Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chick thought I was hitting on her? How could I have turned it into a neg?

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
I saw this chick wearing a charger jersey waiting inline while I was. So I went up to her and this is how it went from what I remember

me: "u know, i think a Raider jersey would look good on you"
hb: "oh thank you!"
hb: "They suck though"
me: "oh well" said it in a jerkish tone

Going back to the part when she said "oh thank you" I was thinking maybe I couldve responded with somethingl ike "thank you for what?"

I wasn't trying to hit on her, just a tease. But is it just me or some women assume u think their pretty right away when you say stuff something of that nature.

"Thank you for what?" what you guys think of that comeback if it ever happens again

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you Peacock before you went out? If not, you messed up in Stage A0 of the game. Never go out unless you look ridiculous. Did you open the 2-set with an opinion opener to disarm the target? If she were really hot, you'd need a pawn to bring with you to get you into phase A2 of the game. After this, throw a shotgun neg at the set. If the shotgun neg isn't effective, try the sniper neg and proceed to DHV with insane storytelling and magic skills. Make sure you pay attention for IOI's such as grabbing at your c0ck and her rubbing her thighs against your face. 68% of the time when a woman does this, she's 87% attracted to you. Once you've hit the hook point, you're into phase A3, you can take it to seduction location and continue with Stage S2, and if she throws out ASD, just stick it in her.

$lip

Reaction score
young_gun said:
Did you Peacock before you went out? If not, you messed up in Stage A0 of the game. Never go out unless you look ridiculous. Did you open the 2-set with an opinion opener to disarm the target? If she were really hot, you'd need a pawn to bring with you to get you into phase A2 of the game. After this, throw a shotgun neg at the set. If the shotgun neg isn't effective, try the sniper neg and proceed to DHV with insane storytelling and magic skills. Once you've hit the hook point, you're into phase A3, you can take it to seduction location and continue with Stage S2, and if she throws out LMS, just stick it in her.
haha, nice! :crackup:

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL!!! All I can say is, if you ever want to have sex with a woman, you must read The Game. You'll never get to where my game is at if you don't.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
every girl I've met from San Diego is a chargers fan, it's funny. it's like an easy convo piece to bust on. they're all hardcore too, I'm surprised she didn't make more of a smart-ass remark back to you

too bad neither the chargers or the raiders are going to the superbowl

Naughtyboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
young_gun said:
Did you Peacock before you went out? If not, you messed up in Stage A0 of the game. Never go out unless you look ridiculous. Did you open the 2-set with an opinion opener to disarm the target? If she were really hot, you'd need a pawn to bring with you to get you into phase A2 of the game. After this, throw a shotgun neg at the set. If the shotgun neg isn't effective, try the sniper neg and proceed to DHV with insane storytelling and magic skills. Make sure you pay attention for IOI's such as grabbing at your c0ck and her rubbing her thighs against your face. 68% of the time when a woman does this, she's 87% attracted to you. Once you've hit the hook point, you're into phase A3, you can take it to seduction location and continue with Stage S2, and if she throws out ASD, just stick it in her.
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

dynamicallyidle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
verysuave said:
Tease her back: a little jealous anyone?? (smile)

Actually, my advice is not to learn this line, but to change your mentality. Have fun with women. Try to lose the calculating vibe. Women can sense it and its creepy.

VashStampede

Don Juan
Reaction score
A neg? hmmmm...

me: "Yeah but that jersey totally doesn't go with your shoes/hair/eyes!"

Too ****y not so funny
me: "yeah they do.. do you suck too?"

****y AND funny
me: "yeah you're right, you should walk around topless next time" =P

Sexual harrassment potential
me: "Oh you ACTUALLY watch the games? If you suck cck and know how to cook a good meal, you might have just bagged yourself a potential husband"

spax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope, theyre just desperate gullible men with too much money on their hands.

Reaction score
young_gun said:
:crackup:

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You won't believe how powerful eye contact is. I was ordering at In N Out and I looked deeply into the cashier's left eye, who was about a HB8. I looked into her eye for about 3 seconds, and then gave my order, and kept on smiling. Next thing I know she goes out of her way to dispose of my trash after I was done eating, which I found odd because that has never happened to me before at a restaurant.

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
VashStampede said:
****y AND funny
me: "yeah you're right, you should walk around topless next time" =P

Hahahaha. :up:

me: "I don't care.... I just think women in Raider jerseys are beautiful....."
me: *as you break eye contact* "Unlike any other jerseys"

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
verysuave said:
That's the problem, your last response did not provoke a response from her and more specifically evoke an emotion. It just gave her a chance to remain quiet without it being awkward because you provided a convo ender. If you said ohhh well 20 mins into a convo, she might continue it if her IL is high enough. Otherwise, she'll stay quiet and just be boastful inside about the fact that yet another man wants to sex her.

MM

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
young_gun said:
It might sound ridiculous, but in general women are ridiculous because they are irrational, illogical, overpriced, pedestalised and worshipped. So that's why the MM tends to work because it gets you through all these little hoops men need to jump because women don't judge men for themselves, merely on illusions. And what is Mystery good at it? Illusions aka 'Magic'. Case Closed.

MM

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Noob said:
i thought you said he didnt have any fans?
Sorry Noob, didn't mean to offend you and your precious seduction "guru".

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
verysuave said:
I saw this chick wearing a charger jersey waiting inline while I was. So I went up to her and this is how it went from what I remember

I wasn't trying to hit on her, just a tease. But is it just me or some women assume u think their pretty right away when you say stuff something of that nature.

You have to come back and say "Maybe, but the Chargers haven't been in the superbowl since the Einsenhower adminstation". As soon as she said "they suck though" and you said "oh well", you were absorbing the put down by her, blaming yourself, and the conversation cut off. You have to keep the fire burning. Imagine you were in a relationship and she said "your friends suck" and you said "oh well". It would be a precursor for a breakup in the future. She'll think "I put him down and he agreed to it. I can use it as excuse later to break up with him"

My gf texted me last week "Where have you been? Have you disappeared?" Initially, I thought to say "No sorry, I've been really busy with work, I'll phone you tonight." But then I realized that could be used against me in the future in case we break up. In 6 weeks she could say "You're always too busy with work and don't care, my interest has dropped and we are done, thanks though." So I quickly texted back "Where have YOU been?" I turned it back on her and she phoned me 2 times that night.

Bottomline: DO NOT absorb it when she puts you down. Turn it back around on her and keep the conversation going.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Bond: "That looks like a woman's gun."
Largo: "Do you know a lot about guns, Mr Bond?"
Bond: "No, but I know a little about women.