Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

CHEATING 2.0-more secrets revealed

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the biggest mistakes that people who participate in an affair is that they tend to alter their behavior patterns. The moment you change your normal routine, suspicion arousal is triggered. Women are intuitive at times and even if you don’t say a word, you sub-consciously project “some thing’s up”.

People who keep things private and secretive (password protect everything, encrypt their emails, etc) are most likely trying to hide something. This is s recipe for arguments, resentment, suspicion, and disaster.

An old trick was to change phone contacts names. Examples: Jackie would be changed to Jack, Billie-Bill, Pattie-Pat, Louise-Lou, etc. You could also use initials or insert Mr. In front of their name; Mr. Kelly, Mr. Denise, etc.

You could also try adding or subtracting a digit or two to your contacts digits, that way if your partner goes through your contact list, they won’t have their real number and can’t contact them. You can dismiss “wrong” numbers by saying it must be an old number.

Be readily available!. Anytime you are not reachable for prolonged periods of time, people may think the worst. The philosophy appears sound “I didn’t know where you were, thought you might be dead or in an accident, I was worried, etc” but in reality it’s a trust issue.

Opt to have a paperless phone bill, be sure to delete your net bill to conceal your numerous text messages to the same number. Basically you should strive to avoid anything traceable and as technology enhances, mis-direction and concealment will be challenging.

Make sure you keep details or specifics to a bare minimum from your fling. You want to avoid them black-mailing you or informing your significant other if things don’t go their way.

;)

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or, in the alternative, don't cheat. You also omit the physical pain you may possibly endure if you get caught with someone else's wife/gf (or worse). Not to mention the other lives which may be affected. Why even go there when you have other alternatives such a nexting the person you are with, and getting together with a single gal?

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ummm THIS IS 2.0...............one might preclude there is a 1.0 article..........and guess what there is...........AND I POINT OUT ALL THE DANGERS OF GET THIS............CHEATING!!!!!!!!! IN the original article.

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Easier way is to get a prepaid pay as you go phone which you will never carry into your house.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sheesh........SEARCH CHEATING 101 ARTICLE

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You wanna cheat, or think it's ok to do so, that's your business. I for one would not disrespect YOU, by sniffin around your wife/gf. I'll pass on reading some nonsense dribble about how to sneak around and ruin other peoples lives. I don't think a real DJ would give other men advice on how to F up another DJ's life. Just an opinion.