Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

chatrooms and online dating sites

Reaction score
I havent done anything productive all day and now that Im thinking about it, i've been meaning to try out chatrooms and stuff when it comes to sarging,

what are some sites that are free and dont come with a bunch of baggage and actually have ppl in them?

BlahBlah

Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense man but that's one of the worst ideas you could possible have in my opinion... chatrooms/online dating sites are a lazy and, to be quite honest, overall poor/stupid alternative to real life sarging. Now, can you probably get women through these mediums? I'm not going to say no. But I've always considered the quality/caliber of women using these mediums to be terrible... severe self-esteem issues & emotional baggage isn't something I'd personally like to pursue.

But hey, that's me. In regards to your actual question I can't really answer since, based on my opinion above, I don't mess with that sh*t. Good luck if you actually end up doing it, but I think it's a huge mistake to pursue online sarging when real life sarging is so much more beneficial.

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try IRC. You can always find some interesting people on there...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Search the forum for a thread by Player Supreme about online sarging. It's not different than sarging on the street, you just need more skills than the average DJ wannabee.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It may work temporarily.

Going online to met girls works to a certain level. Yet if you don't have the right skills then it will usually go nowhere. Depending on your skill level going online may possibly work, just if you are an AFC don't use that alternative.

Reaction score
I think online dating sites, chat rooms, or internet dating as a whole is a very rich environment to C&B if you are a WBAFC because C&B has never been so easy when it's online. If anyone here can think of a more efficient and easier C&B to online dating, I'd like to hear it!