Chick tells boyfriend she needs $ to visit her sick grandmother, uses money to go visit man met via Bumble

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The time you spend on looking for and watching these insipid videos... you should change your name before you give actual mature DJs a bad rep.
Yall can stop bulling this man now. He is the only one who has to explain why he posts the things he do.

You ain't the coolest kid in class neither. If you don't like his threads then dont react.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a sugar baby. They are always entertaining multiple men and go back and forth between LA, NYC, Miami, and Dallas on some dudes dime. And yep they hide out on Bumble too not just Seeking.

Whats great about @MatureDJ is he catches a lot of flack about posting these vids but isn't phased! He keeps on doing his thing and the village keeps watching. :) It might be beneficial to apply that mentality to women! Who knows?

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yall You can all stop bulling bullying this man now. He is the only one who has to explain why he posts the things he do.
Maybe because he posts insipid videos?

You ain't aren't the coolest kid in class neither either. If you don't like his threads then dont don't react.
Actually, I was the coolest kid in class. I had a switchblade. And I knew how to punctuate.

P.S. I doubt that @MatureDJ thinks he's being bullied.

Last edited: