Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chicks contradicting themselves.

Messarger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, so its a friday night here and i text a girl in my school. It was going on for a while, i got a few iois ie: she calling me cute, when i told her i could not make it for my school concert she replied "what a disappointment".

During the conversation, we talk about her being special. Then she was like " yeah i'm special" with a cheesy emoticon that i wont type out. Then when i ask her to prove it (qualify), she goes "no, i'm not special".

I'm like wtf. I dont know if it has happened to you people before, but maybe we can all share our experiences about this and come up with a solution to these contradicting chicks... or has anyone know how to handle them already?

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bro...your 22 and your asking a question a 15 yr old myspace/chat dork asks about.

Messarger

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not 22 actually. I'm posting so that i can hear about people's opinions on girls that contradict themselves. Is there anything wrong with that? I didnt even brag about anything, just summarizing everything and asking for peoples opinions. I dont see how is that wrong.

It'll be great if you can give me your own opinion

vorbis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude what Charm&Style is getting at is that you're way over analysing a random piece of conversation. This is just fluff talk. Say something like "fine you're not then" in a jokey tone if you're really bothered by it. But really its just talk. There's no right or wrong answer to throwaway convo like that. Relax a bit man!

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:yes: exactly.

Lighten up a bit, have the ball on your side of the court for once.

your IOI's..to me looks like simple friendly talk, lets not get all hyped up because she said "aww your cute" or "sucks you cant make it"

As for your convo when she said "im special" you shouldnt have said "prove it" you couldve been like "ha special in what way? Special as in your handicap...if you are can you hook it up with those 'special parking permits' so i can park close to places i go? Special as in you have 'special' ways satisfying men like me? So what type of special is it, i know your not special in the "daddies little princess way" cuz you havent done anything yet to be at that rank but you've gotten me curious now...

Something like that...juss throwing an idea at you. Hope you can catch.

Anyways what you stated is nothing. Dont think big of it at all, its no contradiction that you should be confused and worried about.

Lighten up, knock her boots a little, and be an overall chill guy.

Remember the number 1 thing girls hate are wussy guys who cry about what ever girls do and cant make the right decisions cuz they over analyze everything.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was just being shy.

When a gal really contradicts herself, playfully calling her out on it can up attraction. It's a refreshing change from guys who suck up to them all the time.

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bonhomme said:
She was just being shy.

When a gal really contradicts herself, playfully calling her out on it can up attraction. It's a refreshing change from guys who suck up to them all the time.

or shes sick and tired of the guy and doesnt want to prove it to him. I call it the Conversation Killer.

Girl:Ya...im special:crazy:
Guy:Ok, prove it;)
Girl:No, im not speciall...(thinks to herself, Man this loser is borrrrrrrrrrring)

But this is one situation and doesnt mean its your situation. If your convo was going smooth up to this point and then she said that, than shes doing what Bon said.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Messarger said:
During the conversation, we talk about her being special. Then she was like " yeah i'm special" with a cheesy emoticon that i wont type out. Then when i ask her to prove it (qualify), she goes "no, i'm not special".
Do not lie. She is not special.

BTW, if I lost control (yea it happens. I am one indisciplined SOB. I will kill that inner AFC sooner or later. BASTARD!) and said that, I would just shut up. It is hard to fix AFC stuff like that.

BTW, text messages scream BUFFER FOR REJECTION. Go get some action going. If you sense that getting some action is odd, it's probably because you do not have a chance.

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charm&Style said:
or shes sick and tired of the guy and doesnt want to prove it to him. I call it the Conversation Killer.

Girl:Ya...im special:crazy:
Guy:Ok, prove it;)
Girl:No, im not speciall...(thinks to herself, Man this loser is borrrrrrrrrrring)
Totally... this is the point where a girl realizes the guy's C&F is lousy and that he's lousy... and she cuts off the wordplay.

Now that you mention it I realize when it happens to me. Thank God it's rare enough that when it happens I figure it out quick and change tactics.