Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chick passes out with my **** in her mouth

Magma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually don't post my activities/field reports here, and I wanted to take a break from SS, but this one was just too funny to not post. :up:

I was at the bar alone, and was approached by a woman a few years my senior while standing outside between the band's sets. She was drunk, but wasn't overly smashed. She started to kino me and gently pushed me up against the wall, running her hands over my stomach and my pecs (to check out my physique. women do this.). Apparantly she liked what she felt and she leaned in and we began to make out. This all happened in the span of about one minute.

We chatted for about 15 minutes. I gathered that she was a bit drunk, but I didn't give a fvck because it just landed in my lap and was getting late.

Long story slightly less long, I follow her home to make sure she doesn't get pulled over and get to her house. We begin to make out savagely upon entering her condo and leave a trail of clothes into the bedroom. Now I realize that this chick is pretty fvcking drunk, but again, don't care.

So I have her naked on the bed except for her panties. I go to remove the very standard cotton panties she was wearing (ugh) and discover a fvcking maxi pad! I puked a little in my mouth.

So I tell her to just give me head and she obliges. The head was absolutely horrible. She was waaaay too drunk. All of a sudden she kind of stops and is laying on my legs her face is in my balls. Next thing I know I hear snoring!!! LOL!!

So I gently slide out from under her and briefly entertained the thought of jerking one off onto her whilst being passed out. It was three in the morning and I just wanted to get the fvck out of there. So I got dressed and went home.

Funny as all get out. I'm cracking up just thinking about it. I gotta say, that's definitely a first for me.

Hoped you enjoyed this tale, gents.

Ahhhh. Good times.....

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
briefly entertained the thought of jerking one off onto her whilst being passed out.

lol, me too. I have never had a girl pass out mid-oral, but have thought the same thing about a passed-out chick - that she deserved to wake up with crusty hair as punishment for passing out on me.

Reaction score
You guys are going to get hit with a rape charge one day.

Real_Deal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats just priceless, I bet it's a once in a lifetime thing.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice! Mad props killer!

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just made my day.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't deal with drunks to avoid legal issues. But if I was in that situation...I would have left her with a load on her face/hair. Should have gotten a beer or two in your way out too.

Reaction score
Lololol I wish I had a sleep story to tell like that, the best I got is a girl threw up on my d1ck while she blowin me one time...and she had grilled cheese for lunch :\

Demon Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup: hilarious, but My Name is Noboby is right. If she is passed out she cannot legally give consent.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL

Thats why ya try and avoid the drunks :p

Red07

Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahahahahahaahahahaahahaha! Nothing wrong with leaving an angry gorilla!

michaelhctam

Don Juan
Reaction score
you're lucky she didn't puke whilst she passed out.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, that made my day as a I write a paper.

comic_relief