Cheating: How does a DJ carry out damage control?

CherryBreaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
My fellow DJs.
I know you all got experiences with being the one cheating and getting caught. So far, I haven't found any type of damage control techniques in this forum.

Let's say you cheated on your girlfriend. From my past experiences, the girl I cheated on wanted me back. Badly. The girl that I was cheating with eventually dumped me and my ex took me back and our relationship surprisingly became a hell of a lot better after that. Even after we broke up and she went off with another dude, after that was over she eventually came around and wanted me back. Fortunately, I eventually declined.

This is typical of jerk behavior and I definitely know I was one. I didn't mean to be one but I never tolerate bad behavior from any chick.

What's your experience? Is this behavior tolerated by chicks and why? I guess it's the challenge but I just need some clarification from you guys.

Thanks.

Adakkon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I imagine it's like a very very extreme version of hitting on other women around them to get a womans interest.

She wonders what this other woman has that she doesn't. Now that she's been taken down a peg she desperately wants to get you back as a way to raise her back up in her own mind.

Evangenlion

Don Juan
Reaction score
damage control? Truth be it, avoid all possible conflict. if u are gonna cheat, cheat to not get caught.

once caught, play it out smoothly. don't regert your actions, its done and can't be changed, live with it. there was a reason why u cheated, so tell her that reason.

"she had something you didn't have"
"yes, i cheated, can't change that, i needed some ass and u didn't give it... so u make up your mind, either u stay or leave. i want u still, but i won't stop u walking out that door"
etc.

and yes, your an A$$. which makes u and me big a$$holes, doesn't bother me much.

Tboner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CherryBreaker

What's your experience? Is this behavior tolerated by chicks and why? I guess it's the challenge but I just need some clarification from you guys.

I've never cheated. It's easier to just tell chicks that you are banging other chicks before you ever bang them. If you lay out the rules in the beginning, most chicks will accept those rules to be with you.