Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

check out 3rd world women, guys.

metoo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Many millions of them will marry you to get here. You get to check her out for 90 days before you have to marry or she has to return to her home. You will have a very fine "in" with her not knowing anyone here, no distractions for her. In addition, she wants that US citizenship and a chance to get out of the (nearly) sewer in which she lives. Most of the Asians and Latinas are much less demanding/high maintenance than US women. However, the Hispanics CAN "vanish" into the illegal alien subculture here (quite easily) I advise against Russians, too many have Mafia-debts, and many other countries' ladies don't speak enough English. CherryBlossoms.com, nad probablly other such sites, too, has a translator-button if you join their site and do your emailing thru them. I believe that Skype also offers translation?. Anyway, it costs you nothing to google for "3rd world dating sites" and look at all the beauties. US immigration policies make it very hard for her to get her kids here, so you probably want to avoid that hassle. You can set the "filters" on the sites to find "matches" of any age you want, any country, number of kids etc.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

UnsworthK

Don Juan
Reaction score
And this is an achievement how exactly?

OK, so you have a wife. But by having this 'wife' you don't have many of the things that you would normally have by gaining a wife naturally as it were.

What are you looking for here precisely? Sex? Just because they're married to you and you have done them a favor by granting them this proxy into your country it doesn't mean that they will allow you to have sex with them or enjoy it at that.

Company? Maybe, if you can actually find a way to communicate with this woman without spending hours of you both sitting in front of google's translation feature trying to figure each other out.

From what I can see, you will just end up with this random person suddenly thrown into the thick of your life for one thing only: access to the country, not you as a person, you haven't achieved nothing, challenged yourself or her in any way;

It will just be a husk of a relationship which will grow into a massive mistake within weeks of going through with it, and why do you think these sites exist anyway? For someones personal gain of course, lots of them come with a large fee for this ridiculous process.

Find a proper 'wife'! (That is, of course, if you want one.).

metoo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
u have 90 days before you must marry her (or she has to go back). She's going to give you all the sex you want (for sure) for that 90 days. Also, if you get divorced before she becomes a US citizen, (3-4 years, depending upon her country of origin) she has to return to her own country. So guess what, dude? She's going to be a good little gal for you, at least until she gets that citizenship. :) By the time that much time has passed, most guys are ready for a new lady, anyway.

If you pick a Filiapina, she will speak English. It is taught in all their grade and High schools. Cherry blossoms costs $30 for the first month, $20 a month thereafter and has been in this same biz for 35 years now. Before the Net, they had paper-pics and addresses for the gals.

metoo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can take your pick of 1000's of lovely, smart young women, and have her away from all her friends, relatives and distractions. If you are smart, you will keep her well away from US women, for as long as possible. The Filipinas are Catholic, many of them quite devout, and believe that divorce is a "go to hell for sure" sin.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ve just read about some young Indian guy who jumped off the bridge after his new wife run away to her boyfriend upon arrival to Vancouver. Poor chump. I would not do it, to be honest, unless you are 100% sure that the thing is real and you are bent on settling down. Somehow all this desperation that people have in the poor countries is just scaring me, and you trying to hook up with a woman that is doing great in her own country is exactly the same thing as in your own.

jax871

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't believe anyone would seriously consider this.

If you hate your single life, after the temporary sense of euphoria you get from female companionship, you will end up more miserable than before.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
metoo said:
Many millions of them will marry you to get here.
Let's look at your first sentence alone. Why do you think they want to come to America from their country? And once they do.....do you think they will magically still act like the 3rd world country woman forever when they live in American society?

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, they don't. Some of the young cute russian women I know went crazy once they are realized they were in demand- they go nuts, entitled and rotten. If you have to, you should pick the nice women in their 30s. It's doable If you stay in the country for awhile and share a common language. I speak Spanish, so the normal Latinas are on my list.