Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chick sounds too good to be true

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and my friend were out on the weekend and i was opening sets and very early in the night by chance i opened a group of dentists & DR's

All varying ages not many lookers but one chick stood out maybe a HB7.5 /8

She's very friendly and i leave the set but later this chick re approaches me and my friend she's chatting to us , seems to be interested in both of us , i can tell my friend is very interested in her and he's on a dry spell so i leave him lead the conversation

She then asks both of us "can i have your number" neither of us are sure who she is talking too again i leave my friend hand it out

Nothing comes of it that night but they agree to meet ( yesterday )

Apparently on the date this chick is telling him She's 25 and says she has never had a BF before !?! and not much interest from men either .......

My friend falls for chicks fast and has a horrendous track record with women after speaking to him on the phone last night i could already tell he was in deep

I dint want to rain on his parade but i don't know something about this chicks story just didn't sit right with me

a HB8 that's never had a boyfriend at 25 years of age do we think that is even possible in todays world ?

unicorn ? or Lies ?

I don't know but I'm gonna keep an eye on the situation from distance

what do you lot think this chicks all about ? .....

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and my friend were out on the weekend and i was opening sets and very early in the night by chance i opened a group of dentists & DR's

She's very friendly and i leave the set but later this chick re approaches me and my friend she's chatting to us , seems to be interested in both of us , i can tell my friend is very interested in her and he's on a dry spell so i leave him lead the conversation

She then asks both of us "can i have your number" neither of us are sure who she is talking too again i leave my friend hand it out

Apparently on the date this chick is telling him She's 25 and says she has never had a BF before !?! and not much interest from men either .......

My friend falls for chicks fast and has a horrendous track record with women after speaking to him on the phone last night i could already tell he was in deep

I dint want to rain on his parade but i don't know something about this chicks story just didn't sit right with me

a HB8 that's never had a boyfriend at 25 years of age do we think that is even possible in todays world ?

unicorn ? or Lies ?

Escalate on her and see if she bangs. That's where you'll see if she's about something or totally full of sheet.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yawnnnnnn...been there done that. This is clearly her playing a game, and it looks like both you and your friend fell for it.
No lol i am not really interested in her , I'm just trying to work out the angle because as you say it sounds like she is playing but i don't understand the angle

Usually chicks are all to keen to slate the ex's but to say she's never had one @ 25 is mind boggling

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Ok let me get this straight, she is attractive,super friendly and she asked for your numbers but somehow has never had a boyfriend before?

It could be that she never dates guys long term but has slept with a lot of them.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok let me get this straight, she is attractive,super friendly and she asked for your numbers but somehow has never had a boyfriend before?

It could be that she never dates guys long term but has slept with a lot of them.
Yea makes no sense does it ......i got an extremely confident vibe from her that just doesn't marry up with the kind of girl she's selling herself as

I have a bad feeling she could be a wolf in sheep's clothing

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good looking woman who say she didn't have a boyfriend could only be possible only if she was locked up in the basement for 25 yrs, even then I wouldn't believe her.

You can't believe in woman's words, never no matter how good it sounds. Look at her actions.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know of a college student at a Div 1 university focused on studies, former Varsity athlete in HS. who simply does not have any interest in a relationship because she is focused on school. A dental student is going to be immersed in studies until they are 25 with 8 years of post secondary schooling. She is smart, attractive and funny. But no boy has been able to be of enough value to warrant her attention. Most were star struck and followed her like puppy dogs.

spikeanut

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know of a college student at a Div 1 university focused on studies, former Varsity athlete in HS. who simply does not have any interest in a relationship because she is focused on school. A dental student is going to be immersed in studies until they are 25 with 8 years of post secondary schooling. She is smart, attractive and funny. But no boy has been able to be of enough value to warrant her attention. Most were star struck and followed her like puppy dogs.
To add on to this comment, she may not have been in any LTR, however in my experience, these are the same chicks that claim to be Virgins by doing Anal. So yes, no LTRs can easily translate to the loose slut of the group. Her actions of being confident and coming up to you guys, and soliciting BOTH of you for your numbers, does not translate into a shy, reserved, conservative girl who's completely innocent. The angle she's going for is to make you guys fall into the trap of thinking she is innocent and a one-of-a-kind catch. As with all women, thread carefully.

BriBri

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she's a prostitute, and the first date was a 'free, but limited, trial'........

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

unicorn ? or Lies ?

First, good looking out for your mate.

As for the girl, it's too soon to tell, but as others have stated, look at her actions, not her words.

Last but not least, only time will tell what she's about. Just keep looking out/mentoring your friend. Seems like he has a good chance at messing things up with a "potential unicorn". Because if that is true, yes, def a unicorn. Is she also a virgin? If so, def a hidden gem.

Modern Man Advice

TheProspect

Reaction score
I disagree with some of the kneejerk reactions here suggesting she’s broken or hiding something for not having a boyfriend by age 25.

At this point, we simply don’t have enough information to determine whether she’s a “unicorn” or a liar.

It’s healthy to be skeptical, and chances are that she’s not a unicorn, but I wouldn’t rule it out yet. Trust her words, but verify through her actions. You can trust people (until proven otherwise) without being naive and disregarding the collective wisdom of the forum. As others have said, her actions will reveal the authenticity of her words over time.

I started dating my girlfriend shortly after she turned 22. I am her first boyfriend & I took her virginity. If I listened to the majority of this forum about how it’s impossible for a hot girl to still be a virgin at her age and have never had a boyfriend, her and I probably would have not been on the same wavelength to attract each other when our paths crossed.

My girlfriend has exceptional parents who she has strong relationships with, and she grew up in a healthy household where she still lives. She is set to attended graduate school next year & has earned sports scholarships.The majority of her life she has heavily focused on school and sports, and has rejected partying. We crossed paths through social circle where I build rapport over time. I don’t think I could have gamed her through cold approach — she was/is way too reserved…

My entire point being, although very rare, it’s possible for a girl to still be a virgin in her early 20’s. It’s even more rare to find a one who has never had a LTR by then, so rare that I’d think most men won’t ever meet such a girl who isn’t off in the head, if not for any reason other than poor timing or bad luck.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
I disagree with some of the kneejerk reactions here suggesting she’s broken or hiding something for not having a boyfriend by age 25.

At this point, we simply don’t have enough information to determine whether she’s a “unicorn” or a liar.

It’s healthy to be skeptical, and chances are that she’s not a unicorn, but I wouldn’t rule it out yet. Trust her words, but verify through her actions. You can trust people (until proven otherwise) without being naive and disregarding the collective wisdom of the forum. As others have said, her actions will reveal the authenticity of her words over time.

I started dating my girlfriend shortly after she turned 22. I am her first boyfriend & I took her virginity. If I listened to the majority of this forum about how it’s impossible for a hot girl to still be a virgin at her age and have never had a boyfriend, her and I probably would have not been on the same wavelength to attract each other when our paths crossed.

My girlfriend has exceptional parents who she has strong relationships with, and she grew up in a healthy household where she still lives. She is set to attended graduate school next year & has earned sports scholarships.The majority of her life she has heavily focused on school and sports, and has rejected partying. We crossed paths through social circle where I build rapport over time. I don’t think I could have gamed her through cold approach — she was/is way too reserved…

My entire point being, although very rare, it’s possible for a girl to still be a virgin in her early 20’s. It’s even more rare to find a one who has never had a LTR by then, so rare that I’d think most men won’t ever meet such a girl who isn’t off in the head, if not for any reason other than poor timing or bad luck.
Let's examine the evidence though. She is attractive,confident,friendly and even asked for their numbers.

I would believe her if she was shy/reserved.

TheProspect

Reaction score
Let's examine the evidence though. She is attractive,confident,friendly and even asked for their numbers.

I would believe her if she was shy/reserved.
Good point. I glossed over that part — she asked for the number. Not a favourable sign.

I initiated, escalated, and have subsequently led the relationship with my girlfriend. In fact, that’s a major thing she said attracted her to me — I took initiative. My girlfriend is definitely not the type to approach, and even a few months into the relationship she still initiates communication only 40-50% of the time, but is always receptive when I reach out and make plans. Many guys here would think that such low initiation rate on her part could be low interest but with independent women with self-esteem & their own life, I see it as low neediness. The important part is receptivity to your contact. I digress.

I would be skeptical if I were OP’s friend. In my experience, just about every girl I met or dated that initiated contact or approached me and tried to escalate ended up having some kind of emotional problems in one way or another.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

unicorn ? or Lies ?

Never had a bf doesn't mean virgin bride. It means modern woman getting run through.

These threads Crack me up.

A lot of guys today need to put down the soy juice and go lift.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I don't disagree but in aggregate the modern woman is a *** dumpster. No bf is irrelevant when she's been in a gang bangs between breakfast and brunch.

While possible I would operate she's status quo till proven otherwise. In predicaments where a girl is a virgin unicorn bride, she's not approaching dudes and out clubbing or getting white girl wasted. It's been my experience they are hyper religious and or prude. Usually socially awkward and more often than not foreign or from a culture that doesn't tolerate sluts.