Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chicks Heavily Flirts With You

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
This chick at work, slaps me in the ass, (so i slap her back) makes all kinds of sexual innuendo. "Santa clause is cumming to town" she says shiet like that and i'd amplify it by saying "Whats santa clause doing again"? and she'd be like "comming, Comming in you" and i go "No, you"

How would you play this chick? She prolly just teasing huh? What's the best way to isolate this chick at work and score on this broad. I seriously don't know what to do.. because we would have alone moments at work and it would kinda tense up meaning (im thinking in my head, just start making a move then lead to making out? which ive never done)

Anyway, for those experienced guys who have done it at work (and no, i dont care about this job) how does it normally go?

tnxxx

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, since you have a sh*tty job....

Just keep it up until you see some interest, not just playing around. Then get her digits so you can hang out as "friends". Run the regular game after.

You want to do it this way because:

1. You need to confirm that she's interested. If she's not prepare for drama at work. Play it conservative, patience is key.
2. If she's interested she will let you know. She'll hang around, she'll try and talk to you not just be friendly. Reciprocate and have a decent conversation other than just work stuff.

Be patient. I know what its like to jump the gun on this. Not a good result. You can't just stop talking to her if things go sour since you work together.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, get her digits and play it as if she was any other girl.

Spectre

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this could be a co-worker with benefits relationship, she seems like she likes being talked dirty to. I think you could take this fast, you know the whisper in her ear deal. I dunno, what do I know, i'm new.