Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Check this one out--airport girls

JoeIzHere

Banned
Reaction score
Ok i just started working at an airport and the hunnies are sooo fly. The people that Im working with are always saying things to them such as good morning and so forth. Me though, i just keep it low key. There are so many guys there trying to get a piece that me saying nothing to them sets me apart from the others. im in a good position now because im recieving lots of eye contact and smiles from these girls. now time to make my move.
wish me luck guys.

Lesson: don't follow the crowd.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, really smart. dont say anything to the girls. thats the way to go!

:rolleyes:

JoeIzHere

Banned
Reaction score
Nah centurion you got me all wrong, i smile and say hi, but thats really it. i just started working there. the people that are jumping all over these girls are getting frowns in return. the girls are gettin angry because so many guys are on them. yelling and hollering. i gain appeal cuz i act like the girls are no big deal :D

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You still need to do something extra. I've been in situations where I don't talk to a whole pile of women (b/c I don't find them appealing)...they don't respond by being attracted to me, do they?

Of course not. But I'm sure you knew that already :D

JoeIzHere

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah pee gee i see where you're getting at. Its time for me to shine. but i still aint gonna whistle and touch them like the others LOL :D

And by the way, i keep getting mail about this moderator name Eternal who doesn't know how to masturbate or can't get it up???
so he shuts down masturbation threads or something of that nature. Whats up with all this mail? and whats up with the mod? LOL