Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cheap Meal Replacement I came up with

affliction

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I first started lifting I was all into those MRPs. It was a quick and easy way to meet the 6 meal quota I was aiming for. Of course, I realized later on that real food is always better, and the price of these MRPs, ($50 per tub, which only lasted a week and a half) made them an absolute waste.

But they are still convenient if you are in a jam and need a quick meal. So here's what I do now.

Take 1 cup of oats and blend it until it's a very fine powder. The more you blend it, the easier it'll go down. Once you get a nice powder, throw in 4 ice cubes, followed by 1 scoop of whey, 1 banana, and 16 oz of skim milk.

Blend it up and suck it down. This is cheaper than buying MRP powder and still has a good combination of carbs and protein. Anyway, just thought I'd share. ;)

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, how much cheaper is it?

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vastly cheaper.

MRPs are the single most overpriced item in the entire supplement industry, I reckon, especially as you can make your own with milk, eggs, whey, peanut butter, honey, fruit, etc.

Plus you can adjust the macros to make a pro/fat or pro/carb shake, or whatever..

MrFitness880

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea that is definately a good alternative. You do need a pretty good blended to blend those oats, so I use a food processor instead which seems better suited for the job then my cheap blender. It definately saves a lot of money too

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
16 Simply Smart Skim Milk
1 packet of Jello
1 serving Twinlab Vege Fuel
1/2 cup dry oats
1 tbsp all natural creamy peanut butter

620 calories, 1g saturated fat, and 60G of protein, and is cheaper than other weighter gainers/meal replacements out there easily. Plus it tastes awesome.