Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chick at uni

Tweek_1984

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So after listening and reading alot of david deangelo and reading this site, ive been putting some of the theories into practice.

Anyways, there's a chick on my floor who digs me. It started with us both sharing some common interests in conversation when our roomies went out for the night. We ended up playing pool and flirting.

Since then I've been busting different techniques on her. Busting her balls alot/****y funny etc, play fighting after making ****y funny comments, long eye contact etc.

It's got to the point where tonight some of our roommates said that they could cut the sexual tension with a knife (to which were both embarassed).

But basically I have a few dilemmas:

1. I'm a virgin
2. We live on the same floor

So if we hook up and I suck in bed, I have to deal with her for a year.

I have two questions really. Where do I go from here? Shall I wait, buld suspension over the weeks and keep the techniques up and try new things on her, or go to bed with her?

If we do end up having sex do you guys have any tips on foreplay and intercourse etc?

Thanks.

Maverick_DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you kissed this girl yet? If not, next time your together and the tension is rising, just go for it, wait til one of those long eye contact moments when your close and kiss her.

The longer you leave it without making a move the worse your chances get, if you leave it too long she will lose interest, and then you'll be devestated.

As for sex tips, if its your first time you really dont want to be trying to remember a thousand and one tricks and tips. The best advice is to take your time and dont rush, do everything in a controlled and measured way, that way you will appear more experienced.

And dont worry about being sh!t in bed, if she really is into you and wants it to happen as much as you, its not gonna matter a great deal, she, like you will just be glad youve done it.

What I would do if shes on the same floor is invite her round to watch a video and maybe crack open a couple of beers or a bottle of wine, then you'll feel more at ease, just dont get wasted!

Good Luck dude!

ak5

Don Juan
Reaction score
I kinda skimmed through your post but what if shes damn fine in bed, youll regret the fact that you only get to **** her for a year.

Tweek_1984

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ICaughtFire
well u do know where the ****eris is...............right...........? :eek:
Yes, and it's spelled ****oris. ;)