Chewing Gum?

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Beats me. But I do know that worrying over unimportant details like this is definitely unattractive. So chew gum if you want to chew gum (I do, to keep the breath fresh).

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NEWBIE101
Is it ok to chew gum or is that unattractive to girls?
*slaps forehead* Now I've seen it all!!! WHO CARES? Do it whether it's attractive to chicks or not! Do you give a damn if you see a chick chewing gum? No, so why would they give a damn if they saw you chewing gum?

Somebody shoot me...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it ok to chew gum or is that unattractive to girls?
NO, dont do that. Itll make them think youre a sexist bastard. :rolleyes:

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
*slaps forehead* Now I've seen it all!!! WHO CARES? Do it whether it's attractive to chicks or not! Do you give a damn if you see a chick chewing gum? No, so why would they give a damn if they saw you chewing gum?
hahahahahahahhalmao

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WHAT THAAA FUK KINDA POST IS THIS

for real though , people dont understand, i dont get why there is post like , is it ok to do this or what should i do, all your doing is trying to avoid rejection, which ultimetly means your staying in the safe zone.

just go out and experement, then youll have experence.

chew gum around chicks, then gain results, then stop , then gain results.

then you can have a better post like, " i have found out chewing gum seeems to turn chicks on, why "

thats much better

ahh i feel like yelling at you man!

hahahha

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DAMMIT

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You know wht, **** you all who are so caught up in being cool you never look at the real question. You know what buddy, I'm not going to jump all over you like these guys did, nope. In fact, I wondered this too not long ago. I came to the conclution:

If you are chewing breath gum [I'm a fan of big red] chew softly, so its hard to tell you have anything in your mouth, its simple edicate. If you are chewing loudly, or so noticably ppl think you've got a forkfull of steak in your cheek, its going to look common and childish. If you've got buble gum [big league chew = very sexy], blow bubbles and wink @ women. It sounds stupid, but it works.

Again, **** you all, its not a question of whiping ones ass, its a question of eddicate, and since when can we not address dinner table rules on these forums?

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by REDblueOI
You know wht, **** you all who are so caught up in being cool you never look at the real question. You know what buddy, I'm not going to jump all over you like these guys did, nope. In fact, I wondered this too not long ago. I came to the conclution:

If you are chewing breath gum [I'm a fan of big red] chew softly, so its hard to tell you have anything in your mouth, its simple edicate. If you are chewing loudly, or so noticably ppl think you've got a forkfull of steak in your cheek, its going to look common and childish. If you've got buble gum [big league chew = very sexy], blow bubbles and wink @ women. It sounds stupid, but it works.

Again, **** you all, its not a question of whiping ones ass, its a question of eddicate, and since when can we not address dinner table rules on these forums?
Looks like someones always gotta be the hero and make people like them. Yeh it is a guestion of whiping your ass. Its common sense genius boy. How bout FUK YOU!! How ya like them apples. Dont be such a bytch. THis is a retarded question.

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by oakraiderz2
Looks like someones always gotta be the hero and make people like them. Yeh it is a guestion of whiping your ass. Its common sense genius boy. How bout FUK YOU!! How ya like them apples. Dont be such a bytch. THis is a retarded question.

Well said ;)

TBH when I chew gum I tend to look fvcken cool...Then later when I'm not chewing gum, I tend to look fvcking cool...go figure :rolleyes:

This thread shud probably be locked TBH, there will be nothing added to this except more flaming :eek: <- yawn

bcdefxyz2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
well lets put it this way. i was talking to this girl for about an hour the other day and i didnt even notice she was chewing gum untill she had to go. so its hardly even noticible cause no one really cares.

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by REDblueOI

Thanks man.

For all you people that flamed me. Guess what

I really don't care. It's a bit childish IMO to flame over the internet, a person with real confidence wouldn't have responded if they didn't have anything nice to say. What would be wrong with saying "Don't worry about it. It doesn't really matter."?

Oh wait I forgot about the forum ego's some of you people have.:rolleyes:

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks man.

For all you people that flamed me. Guess what

I really don't care. It's a bit childish IMO to flame over the internet, a person with real confidence wouldn't have responded if they didn't have anything nice to say. What would be wrong with saying "Don't worry about it. It doesn't really matter."?

Oh wait I forgot about the forum ego's some of you people have.:rolleyes:
I had a feeling something like that was coming. :D

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well actually i told you advice you know!

ive seen some of your post, you should check my advice!

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i eman its like the quote bruce lee said

" its like a finger pointing away at the moon, dont focus on the finger or youll miss all the heavenly glory"

why focus on some dayum gum chewing, your missing the real point

xanderbaz:ice

Don Juan
Reaction score
Writing 'IMO' is what is childish. The guys had a right to flame you for posting one of the most retarded questions out there. But hey, I'm not gonna flame you without responding to your question:
Who cares? I see hot babes chewing gum and I don't find it disrespective. So why should they, for God's sake find it disrespective either? Chew your gum with pride now. :cool:

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
I like chewing gum.

mmm...

Sax God

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, the guys may have gone overboard flaming you. You had to know, on the other hand, that this post was lame. Chew you gum if that's what makes you happy.

Mafiosoman14

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bubble gumm....

Ain't no sunshine when it's on
Only darkness every day
Ain't no sunshine when it's on, cause when it's on
ya niggaz know to be gone, everytime, cause we don't play

"Who turned out the lights?" is what niggaz be sayin
Now you don't wanna fight, but y'all niggaz be playin
Thinkin it's alright, keep playin with that role
And you gonna know the night, when you layin in that hole