Chick, with high standards. Kind of gotten rejected. Look Inside.

aznxboi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello everyone, well summer school has started. There is this one chick, I been analyzing. She seem quite smart, and quite a quiet type. I find her kind of attractive and all. But I'm not looking for a girl, since I already have a girlfriend. I just want to have someone NEW that is REALLY smart to talk to in my class. Well, today is day 3 since summer school started. I sat next to her, had a little conversation going on. Right when I about to ask her for a #, and ScreeName. The teacher said break time was over. So right when the bell rang, I asked her do she chat online she said you mean AOL? I said yeah, (we were walking and talking by the way) she said yeah, i asked "how about you give me your screename so we can chat it up." which totally was the weakest line ever, screwed myself over right there. Then she responded back with a "tomorrow" and kept walking. I got rejected pretty much right? Hmm, she seem like playing a little "play hard to get" How should i respond back tomorrow fellas?

Reaction score
Originally posted by aznxboi
...Then she responded back with a "tomorrow" and kept walking. I got rejected pretty much right?
Haha, yes dude can't you take the hint?

Would you have gotten the message if she'd thrown a chair at you and screamed "Get the hell away from me!!!" I wonder!:rolleyes:

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*sigh*

It seems that a lot of you guys on this forum find it much easier to assume that a girl DOESN'T like you than the other way around.

Some of you guys seriously need a certain something in your life called OPTIMISIM.

She said "tommorrow" so I'd just ask again tommorrow. If she says "no" then who the heck cares?

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Craig Reeves
*sigh*

It seems that a lot of you guys on this forum find it much easier to assume that a girl DOESN'T like you than the other way around.

Some of you guys seriously need a certain something in your life called OPTIMISIM.

She said "tommorrow" so I'd just ask again tommorrow. If she says "no" then who the heck cares?
It takes like 5-10 seconds to write down her screen name. If she isn't willing to spend 5-10 seconds to let the guy get to know her better, she obviously isn't interested in letting him get to know her better.

If she said "hey can i give it to you tommorow, im in a really bad rush so i dont miss an appointment, so sorry" I'd agree with you. But saying "tommorow" and walking off is a very disrespectful way to end a conversation. That's not how you talk to a person you're interested in meeting, that's how you talk to a lackey or an inferior. He should have put the b!tch in her place as soon as she told him this instead of taking it in the a$$ and letting her walk away.

Him going up to her and asking her for her AIM again after she dismissed him so disrespectfully is sucker behaviour, and will turn the girl off even more. The best thing for him to do is approach another girl in that class and game her, instead of wasting his time on this sl*t.

my 2c

Hound_of_Love

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Craig Reeves
*sigh*

I tend to agree with this. Too many people seem to want to 'next' every girl who doesn't immediately fall down and worship. What about a bit of challenge? That's where you really get to test yourself.

You can get self-confidence from flitting from girl to girl until one accepts you I guess. How much more can you get from knowing that, with a little work, you can get almost any girl?

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hound_of_Love
I tend to agree with this. Too many people seem to want to 'next' every girl who doesn't immediately fall down and worship. What about a bit of challenge? That's where you really get to test yourself.

You can get self-confidence from flitting from girl to girl until one accepts you I guess. How much more can you get from knowing that, with a little work, you can get almost any girl?
There's a difference in persistance with the benifit that at the end its gonna pay off because maybe the girl likes you because she's shown you that she does and all that good stuff and just for whatever reason everything slowed down.

You can persist there.

But if you persist on a matter that never was gonna go anywhere, what's the point? you'll just be a crazy guy who can't take a hint.

Hound_of_Love

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by christz But if you persist on a matter that never was gonna go anywhere, what's the point? you'll just be a crazy guy who can't take a hint. [/B]
Indeed. Moderation is the key. There is such a thing as knowing when to quit.

Nightspark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Then she responded back with a "tomorrow" and kept walking.
Wow she left you an opening right there to catch her out!

Now taht wouldve been useful to throw in a playful... "how rude of a person you are" or something a long the lines of that.... maybe a little ****y grin and wave back when she wouldve turned around to give you a dirty look.... "WELL SEE YOU 2morro! Snob!"

Anways back to the point at hand...

i think she, thinks she's the queen of the world to walk away like that. You're going to have to use your charm and wit to get her to finally crack down into a heap and then she'll become the peasant she has always been...

Godspeed
-Nightspark

Freeman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello everyone, well summer school has started. There is this one chick, I been analyzing. She seem quite smart, and quite a quiet type. I find her kind of attractive and all. But I'm not looking for a girl, since I already have a girlfriend. I just want to have someone NEW that is REALLY smart to talk to in my class. Well, today is day 3 since summer school started. I sat next to her, had a little conversation going on. Right when I about to ask her for a #, and ScreeName. The teacher said break time was over. So right when the bell rang, I asked her do she chat online she said you mean AOL? I said yeah, (we were walking and talking by the way) she said yeah, i asked "how about you give me your screename so we can chat it up." which totally was the weakest line ever, screwed myself over right there. Then she responded back with a "tomorrow" and kept walking. I got rejected pretty much right? Hmm, she seem like playing a little "play hard to get" How should i respond back tomorrow fellas?

In this life man you will break hearts and you will have your heart broken-This chick didn't dig you? Fu*k her..

sony007

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea a few ppl here are **** heads. they cant take no for an answer form a gal. If the gal says no, answer can always change if u show u r interested in her (dont be desparate though). give some time and dont force the issue and u'll win.

aznxboi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Today she didn't sit in the same seat as yesterday (which is next to me) and sat somewhere else. Haha, so I just dont even bother try talking to her anymore. Since it's summer school, and my grade is on the line here. Got to stay focus and everything.

Top Bottom