Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

chatterbox chicks

fillme

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have dated a few chicks in the last couple of months & I have noticed this tendency in some of them; like, when I call em up (or they call me up) they wudn't wanna hang up the phone. I tell em that I am busy and I gotta go and they r like "5 more mins" "10 more mins" etc. They just wanna keep talking and wudn't hang up the phone.

If I become hard on them they become very angry and tell me "u dont have to talk to me again" or s/th of that line which would piss me off.

Any solution/ ideas?

am4591

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So don't talk to them again. What's the problem?

fillme

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by am4591
So don't talk to them again. What's the problem?
The problem is there's nothing wrong with them & I like talking to them. I just don't want them to call me all the time 24/ 7. But they dont seem to listen to me when I tell em that.

A.J. Stanson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Instead of just saying "Hey, I'm tired of talking to you, really, shut up." Try saying "Hey, I gotta go, for (whatever). . . talk to you later." If she begs to stay on the phone just tell her you really have to go and hang up. This way, you're not directly saying you don't want to talk to her, rather you just have something that has to be done. You can use pretty much anything as an excuse, it doesn't matter.

It's also a REALLY good sign when chicks beg you to stay on the phone with them, so, I can't believe they'd just be totally turned off unless you act like a jackass when you hang up the phone. Be careful not to imply that you don't want to talk to them. Act like you want to talk to them, but something is preventing you from doing it. After all, you're a busy guy, right?

fillme

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by A.J. Stanson
Instead of just saying "Hey, I'm tired of talking to you, really, shut up." Try saying "Hey, I gotta go, for (whatever). . . talk to you later." If she begs to stay on the phone just tell her you really have to go and hang up. This way, you're not directly saying you don't want to talk to her, rather you just have something that has to be done. You can use pretty much anything as an excuse, it doesn't matter.

It's also a REALLY good sign when chicks beg you to stay on the phone with them, so, I can't believe they'd just be totally turned off unless you act like a jackass when you hang up the phone. Be careful not to imply that you don't want to talk to them. Act like you want to talk to them, but something is preventing you from doing it. After all, you're a busy guy, right?
That's a good piece of advice. I think it will (well, it should) work.

But some girls are just needy and act like stalkers.

Reaction score
hmm...

Originally posted by fillme
That's a good piece of advice. I think it will (well, it should) work.

But some girls are just needy and act like stalkers.
I agree completely.. but what confuses me sometimes.. is if they really wanted to talk to us for so long, why would they throw tantrums at us for not talking with them for so long?

after all, they are the ones who wanna talk longer.

i've had this problem back then.. she'd wanna talk till 4 am!

if i dont let her, she'll say.. "go on, go on.. do what ever you like" but in a manner of talking that she's trying to say,

"just do what you want, after all, what you're going to do is obviously more important than me."...

but i did'nt wanna imply that. and it confuses mewhy they don't understand.

anyway, my future plan for this is, i'm collecting huge amounts of girls by approaching, and when a certain thing like this arises, i'll just "next" them.

not so sure if i'm gonna be able to pull this off or if im doing the correct thing, but ill do my best.