Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chicago Bears Baby

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skilla_Staz said:
I do hope you aren't putting Addai in with that "mediocre" running back statement... You don't put up good numbers in the big one, and sure as hell don't put up 171 yards, 37 recieving yards and 4 touchdowns, much less over 1000 rushing yards on split carries, with an average of close to 5ypc as a "mediocre" back. :)
Well to be honest with you I might be wrong about that...but thats only because the game as a whole bored me so badly that I went out to play a little basketball and missed half the 3rd quarter, and then spent the 2nd half of the 4th quarter trying to get some kids car out of the mud (which turned out to be more interesting than the game). So I pretty much tuned the entire 2nd half out. I gotta admit, those are some pretty good stats. But then again, one good game doesn't make you a superstar. Anybody remember Timmy Smith or whatever the hell that dude's name was? Yeah I didn't think so.

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
prince, queer? he banged more women then all the user names on this on this forum. the dude is killer on guitar.

if it weren't for videogames. i always thought football sucked till i played madden. it changed my whole perspective.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
ValleyDJing said:
2 s.hitty teams trading fumbles in the rain (the rain really screwed up the Superbowl atmosphere), 2 coaches who lack personality, 2 mediocre running backs, the 2 biggest queers in the United States (Prince and Peyton Manning), absolutely no controversy, and lackluster commercials. Congratulations to the Indianapolis Colts on winning the 2nd most boring superbowl ever (behind the Raiders/Buccaneers Superbowl a few years back)!

Anybody know when college football season kicks off again?
You're fvcking nutts. The game was fvcking exciting as hell. The momentum shifts and weather? Are you fvcking kidding? And don't bash the coaches. These are two of the most professional cats you'll ever see in sports. They're boring because they don't cuss and spit? Shut the fvck up because you obviously have no idea about football.

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
You're fvcking nutts. The game was fvcking exciting as hell. The momentum shifts and weather? Are you fvcking kidding? And don't bash the coaches. These are two of the most professional cats you'll ever see in sports. They're boring because they don't cuss and spit? Shut the fvck up because you obviously have no idea about football.
Yeah I don't even like football but I enjoyed this game and I'll enjoy the 25 buck I won ha ha ha.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ValleyDJing said:
Well to be honest with you I might be wrong about that...but thats only because the game as a whole bored me so badly that I went out to play a little basketball and missed half the 3rd quarter, and then spent the 2nd half of the 4th quarter trying to get some kids car out of the mud (which turned out to be more interesting than the game). So I pretty much tuned the entire 2nd half out. I gotta admit, those are some pretty good stats. But then again, one good game doesn't make you a superstar. Anybody remember Timmy Smith or whatever the hell that dude's name was? Yeah I didn't think so.

I'd say he had a hell of a season, overall. Superstar? Not quite. Great back? Absolutely.

Whos Timmy Smith? :D

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All I know is that the colts had to beat three teams to get to the superbowl and did. I'm not a fan of football but that seems really good to me.

I have one question though did the colts coach dungy steal the bears play? I know this old guy that said he did.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
screw everybody who says tha superbowl teams are mediocre...If they are mediocre, what does that make the teams you root for? Just people that are jealous or spiteful. They werent the two best overall teams perhaps, but to call 2 teams with two of the best records in the league mediocre is stupid and childish

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank god the bears didn't score on that last drive. I had 300 bucks on the colts -8 and the under which was 48. I should have put a second half bet in but I was working and i couldn't get a hold of anybody.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever. Everybody's entitled to their opinion and mine is that this year's Superbowl was wack. It was just straight up boring to me thats all. So f.uck you!

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That game sucked after about a quarter in.

WTF... why didn't Grossman play that badly against my Seahawks? He pretty much gave the ball to Indy like four times.

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I never liked Grossman in Florida, and I don't like him in Chicago bro.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like cake

comic_relief

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok now that i'm sober and coherent, here's my 2c. been waiting for this superbowl for years now, and all the frustration of watching every team that eliminated indy win the superbowl was getting frustrating. i was beyond happy to see dungy finally win it (especially because he got robbed of the chance to do it in tampa and gave jon gruden a superbowl ready team [p.s. where are the buccs now?]). what's even better is manning finally won it, and those dumbas* sports analysts can finally stfu. and i couldn't be happier to see them win a Superbowl the way they did.

Always considered a finesse team. They go into the playoffs with the worst run defense in the league. Everyone picks Kansas over them, and out of nowhere, Colts D just completly shuts down on Chiefs' running game.

Then, on to Baltimore. Ravens, the best defense in the league this year vs the ol' finesse colts. Everyone says they'll sack the crap out of manning and get him nervous and turnover crazy. the colts D steps up again and shuts down baltimore O, while colts win the game with absolute grit.

Then, new england, ghost of xmas past. down 21-3, manning steps up, ties the game, and they force a win while long time rival tom "mr clutch" brady throws an interception during the most important drive of the game and doesn't properly manage his time outs.

on to the superbowl, bears special teams score on opening kick off, down 7-0, and manning gets picked on his first drive. everyone talks about bears D being one of the best in the league, but colts D was the one that shut a QB down. manning keeps his cool, wins another.

I've never seen a team struggle with self-sabotages this bad and win the bowl on sheer desire alone. everyone on this team stepped up when it came to fixing mistakes. worst run defense in the regular season became the best run defense in the playoffs. manning didn't implode like he used to, he kept his cool and kept playing proving everyone that he can be cool during clutch.

this one was longtime due, and now we focus on next year. now that the monkey is off peyton's back, this can be made into a dynasty.

Soupar

Don Juan
Reaction score
MindOverMatter said:
ok now that i'm sober and coherent, here's my 2c. been waiting for this superbowl for years now, and all the frustration of watching every team that eliminated indy win the superbowl was getting frustrating. i was beyond happy to see dungy finally win it (especially because he got robbed of the chance to do it in tampa and gave jon gruden a superbowl ready team [p.s. where are the buccs now?]). what's even better is manning finally won it, and those dumbas* sports analysts can finally stfu. and i couldn't be happier to see them win a Superbowl the way they did.
There's a reason why sports anaylists say what they do about Manning. He is WAY overhyped. I'll admit he's a good quarterback but nowhere near deserving of the attention he's getting. Brady is far more talented.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Soupar said:
There's a reason why sports anaylists say what they do about Manning. He is WAY overhyped. I'll admit he's a good quarterback but nowhere near deserving of the attention he's getting. Brady is far more talented.
No doubt. This cat up here is talking about a dynasty. Hell the colts have had the same exact team for the past 3 or 4 years (actually they were probably better in past years with Edge), they should've already been winning superbowls.

Anyways, Brady's been winning with way worse teams. Peyton's got Harrison, Wayne, Clark, and tons of other solid recievers (including james in years past). Come on! I wanna see him do good on San Francisco. Peyton's a doush, I've always hated him.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
MindOverMatter said:
i was beyond happy to see dungy finally win it (especially because he got robbed of the chance to do it in tampa and gave jon gruden a superbowl ready team [p.s. where are the buccs now?].
Ex-fvcking-actly! Gruden is severely hated here in Tampa because the last 4 seasons he's proved who nurtured that Super Bowl winning team and who the chump is. Fvck the west coast offense.

Dungy is a totally class guy who got his due yesterday.

ProDJ26

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grossman--my only comments are that

1. It's kinda tough when you don't have the ball on offense and WHEN YOU DO FINALLY GET THE DAMN BALL YOU TURN IT OVER!

2. Turnovers will kill a team

3. Joseph Addai? that same Joseph Addai who ran with LSU? haha yep and people didn't even know who he was.