Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chick trying to make you jealous

Metro3pilot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Would a chick get jealous and try to get you jealous if she had no other interest in you than as a friend ?

( story )

chick LJBF ..I was like thats cool I have a girlfriend and maybe its best we just be friends . then she emails me and I cant talk for a week, me and my man are going out of town.

WTF

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like she was just telling you what she's doing for a week. Also, you told her you have a girlfriend, so I'm really doubting that she's trying to make you jealous. Wanna find out if she's down with your program? Get her over to your house one night, give her some liquor, watch part of a movie, lean over and plant one on her. Then, if she's liking it, she'll continue making out with you - you're good to go. If she doesn't like your kiss, then she doesn't like you in that way.

Kings_royalty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Metro3pilot said:
Would a chick get jealous and try to get you jealous if she had no other interest in you than as a friend ?

( story )

chick LJBF ..I was like thats cool I have a girlfriend and maybe its best we just be friends . then she emails me and I cant talk for a week, me and my man are going out of town.

WTF
I wouldn't say 'jealous', but trying to be the one that has the 'last word' in the conversation. If you would of said something like 'cool, because me and my girl are going away for a couple of weeks', she would of found 'something' to say in return. Get what I'm saying?

Road Demon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She might just see you as GIRLFRIEND telling you that.

Keep her on the backburner.

Judge females by their actions, not by what they say. If she wants to hang out and such alone, then maybe she is interested. I agree with ERIC LIVE...push the envelope when you 2 are alone, when it seems like the mood is right.

j

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She emailed you. She want's to keep contact with you. Who cares what blah blah blah she's spewing, she contacted you. That, to me, means she wants more.

The LBJF was a sh!t test. You weren't worth pursuing, unless... you pushed it. She contacted you again, so she's giving you the opportunity to push it - because she wants you to.

Tell her "Oh yeah? Me and my man are taking trip to San Francisco. Let's get together when I get back. E-mail me next Tuesday."

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never accept a LJBF rejection. At 36 you have no excuse for accommodating her like this, you should know better. If you've stepped into the role of surrogate boyfriend with her then I could see this as a sh!t test from that angle, but that's not the point. If you had other options you'd never have started this thread. Stop 'playing friends' with women.

Women have 2 kinds of friends, girlfriends and boyfriends - if you're not fukking her, you're her girlfriend.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Metro3pilot said:

( story )

WTF

Why would you want to be "just friends" with a woman that you had an interest and shut you down.

That on itself is AFC behavior.

I personally suggest you work on becoming a DJ and forget about some "female friend" trying to make you jealous.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman that showed interest in me...and I showed interest in her. I will paraphrase for illustration.

Latinoman: "I'm leaving my current partner"..."she knows that I'm leaving"...blah...blah...blah...

Woman: "Hmmmmm...I don't like this."

Latinoman: "I am getting my place in couple more months. I just waiting for some paper work issues."

Woman: [with a little attitude] "Well...let's just be friends for now. And in 2 or 3 months we can talk about this again."

Latinoman: [serious face and mumbling loud enough for her to hear] "I don't want to be your friend."

Woman: {Giggles}

Latinoman: "Listen, do NOT disqualify me and punish me for being honesty."

Woman: "Okay." [searching for pen and paper] "I will give you the benefit of the doubt." [writes down two telephone numbers and an email address]

Note: I didn't even ask for her number or email. She gave it to me. If she would have insisted to be just friends...I would have not even bothered talking with her again. I'm a MAN...not a teddy bear or some "girlfriend".