Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

cheated on..

wvpimp00

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okey.. my last girl friend cheated on me for a long time, and i was to much of an idiot to do anything and well she cheated on me for a 45 year old man who owns a strip club.. go ahead laugh..
im still pissed about it, she still emails me saying lets be frineds, i miss you etc.. and tells me that whoever is telling me she is seeing that old guy is a liar.. well a lot of my friends tells me shes banging him for drugs/liquor.. plus i see her in town with him..

but recently one of the women i work with asked me for my number because i went to school with her daughter and she thought i was cute(since last year) but i dont really know her..
she has called me twice, i only answerd once and she said shes going to call me again tonight...
but theres some big problems here..
she is 16 and a sophmore in high school, im 18 and in college..
shes jail bait!!!

the pluses:
shes a hottie, and she tries ot get ahold of me even though i havent called her once yet.. really sweet..

Im not sure what to talk to her about, I just talk to her about school.. christmas..weather..etc.. and i try to ask her stuff about herself but thats not always easy since you dont know what to ask... and im sorta cautious about this because im afraid I may get hurt again and maybe even cheated on again... hwo do i get over this fear? i really want to get to know her but i dont want to be as open to get tting hurt...
i hope i dont sound like a huge fu*king pu$$Y...

shyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
had same problem

when i was 18 i had a hottie 16 all over me. i went out a few times and i said "what the hell am i doing". bro your acting to desperate to me here. all the girls out there and u want a 16 year old, no offense cause i had the same thing.

you can get in serious trouble with the law easily. Check it out though, cause some states is 16, but most 17 and up. Either way stay away from that. AS to what to talk about if you do pusure, anything. Ask questions or read them back to her. What im saying is, instead of asking a million and one questions u can expand off each subject she brings up. Say she says, i work at this place. She tells you, then that can be a whole convo topic. How you like it? What do you do? how long you been working there? how is your co workers? You want to get in that line of work etc.

Each question can open a door. dont go through a ton two quick or ull have nothing to talk about. I know it is hard sometimes to resist that stuff since she is a hottie and 16. u can get her easily your older, shell be all over u.

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wvpimp00
she cheated on me for a 45 year old man who owns a strip club.. go ahead laugh..
No need to laugh there - Wealthy, independent, middle aged men who are bosses of anything, ESPECIALLY strip clubs, are practically the ultimate DJ's. they get laid WAY MORE than you could ever imagine.

That 18 year old boy with the 6 pack abs and the golden blond hair who works at your local 7-11 couldn't even compare to the tail an independent, wealthy, middle aged man gets. Not even close. :)

StudMeister

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very true. I am sorry about you getting cheated on though :( .Tough break

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry, this sucks a@@.

I believe your doing the right thing - not believing this b#tch.

As for you getting over it - well that Sir is all in good time. Go at your own pace and taking things easy. Time is a healer.

Seeph

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is one good thing about living in alabama.. legal age of consent is 16.. and im 18.. So I don't have that problem :cool: .

wvpimp00

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice, im glad i got some replies..

yes it did suck to get cheated on: what she did was all of a sudden she was to busy for anyone and said she was suffering from depression.. but she screwed up.. i was out in town one night and i saw her riding aroudn with him in his low rider.. then i saw her again the next day with him going to the lake with him..
but then i asked her about it and she was like: i can do what i want, hes my frined and i dont know if ur worth hurting steve's and my friendship... SLUTTTT.... shes not even that great, my mom thought she was a Ho and my brothers told me i was prolly dating a stripper.. and she still has the nerves to email me and ask me to not hate her and to be her friend..lmao!

yeah that 16 year old girl thing, i dunno abotu it...
she seems like a really sweet, innocent girl.. who really pretty.. but shes 16* i would feel weird goign out with a high school girl..
but she calls me and everyone tells me how she thinks im so good looking..
she called last night, i didnt call back.. just to make a little mystery about myself.. not be sooo easy.. gotta play it out and see how it goes.. who knows i may hook up with her...
and i foudn out most of my friends have tried hookign up with this girl: she shot down them all.. lol...
maybe i got somethign goign for me...
p.s.- only reason my ex is dating the strip club owner is because he gives her liquor and drugs* she has changed since we last dated...

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No need to laugh there - Wealthy, independent, middle aged men who are bosses of anything, ESPECIALLY strip clubs, are practically the ultimate DJ's. they get laid WAY MORE than you could ever imagine.
You've got that right. That's one reason why at 18, it's a good idea to pursue college and
other career minded activities toward
becoming a confident successful guy !

Last edited:

selfcontrol

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you've got one-itis if you're focused on who that one chick is fcuking. The solution is to go fukc ten other women.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think 16 and 18 is wrong/jailbait you gotta grow up... Around scandinavia it's common for girls between 15 and 18 to date boys between 18 and 23ish....

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok well first of all, I'm not too sure about the state laws, and what is legal, yada yada. So I don't want to be held responsible for that. According to www.ageofconsent.com though, 16 years old IS legal. But again, I'm not suggesting whether you should or not.

If you DO decide to go after her, you're going be haunted by what happened in your last relationship. Being cheated on creates a world of issues that *you* have to sort through in order to ever have a legitimate, healthy, solid relationship in the future. Understand that *all* women do not cheat, and that just because this one did, doesn't mean that the 16 year old will.

If you let this trust issue take control of you...you will misread EVERY action of the 16 year old and misperceive it as "she's losing interest, she might cheat, she might abondon me." And when that happens, you're going to do start ACTING on those issues and create a huge fuss out of nothing that will eventually infect and destroy the relationship. You can't let that happen.

See things for what they are. Don't assume without factual data to support it. Look at every situation from a detached standpoint so that you can see it unclouded by your issues and misperceptions. If you want to talk more e-mail me: x_blitz44_x@hotmail.com or PM me.

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In Oklahoma 16 is legal. I am sure in West Virginia where you are from its much younger ;)

wvpimp00

Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao.. not its only legal when its your sister--j/j!
not a true West virginia, see i got all my teeth :D

yeah i think i am a little worried about what may happen, maybe thats why i was sorta scared to call her last night after she called me.. i dunno.. i just dont want ot reach out for anyone..
getting cheated on was bad and this girl was my best friend and mess around buddy.. i should have dumped her long before she ever started back with that loser..

this new girl is really pretty and a lot of guys like her but she thinks im the shiat so she wants me.. but im still confused about waht may happen and i just dont knwo where to start..
she told em she was going to come see me at work, i hope she comes because i was wanting to talk to her and then again im afriad.. dont know why*im confident and i just let being cheated on and lied to hurt me for the future and in some ways it makes me scared.. dont know why!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Vengeance is for people with weak minds, they can not move on and grow from the experience. They just want to do it to others as it was done unto them.

2. SHE'S JAIL BAIT, HELLO!!!! There is no poon in the world worth going to jail.

3. Your GF has no integrity, do not let her actions make you stoop to her level.

4. Don't let past experience define your future. Don't let them give you anxiety or fear nor let them lower your standards.

selfcontrol

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia

2. SHE'S JAIL BAIT, HELLO!!!! There is no poon in the world worth going to jail.
[/B]
I once talked to a guy who spent over a month in the county jail for "statutory rape," as the lawbooks call it. She had lied about her age.

It's definitely not something to fcuk around with. Guys should demand to see ID, if necessary. (This can be done using a playful tonality, of course. ;) )