chick who "didn't really get home last night"

thedeparted

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I played email tag with this one for awhile, until she asked me what I liked to do on the weekends and instead of ignoring it for the umpteenth time I said "go out with hot women". So then she says she's jealous and asks why we never went out and I said, "Did you ever ASK me out?" at which point, of course, she does. Then, in a later email, she says, "I never really got home last night..." (a weekday)

So, what is that supposed to mean? Is she trying to hint that she went home with some guy on a Tuesday night? Maybe to make me jealous? The only thing it really made me think is that she's a floozy.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bingo!

She's trying to display her worth to you. By saying that she went to another man's place for sex, she is implying that she is of high value and that other men want to screw her.

Of course, this is ridiculous logic because even fat chicks end up getting laid: I mean, look how many ugly kids there are!!! All it makes her look like is a s|ut.

Anyway, if what she says is true she sounds like she's easy and would be a good pump and dump, provided she's good-looking.

Is she good-looking, or is she too plain or ugly to get it on with?

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Who cares. Don't bite either way. Simply ignore it and pretend it never happened. If she's a floozy, then treat her as one and have her as one of your FB's.

Seriously, just forget she ever said it, you'll drive yourself crazy trying to figure out women when you don't need to.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Luveno said:
Is she good-looking, or is she too plain or ugly to get it on with?
If she was ugly, we wouldn't even be having this conversation? Do you sit and analyze situations over ugly women? I didn't think so, why would he?

thedeparted

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha ha, yeah, I wouldn't game an ugly chick, that's like pouring gasoline on your burning house when you really need a hose full of cold water.

This one is hot but kind of crazy, and that's what I'm qualifying her on. I didn't bite, of course. Just wondering if I read that remark right. Seems my woman-ese is improving ;-)