Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chick is getting on my nerves

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This one chick is getting on my nerves.

At one time I had made her mad or whatever (over something extremely minor).....she told me " I'm just sensitive when I'm talking to you, you just know how to push my buttons"....I don't believe a word of it. But what do you think she could mean by that?

Everytime I tease her...she flips? And gets pissed.

And then she recently got mad...like two days ago. She just stopped talkin'....(we were chattin' on messenger)......so I told her "straight" on my last message to her......haven't imed her since........I'm taking a break.

Me: I can feel ya freezin your ass off...
Her: Ya its snowing. Foot rub it in
Me: I can't wait until tommorow....it's going to be 80 degrees....
her: Ha ha ha ha ha ha
Me: and you.....haha. You better get your membership to the polar bear club.
Her: Ha ha
Me: you know, where you get to jump in a lake...filled with Ice.....and your entire body becomes perky.
Me: come to think...something else other than myself can make some one perky.
Her: Ya im sure there are a lot of other things
Me: Maybe in your world, full of ice and drama....but in the real world....I'm number 1 : ).
Her: Ya whatever
Me: I'm sensing attitude........Ice and the cold changes the mood, I can see
Me: I'm not worried about that though cause the mood is always gonna switch.....so, how's stuff?
Me: Don't test my patience. Our convo's tend to suck because you trip over little playful stuff. Get over yourself. Or else you'll keep getting pissed.

Drivin' me up the wall.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop IMing b!thces.

And your chat skills suck.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Centaurion
Stop IMing b!thces.

And your chat skills suck.
Saying his skills suck is pretty blunt. You could offer something more constructive.

That is just one way girls flirt. Last year there was this one girl that liked me and we were constantly fighting because I tend to be an original,random thinker, and a Buccaneers fan and she was a Steelers fan, and I used to just pick on her a lot. I didn't like her as anything other than a friend, but she called me a jerk a bunch.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wavejams007
Saying his skills suck is pretty blunt. You could offer something more constructive.

That is just one way girls flirt. Last year there was this one girl that liked me and we were constantly fighting because I tend to be an original,random thinker, and a Buccaneers fan and she was a Steelers fan, and I used to just pick on her a lot. I didn't like her as anything other than a friend, but she called me a jerk a bunch.
Very interesting ;) ....

And what he said was way off and too blunt....most people that I chat with think i'm fun, that just wasn't my best convo.

Some tips would be well taken....

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:rolleyes:

Stop IMing b!thces.
See, I offered advice.

When the b!tches stops IMing you, you know your chat skills suck.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, but this is where rapport comes into play.

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when a female begins her quest for selfidentity they begin to take subjects that cause great emotional distress in people as a form of great joy... bondage is an example as any other fetish, some females take this on another level and use emotions and the progenation of that emotion as a gift to the world. I know girls who take pride in being able to make any man shut-up and become speechless as a form of power and are turned on by their ability, and by a mans ability to do the same in return... some *****es are wierd, but they can command men's hearts, money is never an issue... lol quick tangent there...

This girl is not being cold with you, she is flirting, and you are failing her flirt test

see how easily she shut you down after you tried to assume the upper hand? She said ya whatever(you didn;t even hear the tone in her voice or any movements she's made towards you) and could have said it any number of ways, and assumed that you knew which way she meant... I usually deal with it by turning it up and making it a big scene about how I am the king of the arctic, and get her laughing... but nothing more, I hate IMing girls and don;t recommend it since it is totally informal and extremely hard to discern without both parties having excellent chat skills(ie emoticons, smiles, brackets, notes...)

Set up a date before you tell her to F off anyways... your only ruining your chances and she may just be playing hard to get, after she sees what shes missing than she'll warm up far faster...

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:rolleyes:

See, I offered advice.

When the b!tches stops IMing you, you know your chat skills suck.
That's not a tip, that's just being derogatory.

you offered no "tips" since you claim that my chat skills "suck"...by only observing one convo.

Offer tips....no need to be an anus about things, dude.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ4Real, I am with you onthis issue, but honestly, just talk about your post now, not Centurion's responses, otherwise this will turn into a flame war, and nothing beneficial comes from that.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Boner da Stoner
when a female begins her quest for selfidentity they begin to take subjects that cause great emotional distress in people as a form of great joy... bondage is an example as any other fetish, some females take this on another level and use emotions and the progenation of that emotion as a gift to the world. I know girls who take pride in being able to make any man shut-up and become speechless as a form of power and are turned on by their ability, and by a mans ability to do the same in return... some *****es are wierd, but they can command men's hearts, money is never an issue... lol quick tangent there...

This girl is not being cold with you, she is flirting, and you are failing her flirt test

see how easily she shut you down after you tried to assume the upper hand? She said ya whatever(you didn;t even hear the tone in her voice or any movements she's made towards you) and could have said it any number of ways, and assumed that you knew which way she meant... I usually deal with it by turning it up and making it a big scene about how I am the king of the arctic, and get her laughing... but nothing more, I hate IMing girls and don;t recommend it since it is totally informal and extremely hard to discern without both parties having excellent chat skills(ie emoticons, smiles, brackets, notes...)

Set up a date before you tell her to F off anyways... your only ruining your chances and she may just be playing hard to get, after she sees what shes missing than she'll warm up far faster...
True....I'm just taking a break now...I'm not quittin', lol.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wavejams007
DJ4Real, I am with you onthis issue, but honestly, just talk about your post now, not Centurion's responses, otherwise this will turn into a flame war, and nothing beneficial comes from that.
What would you suggest on this issue? .... should I im her tommorow?

is this a test?

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would suggest living up to your word... when she IM's you, send her a qucik one back saying something ****y and say call me...

No funny involved, you were angry about something, so mean it... don't suiddenly think aw ****, time for me to go crawling back to her....

If she questions you about your outburst of anger pretend like it was nothing... I was just sick of IMing, let's meet up

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
use your brain dude!

you're trying to be all slick with your perky stuff, but it only makes her feel uncomfortable because she is thinking of how cold and annoying it is.

WOMEN DON'T LIKE COLD! it doesn't make them perky, it annoys them.

if you were so set on using arousing imagery, you should have been talked about how nice it would be to be warm, on a beach or in front of a fireplace or something..

instead you were too busy with trying to be c/f, which seems sort of incongruent for you, and try to hard to show her how manly you are because you call her on her supposed attitude.

Me: Maybe in your world, full of ice and drama....but in the real world....I'm number 1 : ).

this makes no sense whatsoever to me

Me: I'm not worried about that though cause the mood is always gonna switch.....so, how's stuff?
Me: Don't test my patience. Our convo's tend to suck because you trip over little playful stuff. Get over yourself. Or else you'll keep getting pissed.

you're acting much more butthurt and *****y than she does. not like a MAN she'd want to sleep with.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Egoist
use your brain dude!

you're trying to be all slick with your perky stuff, but it only makes her feel uncomfortable because she is thinking of how cold and annoying it is.

WOMEN DON'T LIKE COLD! it doesn't make them perky, it annoys them.

if you were so set on using arousing imagery, you should have been talked about how nice it would be to be warm, on a beach or in front of a fireplace or something..

instead you were too busy with trying to be c/f, which seems sort of incongruent for you, and try to hard to show her how manly you are because you call her on her supposed attitude.

this makes no sense whatsoever to me

you're acting much more butthurt and *****y than she does. not like a MAN she'd want to sleep with.
What does "butthurt" mean?.....like I said, you haven't seen our other convos...
I know that cold things aren't "turn ons"......I started off good i would say...she was laughing......I was just rubbing it in...because I live in a place where it's still 80 degrees in the middle of fall...and it's 30 degrees there.

Where is the constructive criticism....you said use your brain.....and then you've been trying to bash my ego for the rest?

What about a warm beach?....

Last edited:

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ4Real
Some good tips....but what does "butthurt" mean?.....like I said, you haven't seen our other convos...so you don't understand why I said what I said.......thanks for the tips you gave though.

I know that cold things aren't "turn ons"......I started off good i would say...she was laughing......

Where is the constructive criticism....you said use your brain.....and then you've been trying to bash my ego for the rest?

What about a warm beach?....

-when you post a conversation, judgements will be made based on what you post, not based on what else might be going on in your life

-butthurt = pissed in a gay/girly way

-im not a warm and fuzzy kind of a guy.

as far as the warm beach, you could have made up a pattern that makes her think warmth + nakedness.

you've got to use your own stuff there so that you can be congruent with it, however.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Egoist
-when you post a conversation, judgements will be made based on what you post, not based on what else might be going on in your life

-butthurt = pissed in a gay/girly way

-im not a warm and fuzzy kind of a guy.

as far as the warm beach, you could have made up a pattern that makes her think warmth + nakedness.

you've got to use your own stuff there so that you can be congruent with it, however.
I simply told her not to test my patience.....I didn't get mad.......and yes, I'm an original...I believe in making my own stuff up.

Maybe I picked a bad topic.....that's all.

I know how posting works....because I give my advice aswell....but one thing I never do is assume that some one has screwed up entirely....because I don't know how their life is with that person....I just give them my perspective...without bashing egos.....

I can bash an ego...but I never do. Has nothing to do with being "warm" or fuzzy...because hell, I'm not all that soft either.

Chances are, next convo I'll be normal....because I'm not even mad.....I'm just wondering why the heck she takes everything I say to heart.....like it 'means' something but doesn't really mean anything...just teasing.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next her for a while until she puts out the way you want.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ4Real
This one chick is getting on my nerves...

...Drivin' me up the wall.
Then dump her and move on or have a heart to heart about what you two can do to make things more comfortable.