Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cheateeeer

hck332

Don Juan
Reaction score
Once a cheater - always a cheater. If she cheated once - i would surely dump her.

BUT, what if she doesnt cheat on you, but she admits that she cheated her ex boyfriend once, or few times in her past?

I don't know what to expect. What would you do?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
What would you do?
Kick myself in the ass for getting into such idiotic and chumpish topics of conversation with her.

Firstly a chicks sexual history is HER business.
Secondly you will never fully know her true history anyway, luckily for the average bonehead (full on AFC sanity meltdown otherwise) she chooses to leave/forget parts here and there through chick logic, reasoning and lying (societies pressure to remain a non "slvt" is more important than your quest of "truth" and peace of mind I'm afraid).
Thirdly almost ALL chicks will DO pretty much anything and everything sex wise in the right hands/man.

Add all the above together = your post is a moot point, inane banter to fuel the matrix, a reality to you and only you.

hck332

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't ask her if she ever cheated.

She is a girl who likes to talk, and talks about her previous relationships without me asking (bragging).

Bloke

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally think that quote, 'once a cheater...' is a load of crap.

She just wasn't attached to the guys enough to want to be faithful enough to him.

Warlord

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
" once a cheater, always a cheater " "bros before hos" - we gotta stop thinking like that and think " sh*t happens " because like death and life, it just does.