Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chicago Wings?

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys, most of my friends are whipped or chumps. I'd love to go out with people who actually aren't afraid to approach some HBs for once.

As far as myself, im definitely not an AFC, my only problem is balls for the approach, once i start talking im actually not bad. So nothing a good company and some fun wouldnt help.

Oh yeah, you gotta be at leat 21 i guess to be able to get in places. I'm in the city, not burbs.

jobby23

Reaction score
Chicago Wings

I have been working on this stuff slowly over the last two years - but mainly rely online. I need to get out and do it in the field.

I am good when I am introduced to a woman, etc, but I need to work on my approach and my ability to start conversations with the women I don't have any connection to.

I've read several books. I have the ideas in my head. Just need to put them into action.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
weekend

I'll be in Chicago for a weekend soon. I have to head up there and do some apartment shopping. I'd love to go out afterwards and checkout the scene.

jobby23

Reaction score
Project Chicago

I have been working on this for a while, but I am finally taking to a real level - actually getting out and trying things in the field - and I have been shocked at the lack of a lair/organization in Chicago. Maybe there is one but they keep it hush-hush?

Anyways, I am looking to start a Lair/PUA Network in Chicago so that we can work together and get this part of our lives handled.

Looking forward to hearing from you guys.
chris@weenieroast.net

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Project Chicago

Originally posted by jobby23
I have been working on this for a while, but I am finally taking to a real level - actually getting out and trying things in the field - and I have been shocked at the lack of a lair/organization in Chicago. Maybe there is one but they keep it hush-hush?

Anyways, I am looking to start a Lair/PUA Network in Chicago so that we can work together and get this part of our lives handled.

chris@weenieroast.net
where are you from in chicago, dude? how old? where do you like to look for girls?

jobby23

Reaction score
Re: Re: Project Chicago

Originally posted by Egoist
where are you from in chicago, dude? how old? where do you like to look for girls?
26. I'm living up by 6000 North Broadway which can be a pain.

Anyways, honestly I've been reading this stuff for at least 2 years but I only did my first Sarge last week. Did some Peacocking, tried a lot of stuff. I'm looking for some guys to wing with, learn from and learn with.

As far as 'where do i Sarge' - I went to LP/Depaul last weekend, to a few different places. I'm certainly open to all options and ideas.

What's your experience?

jobby23

Reaction score
Originally posted by syncmaster
I might drop by to sarge w/ the guys in Chicago in the near future.
Would be great to Sarge with some advanced guys. I have so many ideas in my head, but sometimes I think I need to actually see them in action before I can realize the realities.

Not to put a damper on things, but the fact that you're 19, we might be hard pressed to find places to go at night. Most everywhere here is 21+

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Project Chicago

chris@weenieroast.net
Man, i believe there is a liar - and its one of the biggest & best in the world. Check out the "lair list" on www.bristollair.com

jobby23

Reaction score
Re: Re: Project Chicago

Man, i believe there is a liar - and its one of the biggest & best in the world. Check out the "lair list" on www.bristollair.com
I'll check out that site. I had found www.chicagolair.com, but the site is basically inactive.

At any rate, I'd like to get out and work on this some more, obviously. Halloween seems like it will be a good time. Might go to Crobar on Friday for their party but not sure if it's worth the price and the wait in line.

What places do you go? There are so many options, but with winter approaching I think I might have to take this time to work on things and then come out like a madman in spring.

jobby23

Reaction score
I live in Ottawa, Ontario... just a few km north :D

I've got a couple of private parties that I might head out to and then clubs. I haven't decided yet.
Hmm... Are you flying? That's a 1,300 km trip from Ottawa to Chicago.

So I have to ask - Are these Don Juan guys a different type than the guys who post on ASF? I've been getting all sorts of newsletters (DYD, Don Juan) for a while and been reading some books (DYD, The Game) and I'm just slowly compiling different ideas.

Infinite

Reaction score
Project Chicago

Hey wanted to let you guys know I changed my name. That was a screenname I use for a lot of stuff.

Anyways, J23.

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Project Chicago

26. I'm living up by 6000 North Broadway which can be a pain.

Anyways, honestly I've been reading this stuff for at least 2 years but I only did my first Sarge last week. Did some Peacocking, tried a lot of stuff. I'm looking for some guys to wing with, learn from and learn with.

As far as 'where do i Sarge' - I went to LP/Depaul last weekend, to a few different places. I'm certainly open to all options and ideas.

What's your experience?

Hey dude, I am actually right in Lincoln Park, so close to it all ;)

I only discovered the community recently, but I like to think that I am pretty good at doing the natural thing. I never really had problem with getting women, just been in LTRs for too long..

I really only have some problems with the initial approach - basically scared to lose my cool approaching someone on the street.. Not my natural style i guess. Otherwise Im good talking to women. Im kind of a confident ****y dude most of the time.

My most natural habitat is clubs I guess. I do some of my best approaching there. So if you want to go sarge together at Lincoln Park/Gold Coast/West Loop sometime, Im up for it. Besides the regular bar/lounge places I go to Soundbar, Y, Enclave, Level, La Passage, etc, etc, etc.. haven't been to crobar for a while..

And im 24 going on 25, by the way..

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm... Are you flying? That's a 1,300 km trip from Ottawa to Chicago.

So I have to ask - Are these Don Juan guys a different type than the guys who post on ASF? I've been getting all sorts of newsletters (DYD, Don Juan) for a while and been reading some books (DYD, The Game) and I'm just slowly compiling different ideas.
The guys in chicago - no it's just that some of them are very very good at what they do. I'd just go to hang out and put faces to names.

Don Juan focuses more on inner game than a PUA

Infinite

Reaction score
Egoist - Sounds good. This weekend is going to be pretty crazy with Halloween and such, so we can go out maybe the following weekend, or during the week.

I just turned 26.
I've read DYD a long time ago and recently read The Game. Have you tried Peacocking? Essentially that is wearing something outlandish to make yourself stand out in the crowd. I know it sounds kind of silly, but tried it for the first time last week and it worked amazingly. There are so many things that seem ridiculous, but they work.

I'd say I'm a 'natural' once I've got a foot in the door, but I've not gotten the girls that I really want - I want to turn things up a whole lot. I'm sick of settling for girls that I am barely attracted to. I want the super hot girls with the amazing personalities, and there are a ton of them running around this city.