Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Check out this vid of Tyler D, what a clown

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny how the guys who always hate on field footage or field reports are the same guys who never post any, then when you browse through their posting history all their shyt tends be in "absolutes" fuccing clowns

lavalamp69

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did all of you Tyler Durden supporters completely miss the part in hte video at 0:51 where hes telling the viewer to pretend to be a white trash ***** who works at wendys and hes making sex noises talking about sticking his **** into the viewer. You dont think thats fvcking weird? You think that is perfectly normal behavior? if you think thats normal then no wonder you are on this site looking for help.

Also, did you notice in the background at the beginning, all the hot girls were with jock looking dudes, I bet they didnt use any aspergery PUA **** to get their pvssy. Tyler D gives off this incel virgin vibe. really.

oxford comma

Don Juan
Reaction score
lavalamp69 said:
Did all of you Tyler Durden supporters completely miss the part in hte video at 0:51 where hes telling the viewer to pretend to be a white trash ***** who works at wendys and hes making sex noises talking about sticking his **** into the viewer. You dont think thats fvcking weird? You think that is perfectly normal behavior? if you think thats normal then no wonder you are on this site looking for help.

Also, did you notice in the background at the beginning, all the hot girls were with jock looking dudes, I bet they didnt use any aspergery PUA **** to get their pvssy. Tyler D gives off this incel virgin vibe. really.

tyler is weird, theres no denying that. haha thats why i like him. thats nowhere close to being his weirdest video either. do i want to be him? no. is he a great person to learn from? in my opinion, yes. again, i used to be an rsd hater too cuz i judged them prematurely.

yeah, its weird to make getting laid your priority but i wanted to get good with girls. who else would i learn from? a guy who doesn't make getting laid his priority? that doesn't make sense. its weird that hendrix practiced guitar ten hours a day, but wouldn't you want to take guitar lessons from hendrix? i get that this site preaches self development and all that, but so does rsd. have you ever been on rsdnation? this site and theres is almost completely paralleled, the only difference that theres is much more entertaining and well made. as far as the jocks in the background getting hot girls is irrelevant. they couldve known the girls before hand, or been coworkers etc. to me it seems like you guys are just looking for reasons to hate instead of being open minded.

but i do have a few problems with rsd for sure. they market there stuff as dating advice, when in reality it is getting laid advice. i also dont like how overly cynical they are of society or "chodes". they also seem to work under the paradigm that getting laid more= being more happy, which i dont necessarily agree with. that being said, they are masters at what they do and my game has increased ten fold since i got into it. but, its not rocket science, its just a really entertaining way to learn about game, thats all.

flashpoint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
not sure i like the Durden dude (he has something irritating about him) but the thing he is talking about in the video is an interesting topic. actually it is quite the opposite of what people would say what PUA is, coz he is talking about kind of being yourself. in a good way, so people can connect and you dont withhold, deny, suppress any part of what is going on with you.

you enjoying your presence in life and let people be part of it. not an easy task and certainly not something that can be taught by giving tricks or lines. and of course there will be a lot of douchebags that take this the wrong way and start acting like crazy and over the top, because they think that might be something that "works". but i dont think that has anything to do with PUA or not PUA, it is more like people being stupid or not being stupid.

and apart from all that i am with oxford on this one. people who have no game at all besides a misogynic attitude attacking PUAs for what they are. must be a joke.

Hustlaz Ambition

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rsd is actually some pretty good stuff. Don't see why so many people are in here hating on Tyler in this thread.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oxford comma said:
i LOVE tyler and rsd. when i compare their stuff to this site its hilarious how far behind sosuave is.
I wouldn't say this site is that far behind, it just has something different to offer. The general board here has more young and inexperienced guys who are having problems - the Mature Man forum here is pretty good.

I think Naughty Ninja hit on one of the differences between SoSuave and RSD. Here they tell you not to make women a priority, while over there they tell you to go out and sarge five nights a week in the clubs. They clearly make pickup a priority, and a big one. The focus here seems to be more on self improvement, although there are a lot more negative nancies here - they don't tolerate that stuff on RSD.

Another difference is you get the feeling over there that everyone has drank the kool aid, ya know? Like they are all brainwashed fanboys who have the same opinion on everything. Not every guy here worships Pook, for instance. Maybe most of them.

I do think Tyler has a lot of good ideas though. I see him lifting up women so often on his videos I think it's become kind of a nervous habit for him lol. For him, pickup is a job, so I can see that. But otherwise, I'm a little suspicious as to why anyone would be THAT much into it. It's like he wants to get it down to perfection somehow. There's just more to life, you know?

lavalamp69 said:
Did all of you Tyler Durden supporters completely miss the part in hte video at 0:51 where hes telling the viewer to pretend to be a white trash ***** who works at wendys and hes making sex noises talking about sticking his **** into the viewer. You dont think thats fvcking weird? You think that is perfectly normal behavior?
I think that's his version of imagining everybody in their underwear lol.

He has a point though. A lot of guys are intimidated by pretty girls even though they may not really amount to much, they're working in a fast food place or whatever. A lot of guys tend to undervalue themselves, which is why inner game is so important.

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
Honestly I do not understand how people hate on Tyler. Honestly just a few of his videos have helped me immensely, he has some good insights and not to mention, look at this skinny silly ginger **** pull.

I mean yeah, his entire focus is getting laid and good for him. But I really liked the message of being in the moment, letting go, all that zen bull****.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I laughed so hard. That was seriously funny.

I used to have loser friends who acted in a similar fashion. Sort of like the bad boy meets douche bag clique. It worked, but all of the women were garbage. But PUAs, players, man *****s, bad boys, etc dont care about quality - only numbers to notch up and gloat about. The more attractive the guy was - the more attractive the girls were. But they were all losers. Dysfunctional, from broken homes, immature, irresponsible, stupid, shallow, annoying, disrespectful, vain; alcoholics, druggies, trouble makers, drama queens, etc - all in one **** package. This is who they are, and the kind of people they attract.

A lot of these fake, insecure, crazy, loud, hot, wild party sluts ARE trailer trash *****s working at McD's, only looking for ****, have no standards, morals, or class, can be found at bars and parties, are fake and crazy, and everything else mentioned above (and in the video). Its not a joke - as was his intention in the video - these people respond to this kind of garbage because they ARE garbage. Thats why BBs and DBs get laid so often - because theres a plethora of trashy women to choose from who only want sex and drama. And the scenes to find them in are readily available (bars, parties, clubs - tons upon tons of easy, worthless trash to choose from).

I hate people.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
floydb25 said:
I used to have loser friends who acted in a similar fashion. Sort of like the bad boy meets douche bag clique. It worked, but all of the women were garbage. But PUAs, players, man *****s, bad boys, etc dont care about quality - only numbers to notch up and gloat about.
I've always thought the real secret to pickup was to just identify who the slvts are. They'll bang practically anybody, unless you're an incredibly gruesome loser. If all you want from a woman is a one night stand or a quick BJ in the restroom, that would seem to be the easiest way to go about it. Watch out for those STDs though.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
floydb25 said:
I laughed so hard. That was seriously funny.

I used to have loser friends who acted in a similar fashion. Sort of like the bad boy meets douche bag clique. It worked, but all of the women were garbage. But PUAs, players, man *****s, bad boys, etc dont care about quality - only numbers to notch up and gloat about. The more attractive the guy was - the more attractive the girls were. But they were all losers. Dysfunctional, from broken homes, immature, irresponsible, stupid, shallow, annoying, disrespectful, vain; alcoholics, druggies, trouble makers, drama queens, etc - all in one **** package. This is who they are, and the kind of people they attract.

A lot of these fake, insecure, crazy, loud, hot, wild party sluts ARE trailer trash *****s working at McD's, only looking for ****, have no standards, morals, or class, can be found at bars and parties, are fake and crazy, and everything else mentioned above (and in the video). Its not a joke - as was his intention in the video - these people respond to this kind of garbage because they ARE garbage. Thats why BBs and DBs get laid so often - because theres a plethora of trashy women to choose from who only want sex and drama. And the scenes to find them in are readily available (bars, parties, clubs - tons upon tons of easy, worthless trash to choose from).

I hate people.

True Floyd, but myself personally I wouldn't let any of those people get to me to the point I hated them. I'd just avoid them or keep them at a distance.

Getting too into this chick nonsense or worrying about losers will only drive a sane person over the edge.

I have no problems meeting chicks. (Normally) and not having to go through theatrics, graphs, PUA/DJ nonsense tactics etc . If they are a dope...then I bounce. If they seem cool I see where they are at. If a chick likes me..She likes me. If she doesn't she doesn't.

I already accepted not everyone is going to like me or everyone like each other for that matter. You simply cannot control people and I'm not going to go berserk and waste time or my life like some half backed whack a doo trying to impress and do all sorts of tactics to have every chick I find attractive "like" me back. I've got far too many other things to do in life.

As far as dudes who are into PUA/ Pook and all that. If it works for them, fine.

But to invest all of yourself into PUA (especially those paying God knows how much) I've never bothered and don't need to. Hell I wouldn't be seen with those PUA types for free.

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lavalamp69 said:

But who's to define what normal is? It's his video. He can do whatever he wants.

oxford comma

Don Juan
Reaction score
omega05 said:
But who's to define what normal is? It's his video. He can do whatever he wants.

well theres a difference between being weird and acting weird. hes acting weird for entertainment. the only rsd instructor i actually worry about is julien, i get the feeling he really is as sociopathic as his videos make him seem. haha. hes awesome though.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think you guys give enough credit to him, because he is trying to illustrate a point by going extremes. Also he is right about letting go- it works. Local club game is pretty much exactly what he does because people are drunk, loose and not necessarily good-looking enough to just stand by the wall and smile back. One only has to make sure that they act "crazy" in the way everybody loves without crossing into the weird category.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PUAs teach you [canned] material to "pick up" girls (hence the name: Pick Up Artist).

That material does next to nothing for your growth as a person or becoming a Prize.

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not dead, and I'll say one thing about Tyler.

The man has some very, very deep insights into what it means to be who you are in every situation you encounter.

He's a smart guy, make no mistake. Take what you can from him, and if the rest don't work, leave it behind.

I personally just listen to his ****. It's funny. It makes a point. He has a completely different approach than I do, but it's fine. More than one way to skin a cat.