Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chick was triple booked

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met this girl, she approached me. She's a model / actress and approached me when I was in a meeting with some stylists going over a shoot.

She kept smiling at me and trying to get my attention. I gave some to her. Made plans and she insisted on meeting in the day (red flag...but I assumed maybe because of work)

Meet up with her on day of and she tells me she only has an hour. I basically told her 'wow, really? I guess that's fine' obviously a little annoyed but it's a first prob last time meeting up and it's only coffee so whatever.

We start getting to know each other and she tells me she has plans with 2 other dudes later in the day. I laugh and say I can'tell believe you triple booked...wow.

She tells me she is meeting up with one guy from the four Seasons (where she works) to eat at a really expensive restaurant, and that she isn't into the guy but she is into the food.

Hahaha...damn never experienced that before just thought to share. Chick was 21.

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it is important to remember that sometimes men who date these hot woman are miserable. Just because you have a hot chick next to you doesn't mean you are happy.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not so much about her looks good bad or indifferent. I was surprised how ****ty her character was. She seemed like such a sweet girl when I first met her

SDDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well at least she was honest.

I wonder how many dates she goes on in a week.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya I appreciate honesty, I just don'the like that I was guy number 1 in a 3 guy day! Hahaha, but fu*k it whatever I'Lloyd try to get her over to shoot and try fu*& and chuck

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it is important to remember that sometimes men who date these hot woman are miserable. Just because you have a hot chick next to you doesn't mean you are happy.
I have to agree with you, especially if the chick is triple booked.
Girls who do this sort of thing are trying to feel their sexual and social power.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
She's young and hot, hey what did you expect? She probably has a boyfriend ready to bang her brains out. Maybe.

I can guarantee she has orbiters for weeks on end. Hell, I work with a waitress who models and just about all the guys except me find her really attractive. Models? Hey, they're flooded with male attention.

Alas, every woman has a man somewhere in her life. As long as you're getting what you want. I move on instantly if she just wants me in beta bucks.