Chemo-er, Curing and Prevention of BPDisease: Discussion

AhegaoMaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it strange that all I ever read and all that is said about the ever-so-dreaded societal and dating zombie apocalypse-tier epidemic cancer that is Borderline Personality Disorder, is to run the **** away and Notact 100% (or maybe even emigrate to the other side of the globe on some remote tropical island)....

...And yet, no one has ever even dithered on the subject matter of actually curing the damned disease,
eradicating it from the face of the planet alongside the Islamic State extremist fvcks with megaton-yield thermonuclear weaponry,
or just simply dealing with it in some structured, methodical and proven effective way.

Understandable, since not everyone here are fresh from Psych Ed grad class or some other specialization that deals with fixing mental derps bugs glitches issues caused by either some random PTSD occurrence or something that we don't even know, or we have at least some vague idea of if we dig around for information on affected specimens, family circumstances, and such.

There's also the irksome feeling that somehow, in the midst of all this chaos of mental and emotional chess-tier dating game madness, we are literally reducing our humanity, morals, sense of conscience and rights/wrongs,, and most of all, our value of human life, to nothing more than just mere 'distractions' - and this goes for both sides.

But yes, such is the price we pay for wielding this double-edged sword called 'Civilization and Society' with the words 'Gender Equality' stamped poorly on it like some newbie greenhorn metalworking apprentice went at it in the most twisted, retarded and sloppy at best method/s possible.
There's also fine print on it, with the following words: Engagement, Marriage and Suffer Rings; Free Meal Tickets; Poor Many, Rich Few; We Women Own You Men, Society and Our Legal System Says So, So We Can Do Whatever The Fvck We Want And Get Away With It; Matriarchy and The Feminine Imperative; Illuminati
SO yeah, in this thread we (theoretically) discuss how to deal with BPD other than the obvious Run The **** Away and Never Look Back No Matter What. All 'ethics and morals' out the window for the time being, for this discussion, unless otherwise required.

ChangePages

Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread screams I want my bpd ex back

Listen, the only way to handle a BPD is if you're a sociopath, it's the only relationship they can be at.

They will destroy the narcissistic
They will destroy the AFC
They will destroy the alphas
They will destroy the red pills

Unless you treat her like a sociopath would and have the patience to even deal with one then it's very possible but even some sociopath struggle with patience. There's just no way. Run away is right. It's not worth it for your mental health anyways.

Last edited:

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When it comes to emotional 'illnesses', you CANNOT cure that person unless they REALLY want to be cured because it is so hard to do and would be very destructive towards their ego and whatever self esteem they have left (of course, the after-effects would more than recompensate for that, but it takes a while to do). It's as hard as a druggy going cold turkey from whatever they're addicted to. And the thing is, if that druggy doesn't want to get off that drug, then you can't really stop them from going back. The best thing you can do is just talk to them and listen to them in a nonjudgmental way so that they really trust you, and then start saying a few subtle comments here or there (they need to be said in a very specific way with very specific body language depending on what she said and what her body language is) that can begin to their perception about the world. This will take years though, and you would need to be with them almost constantly. No one has the time, money, or patience for that though. And it still isn't even a sure fire way of success either because she can still always revert back to who she was if she really wanted to. Not to mention that becoming a sweet person again (yes, 'again' because no one is naturally born with hatred or ill-will for others) is not nearly as beneficial to her as being a manipulative person; there's tons of idiots out there willing to die for her. If she becomes sweet and genuine, who is to stop her from getting stomped all over on? Women can do some really evil things, but it still cannot compare to a manipulative man who knows of all these things. A man like that might cross paths with her and either corrupt her again and ruin her forever, or kill her (indirectly).

Just be you gentlemen. It's all you can do to stand out from the other men who are fake. If you stand out to her, you will leave your mark on her.

SuckItUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it strange that all I ever read and all that is said about the ever-so-dreaded societal and dating zombie apocalypse-tier epidemic cancer that is Borderline Personality Disorder, is to run the **** away and Notact 100% (or maybe even emigrate to the other side of the globe on some remote tropical island)....

...And yet, no one has ever even dithered on the subject matter of actually curing the damned disease,
eradicating it from the face of the planet alongside the Islamic State extremist fvcks with megaton-yield thermonuclear weaponry,
or just simply dealing with it in some structured, methodical and proven effective way.

Understandable, since not everyone here are fresh from Psych Ed grad class or some other specialization that deals with fixing mental derps bugs glitches issues caused by either some random PTSD occurrence or something that we don't even know, or we have at least some vague idea of if we dig around for information on affected specimens, family circumstances, and such.

There's also the irksome feeling that somehow, in the midst of all this chaos of mental and emotional chess-tier dating game madness, we are literally reducing our humanity, morals, sense of conscience and rights/wrongs,, and most of all, our value of human life, to nothing more than just mere 'distractions' - and this goes for both sides.

But yes, such is the price we pay for wielding this double-edged sword called 'Civilization and Society' with the words 'Gender Equality' stamped poorly on it like some newbie greenhorn metalworking apprentice went at it in the most twisted, retarded and sloppy at best method/s possible.
There's also fine print on it, with the following words: Engagement, Marriage and Suffer Rings; Free Meal Tickets; Poor Many, Rich Few; We Women Own You Men, Society and Our Legal System Says So, So We Can Do Whatever The Fvck We Want And Get Away With It; Matriarchy and The Feminine Imperative; Illuminati
SO yeah, in this thread we (theoretically) discuss how to deal with BPD other than the obvious Run The **** Away and Never Look Back No Matter What. All 'ethics and morals' out the window for the time being, for this discussion, unless otherwise required.
Here's the problem. Imagine that someone tells that for your whole life you have been thinking wrong and that what you believe to be true has been misrepresented to you by your own brain.

You see how that might be a bit hard to convey.

Now add to the fact that most doctor's believe BPD and cluster B disorders are not only genetic but also develop through dysfunctional environments, with the greatest impact occurring the 0-24 month period. I.E. BPD woman has a child guess what highly likelihood the child will have BPD.

How do you untangle the physiological from the behavioral when you can't tell where one ends and one begins.

Oh if you still aren't convinced, most Psychiatrists and psychologists either get caught in the BPD fog when dealing with a BPD or have a hard time diagnosing the disorder.

Believe me, I would have loved to have been able to find a cure my ex BPD, but it wasn't possible because wasn't willing to do the work needed, because she was in denial that anything was wrong.

Hell, her affairs with married men, her abortion at a young age, her being accused of sleeping with her aunt's boyfriend, which caused her aunt to have an asthma attack that killed her, her suicide attempt, and her divorce before she was 30 on top of her uncontrollable crying jags, and her constant need for attention from other men weren't enough for her to figure it out that she needed help then I'm not sure what could possibly get her to get help. And she was hi functioning for God sakes.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I echo the sentiments above.

I mean they have developed that DBT therapy which is a good model for treating someone with those issues.

But the thing is most of them don't want treatment, or don't think they need it. You can't help someone like that.

It's like suckitup said, they have these moments where you think surely, SURELY now they are going to get some help and realise something needs to change. In the case of my ex, it was my replacement, a guy who she lied to, cheated on, played mindgames on for years, and left a broken down mess, he killed himself a few months later after trying to contact her but her giving him the silent treatment, and he actually killed himself.

But she couldn't even fathom that she may have had some accountabilty for that, and carried on as normal, with a new guy in tow within a few weeks. Business as usual. That was the nail in the coffin for me that she's NEVER changing. i'm sorry but how do you come back from that?

The only "cure" is prevention, and you try telling women to stop being ****ty parents and see how far that gets you. There's no way out of this situation and it's only going to get worse, just try and not let it impact your life.

xstang77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm more well versed in bpd then most local psychiatrists around here, it can help be managed but there isn't really a cure, the biggest milestone to make a difference for them is a big life changing event like them getting a taste of their own medicine from a narcissist or something but they can even out do them,my bpd ex got karma back on her with the guy she dated after me, she now goes to church, works with the handicapped and gave me $350 last week and takes me out to eat etc if I need help with bills etc and we're not together but she wants me back, however she still plays illogical mind games and manipulation like the rest,ive become emotionally unavailable so it's not the end of the world to me anymore lol.