Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cheating on your Girlfriend - Tactics

steviecruiser

Banned
Reaction score
So this alpha finally found a nice Latina who is wife material. She is hot and goes to every end to please me. The catch is she if of course looking for a husband and wants to have kids. I'm 50/50 on that but I'll tap it while I can. Her stipulation is that she doesn't do that stuff unless she is in a commitment. Once I gave her that it was on!!!!!

So this may offend you moralists but I believe its normal and acceptable for a man to cheat especially if he isn't married. The girls that are into relationships make it hard as hell though. Does anyone here have the balls to admit they are in a relationship but still have sideplays??? I know I am. And anyone who agrees with me I'd like to devote this thread to sharing advice on how to do this effectively. This chica tries to be on my junk 24/7 so I actually resorted to saying my father is ill and I have to take care of him. This gives me time to sarge and hook up which I effin love to do!!!!

What other excuses do u players use or how do you buy time to get in other girls pants????

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're joking, right? You need tips on how to lie?

If you want to get your rocks off with other girls, don't commit to one woman. It's pretty simple and you'll be able to tell the truth (which is the easiest thing to remember). If you think your woman will leave you because you won't commit, well, as a self-proclaimed "alpha," you should be okay with that.

All morals aside, your life will be a lot less complicated this way.

steviecruiser

Banned
Reaction score
samspade said:
You're joking, right? You need tips on how to lie?

If you want to get your rocks off with other girls, don't commit to one woman. It's pretty simple and you'll be able to tell the truth (which is the easiest thing to remember). If you think your woman will leave you because you won't commit, well, as a self-proclaimed "alpha," you should be okay with that.

All morals aside, your life will be a lot less complicated this way.

There are a lot of women out there that won't go to bed with you unless you give them a commitment or at least make it seem like you are going to do so.

If I see a woman I desire I make a good attempt to get what I want. Even if that means lying. So if I want to bed a woman but know she won't give in unless she thinks I'm going to be long term... well then I'll make her think what I have to to get in her pants...

I'm sure a lot of guys do the same but few admit it openly. Give me some credit for that

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a feeling you could give a crash course in Lying and get paid very well for it. Class is now in session!

steviecruiser

Banned
Reaction score
Everyone lies and many cheat. This thread is dedicated for those who accept the game for what it is and are interested in scoring as much poon as possible. Thats my goal before I get tired down and pop out some kids. So I'm going to make sure my dvck taps all the hotties it can b4 Im done

Rounder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you seen that new Hardee's commercial? The one where the guy's car was spray painted with CHEATER all up the side?

You actually sound like a guy who isn't all that confident and what you want to do is "lure" a girl in to a relationship so you have a constant supply and then take advantage of anything else that comes along.

You're gonna do what you're gonna do, no one here is going to say anything to change that but I'm guessing most of the guys here disagree with your "tactics". Personally I don't see anything glamorous, cool or funny with your "tactics". Sounds like something a 17 year old cooked up.

Want to make your life better? Be impeccable with your word. Don't agree to something you can't follow through with. Honesty makes life better, not worse. Honesty doesn't limit you.

Oh and while that Latina might be wife material - you're not husband material. Neither am I by the way - takes one to know one right?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
steviecruiser said:
Everyone lies and many cheat. This thread is dedicated for those who accept the game for what it is and are interested in scoring as much poon as possible. Thats my goal before I get tired down and pop out some kids. So I'm going to make sure my dvck taps all the hotties it can b4 Im done
People murder and take dumps in the street, too, but that's not an excuse to do it.

You can tap plenty of hotties without lying about committing to one. Save yourself the aggravation. You sound like you need a girlfriend for having a girlfriend's sake - not DJ at all.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
steviecruiser said:
So this alpha finally found a nice Latina who is wife material.
If you have to tell us you're alpha then you're not. Sorry.

steviecruiser said:
She is hot and goes to every end to please me. The catch is she if of course looking for a husband and wants to have kids. I'm 50/50 on that but I'll tap it while I can. Her stipulation is that she doesn't do that stuff unless she is in a commitment. Once I gave her that it was on!!!!!
You're 50/50? Please dude don't lie to us. You are 100% not ready to get married!!

steviecruiser said:
So this may offend you moralists but I believe its normal and acceptable for a man to cheat especially if he isn't married.
No I'm not a moralist but I do believe in doing the right thing. Lying isn't cool and always catches up to you. Judging from some of your comments you seem to lie to yourself. Karma is a b!tch. I'm glad I'm not you.

steviecruiser said:
This chica tries to be on my junk 24/7 so I actually resorted to saying my father is ill and I have to take care of him. This gives me time to sarge and hook up which I effin love to do!!!!
More proof that you are a real effin idiot. What if your dad really does fall ill? Once again, karma is a b!tch. A white lie here and there no big deal but lying about sickness and death is really brutal.

steviecruiser said:
What other excuses do u players use or how do you buy time to get in other girls pants????
Sorry man but I don't have to lie. Sounds like you need to grow up. Maybe this should be posted in the highschool forum. :rolleyes:

You my friend are a loser who doesn't deserve a chick like that. Send her back into the pool.

Cheers

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow guys. Really? Resorting to name calling and shaming tactics? If you don't agree with someone's methods you can agree with out being disagreeable. That's DJ. Shaming and name calling is NOT DJ. :nono: It's better to explain your logic and let the person decide for themselves if what you say is right or not. Do you really think calling this guy names is going to make him see your point of view? You all should know by now that doesn't work. I suggest some reading on persuasion and conversation for several of you. It's not what you say, it's how you say it.

To the original poster. I have to say, I don't personally agree with cheating on your girlfriend, as I don't have a girlfriend. When I do have a girlfriend that means that I've had several women and I picked one that I want to square up with. I have several "friends" who I "date" with no formal commitment at the moment, and they all know that I "date".

I do understand that some women are not going to be with you unless they are in a committed relationship. They might give it up for a while, but if no relationship is forthcoming, they are going to bounce on you. This is call cop and blow in the pimp game. You cop a bytch and eventually they blow out. Then you find a new one and the game begins again.

Now some people play the game the way you play it. I personally won't do that, as I don't like to lead people on or lie to them any more than is necessary. But if your playing it your way, you have to make managing your time a serious issue.

I'm sure your on top of the rest of your game, going to the gym, working hard on your career and finances, possibly starting a small business or showing a lot of interest in your hobbies. You need to make sure she knows your a busy guy. Very busy. That way you can have the time you need to do what you want. And you don't have to lie on family members and such things that might come back to haunt you. If you have to lie, then lie about gym time, or about hobby time or about business meetings. Keep your lies short, uncomplicated and to the point. I grew up with a family member who was damn near pathalogical about lying and watching him get busted taught me the basics. Never get to complicated, never give to many details, and never forget what you said. Personally I find it's too much damn work involved in telling lies. It's just easier to do what you do and she can take it or leave it. No relationship lasts forever anyway, I'm not going to start lying to keep one. But different strokes for different folks, Good luck man.

Lioric

Don Juan
Reaction score
steviecruiser said:
Speak for yourself, not everybody lies to cheat and deceive, like you. Your life goal is to "tap all the hotties you can" before you "pop out some kids"?

As you can see, this is not "Liar's Guild" so not many people are willing to help you. Think more with your brain, dude, channel your energy into something productive.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
I do think it is way way worse for a woman to cheat in a relationship than for a man. Men have a natural drive for variety, women do not. A man can cheat and still feel attracted and interested in his significant other. Women can't and lose respect for the man their cheating on. Then there's the pregnacy thing, "mama's baby, daddy's maybe". There was a time when women would ignore and tolerate their man having a mistress. And honestly about the lying thing, women don't even like the truth. I also fel it's much worse for womn to lie than men, although most women do it. I'm not saying cheating on your GF or significant other is right, but it's a very minor thing in comparison to a woman cheating.

I think I'd have to take it on a case by case situation and the and she would have to be an exceptional GF to derserve exclusitivity and total honesty. If you are married to her then maybe that would be different.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I'm pretty sure I'm going to hook up with an ex right now because she does some of the freaky stuff I like that my current GF is averse to. Quite frankly I'm really upset with my current GF, even though she has a lot of great qualities. I simply won't be happy with her if she doesn't "change" or make significant strides in "doing" what I like.

I've cheated before, and my current GF has a ton of great qualities, but if I'm not sexually fulfilled, I just won't ever be happy.

So I'm pretty much using this as an opportunity to explore whether or not I really want to be with my GF given the sheer amount of other girls out there and what this could mean for my future. My current GF is already dying to get engaged/move-in together/etc., and I just can't do that if I don't know if I'll be satisfied sexually.

I'm not sure I'll sleep with this girl (my ex), but if I do, it'll tell me a lot.

edit... I'm starting to feel guilty.

I'm painfully upset about what my current GF won't do. I need to know if I should make the issues I have so much more apparent. I'd rather not cheat. But fvck, I hate being sexually unsatisfied.

edit x2: I've posted about it before: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=160064

Reaction score
Be a dirty low down player!

Don't let the "morals" guys impose their value system on you.

In the words of Player Supreme, "Play or be played."

This fine young women would trade up on your ass if she got a better deal and cheat/dump you in a heartbeat.

"All's fair in love and war."

The only ones deserving of your honor is your family, proven friends and business partners.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Stevie,
You poor bugger the Moral Rearmament Brigade have really given you a serve.....Tell them to get back to their Knitting.....basically as so many people here will tell you Man is a Promiscuous Beast,until you become older or dependant any other behaviour is unnatural....There is a Caveat though,spinning plates is like Gambling,so never wager unless you are prepared to lose....Stevie,you are not ready to settle down yet,this girl has gained an agreement from you while you were under duress....Even The greatest spy of all Sydney Reilly,broke down under torture,there is no shame in that,and weren't you tortured?of course you were....So to Philandering....The first thing you need is time,so Ideally no more than four nights a week for your Senorita,keeps things fresh anyway....the next thing is excuses to be absent from home,when you spread your net make sure that, Geographically and Thematically your Plates are far apart,you really have to think quickly on your feet when they meet up...If you are a Dancer make sure your New girl doesn't Dance,never use the same Restuarant for both girls,if your Girl likes Movies never date another Movie goer in the same area..Give up dependancy on Mobile Phones,they are a ball and chain,I refuse to carry one switched on,they are a threat to my health right!Having a 9.00 till 5.00 job at one location makes it difficult,but it is amazing the fun you can have at lunchtime....So the rest of you kill joys why not respond to his request rather than read him a Sermon.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
steviecruiser said:
There are a lot of women out there that won't go to bed with you unless you give them a commitment or at least make it seem like you are going to do so.

If I see a woman I desire I make a good attempt to get what I want. Even if that means lying. So if I want to bed a woman but know she won't give in unless she thinks I'm going to be long term... well then I'll make her think what I have to to get in her pants...

I'm sure a lot of guys do the same but few admit it openly. Give me some credit for that

Cheat, cheat, cheat. I'm all for it. It's too risky not to...too many women will f*ck you over royally, use you for attention(play games), and drop you in a heartbeat, all with no remorse, so it's better to f*ck as many hotties as you can. That is all I live for besides my job. I don't give a f*ck, I'll openly admit it on the forum: I LIVE FOR HOT WOMEN. I live for using them as my personal c*m buckets and I LOVE every minute of it. My mission in life is to mess around with as many hotties as I possibly can. To me, the worst thing in life is being on your deathbed wishing you could've messed around with more hot women. I will only stop when I've gotten it out of my system.

And as far as lying to them to get what you want, absolutely, do it. I sure would. You think they think about your feelings? 98% of them don't.

Last edited:

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Wow guys. Really? Resorting to name calling and shaming tactics? If you don't agree with someone's methods you can agree with out being disagreeable.
Alright I did go a little off the deep end there. (For the record I have cheated many times and I've told many lies to chicks too.)

However I do take GREAT offence to lying about sickness and death. Maybe it takes losing a family member or close friend to realize just how brutal that really is.

P.S. As for defining what is "DJ" and what is not give me a break. Seems to me lying to get laid is pretty weak. Since when does a DJ need to lie about making a commitment to get some tail? A true Don Juan has chicks lining up. The fact that he is desired by many women only helps his cause. Screw them all and commit to none.

steviecruiser

Banned
Reaction score
samspade said:
People murder and take dumps in the street, too, but that's not an excuse to do it.

You can tap plenty of hotties without lying about committing to one. Save yourself the aggravation. You sound like you need a girlfriend for having a girlfriend's sake - not DJ at all.

Yea quite the contrary as I'm more than happy tapping girls without committing. I've commited to my current hot latina because 1.) she is only intimate in relationships and 2.) she treats me like a king and has earned it

Ive been playing the field forever so that asessment is completely false. Murdering and taking dumps in the street are trivial to lying to get some play... but hey we each have our own views.

Slickster > Feel free to PM me if you want any advice on how to pick up women. All that pent up anger you are displaying towards me is clearly your own frustration with lack of success. Trust me Ive been there b4. I can probably give you a few tips that will get you your first kiss from a real woman.

Warrior74 > Wow... an actual mature response to a thread in the Mature Man's forum.... I was getting worried for a second that I posted in an ethics forum by mistake lol Thanks for the advice on vague lies about hobbies and business. Im really not sure if I want to marry this girl down the road but she has a lot of upside... Until I know for sure I won't deprive myself of tapping what I can

Lioric > Feel free to PM me as well if you want advice picking up women. All this displacement is starting to make me feel pitiful...

Muscle,Scaramouche,Edger > I wish there were more people on here that actually know what they are taking about from experience. Your statements show you have been in the game for real and are not just theorizing keyboard jockeys.

TheLadiesMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what I have learned... if you are looking for THE ONE, it's very hard to find her, if you are busy with others. Trust and believe, I know.

Maybe it's just me, and I'm just stretching myself thin but, I've had the same 3-4 women in my life over the past 4 years, and I'm still looking for THE One.
I wanna cut them all loose and focus on finding the one, but at the same time, those same women, have become a part of our lives (my son, and I) over the years. I know (I hope) they'd be happy for me when I do find The ONE, but man, it's hard when they already occupy most of your free time.

steviecruiser

Banned
Reaction score
drak_ool said:
lying to a girl you re trying to take home at a bar for a one night stand is ok by my standards

lying to a girl about commitment, about how you "love" her, etc in order to start a fake relationship with her is low class by my standards

If that's what you have to resort to in order to get a hot gf, then you are neither a player nor alpha
Read my post more carefully. It isn't a fake relationship. I am lying about being faithful and thats it. And what do you mean lying is ok for 1 night stand? What would you lie about, that you are taking her back to your place to play checkers?????

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
steviecruiser said:
Yea quite the contrary as I'm more than happy tapping girls without committing. I've commited to my current hot latina because 1.) she is only intimate in relationships and 2.) she treats me like a king and has earned it

Ive been playing the field forever so that asessment is completely false. Murdering and taking dumps in the street are trivial to lying to get some play... but hey we each have our own views.
More power to you, man. I don't care if you cheat or not, but to me it is more energy than it's worth. I don't believe I've taken any moral high roads in my earlier posts, contrary to some of the kneejerk reactions on this thread. Yes, all is fair, but a girl who is "only intimate in relationships" is a waste of time, in my opinion.

I don't know where you live, but I shag plenty of women without making commitments.