Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cheating on someone is worthless.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Cheating on someone is worthless in my opinion.

I see absolutely no point in it.

If things aren't working out for us I choose to leave and move on with my life. Same as she should.

Someone wants or decides to cheat on me they are doing me a favor of letting me know the type of person they are.

I have no time for useless people like that other than to completely cut them out of my life.

Like people have said: A chick is only in my life to compliment it. Not be the whole of it.

And I can tell you for damn sure when I implement no contact, I go full and total no contact. No looking back, no emails, calls, texts face to face period.

There are no failures in life. Only learning experiences.

Audiophile

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, and I'd like to add something else. Cheating destroys trust (obviously). Even if she doesn't find out, it compromises your trust with her. If you cheat and get away with it, your relationship will usually be "broken". After all, if you cheat on her and she doesn't find out, what if she did the same thing to you? Self-doubt usually sets in after a while, and even though you might not notice it, it does affect your actions, i.e, becoming more possessive, clingy, etc... I've noticed this happens in most of the relationships I've personally cheated in, and those I've observed. Besides, if you're cheating, you just get out of the relationship/stay single, I learned this the hard way.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Audiophile said:
I agree, and I'd like to add something else. Cheating destroys trust (obviously). Even if she doesn't find out, it compromises your trust with her. If you cheat and get away with it, your relationship will usually be "broken". After all, if you cheat on her and she doesn't find out, what if she did the same thing to you? Self-doubt usually sets in after a while, and even though you might not notice it, it does affect your actions, i.e, becoming more possessive, clingy, etc... I've noticed this happens in most of the relationships I've personally cheated in, and those I've observed. Besides, if you're cheating, you just get out of the relationship/stay single, I learned this the hard way.

Cheating is the cowards way to do things. A real person would decide if the realtionship isn't working and discuss it like an adult while either working on it or parting ways.

Unfortunately alot of society is insecure and need to either branch swing or have their cake and eat it too while attempting to fly under the radar.

In the end they're only fooling themselves and have no character no matter what their faux Flakebook friends or the media etc tells them. Those people are just lemmings.

I have character, integrity and inner strength. If someone doesn't like it that's too bad. They'll just have to deal with it or waddle their clueless ass off a cliff.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheating can be fun. I am particularly fond of married women and usually a single girl cannot get my attention (she has to really have some special traits in order to do so).

Many married women already have security and just need a little adventure. This is perfect for me.

Uberguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
everywomanshero said:
Cheating can be fun. I am particularly fond of married women and usually a single girl cannot get my attention (she has to really have some special traits in order to do so).
You should look up the definition of "hero". That word does not mean what you think it means.

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Relationships are worthless in the first place.