Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chick has a BF - Call or not?

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, here's my deal;

I went out Friday night - Saw a guy I new from the gym, and we started talking. Well a girl he used to go to school with comes over with her friend and start talking to him. So I naturally start hitting it with this girls friend :D

Were all talking for perhaps 20 minutes - going great. When the girl my buddies talking to tells him she has a BF. what the F?

Well, I joke to this chick I'm talking to - "I suppose u have a BF to?" - Guess what? she does.

Well I ask her what he's doing - she says he's at home watching movies. I ask her - why the hell isn't he out with you - your a little hottie.... She rolls her eyes and says 0 he doesn't like going out and wants to stay in a watch tv or movies... I said - what the hell you doing with him? you need to go out and have fun.

So I asked her out dancing next Friday - she gave me her phone #....

I had a couple of drinks, so I was a little buzzed :p -

So now, thinking about it - not sure if I should call. I don't want to be a Fvck- know what I mean?

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does anyone care if these chicks have boyfriends? If she's in the mood, that's all you need. We don't live under the Taliban. There's no law against it.

The hotter the chick, the more boyfriends she's going to have. She's always willing to trade up if the current one isn't working out so hot.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by GigaloDJ
Do what you wanna do. If she was flirtin w/ you go for it. I would.
Exactly. I wouldn't have asked in the first place, but the fact that she didn't say anything until yo mentioned it is good for you.

Ar7

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gof or it what have you got to loose?

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone who knows me here would know my answer to this one. The only thing is, she hasn't dumped her BF yet, so this is a possible problem later for you if you ever get serious with her.

I go after girls all the time whether they have a BF or not. I totally disregard it, but I make it known that I'm not taking her out until he's dropped from the picture. If she drops him, we're in business, if not, see ya!

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NewMan
Ok, here's my deal;

I went out Friday night - Saw a guy I new from the gym, and we started talking. Well a girl he used to go to school with comes over with her friend and start talking to him. So I naturally start hitting it with this girls friend :D

Were all talking for perhaps 20 minutes - going great. When the girl my buddies talking to tells him she has a BF. what the F?

Well, I joke to this chick I'm talking to - "I suppose u have a BF to?" - Guess what? she does.

Well I ask her what he's doing - she says he's at home watching movies. I ask her - why the hell isn't he out with you - your a little hottie.... She rolls her eyes and says 0 he doesn't like going out and wants to stay in a watch tv or movies... I said - what the hell you doing with him? you need to go out and have fun.

So I asked her out dancing next Friday - she gave me her phone #....

I had a couple of drinks, so I was a little buzzed :p -

So now, thinking about it - not sure if I should call. I don't want to be a Fvck- know what I mean?
This scrag is probably whinging to her girlfriends about how her man can't make her happy and telling them all about the "quandry" of having to deal with someone like you who is showing her a little time (not that I am bagging you!!)Instead of having the guts to end it with her man.. Call her. But don't expect the earth.

seulaxplaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
recently in same position. she wants something new. if you want some ass go for it. IF you are looking for a relationship with this girl then dont call. plain and simple

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The choice is ultimately up to you, but here is what I have to say about the situation, seeing as you asked.

You would usually avoid chicks that say they have boyfriends, unless you are just looking to shag the lil bird.

Here are the four possibilities when a woman tells you she has a bf :
a) She has a bf, and is saying you have no chance. (You have no chance to be more then friends)
b) She has a bf, but you have a chance. (I would do the old hit and run... she will do to you what she did to the other guy, just give her enough time... there is also the potentially huge bf factor)
c) She doesn't have a bf, and she just doesn't want more then that from you. (You don't have a chance with this woman, but she may lead you on. )
d) She doesn't have a bf, but she is willing to make it seem like she is cheating. (You don't want this woman, because she has no integrity. She's lying to you, and you've only known her for a few minutes.)

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Called this girl today who has a BF, she wasn't home, but her mom gave me her cell phone number. I decided not to call her, because it would seem a little awkward since her mom gave the number to me rather than her. I'm going to call her tomorrow.

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't do it
Don't do it
Don't do it

Its not worth all the time/hassle/money/energy. I have been down this route before many a time. Its not worth it.

Go find your own girl(or can't you? Hmm.......)

John11276

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do it for just because, just for the experience. I have a very similar situation with chick I know I can eventually bag. I won't spend money on a girl with a bf, so I plan on calling her Friday evening before I go out just to let her know where I'll be. If she wants to play then I'll know because she'll come find me. That will also be 7 days since I made the impression. When the girl pulled the camera out of her purse and held her face to mine for a picture I knew I was gold.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go find your own girl(or can't you? Hmm.......)

No believe me, thats not a problem. Why do you think that anyways? if I can get a chick with a BF, I sure as hell have no problem if they don't have a BF.

Point is, I recently broke up with an LTR after 4+ yrs. I a regular Booty call right now, and I was chatting up this chick in the bar on Friday. She's obviously not happy with her BF - And she's obviously interested in me - because she knows shell have a heel of a time if we were to go out.

So, to call her, go out with her, and more than likely be tapping that A## - with no strings attached - or leave it lie.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NewMan, I wanted to ask you what happened to break up your relationship of 4+ years?

LilJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw a chic yesterday that I had a chance with( i think) about 4 months ago but I didn't have a big enough set of balls to try anything at her apartment, after that she stopped talking ot me so i kinda figured it out. My buddy and I where in the mall and I stopped to see if she was working which she was. We chatted for a while, joked and stuff. I had a t shirt on that says I love ***** on the front and on the back it has 20 different things you can do, stroke it, smack it, jam it, etc etc, and its all pictures of cats. She reads the back of it and asks me what my favorite one is, i said I was about to ask you the same thing. She laughed so I told her to put a little check mark next to her favorite and I'd look when I got home. She said that she would just circle the whole shirt.

She goes and helps a customer and comes back and I say hey I don't have your number anymore, how bout I give you a call. She says well I am kinda seeing someone right now and he might get mad if you call me, he's werid like that. I looked at her and said well that sounds like your problem not mine and I smile. She couldn't believe I said that. She said so do you want my cell number or home? I said cell was fine, I normally you go for the home but I figure it'd be easier to get ahold of her that way. The short of it, I sweat this girl, I ****ed it up once, and I wanna **** the **** out of her and thats about it. The problem is I really like her, but I know what type of girl she is, so I just wanna **** her.

Things I thought of after the fact that i wish I would have said:
Yeah, I am seeing someone too but isn't gonna stop me from going out with you
Is there a ring on your hand?

Is that so wrong?

:D

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NewMan
No believe me, thats not a problem. Why do you think that anyways? if I can get a chick with a BF, I sure as hell have no problem if they don't have a BF.

Point is, I recently broke up with an LTR after 4+ yrs. I a regular Booty call right now, and I was chatting up this chick in the bar on Friday. She's obviously not happy with her BF - And she's obviously interested in me - because she knows shell have a heel of a time if we were to go out.

So, to call her, go out with her, and more than likely be tapping that A## - with no strings attached - or leave it lie.
As long as you keep in mind that she is not yet commitment material, what the h3ll, go out with her. Have a great time.

You know she is interested, she gave you her phone number. Not just her cell phone but her HOME phone number. Also consider that if her BF was a major part of her life, would her mother have given you her cell phone number?

It sounds like you both are interested in some way. Go out and have a good time with her. Just remember that you are not her boyfriend and you shouldn't need to do the things that a committed boyfriend would do. Don't worry about the BF either, if he was doing HIS job, she wouldn't be interested in you.

Sarge on!