Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chat-a great way to practice communication!!

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This holidays i am at home, and i live in the country so not many girls around, so i joined a dating site, with a chat feature.

It is absolutely brilliant. I can chat to loads of girls, tease them as much as i want, see hpw far I can go, and the worst that can happen is they ignore me. It is in essence a practice ground for ****y and funny.

What I do is read their profiles and make fun of them. I also ask them if they are really gay men, and if they are really 80 year old hags. I make fun of their spelling, and ask them why they can't meet guys in real life, and say they are nerds or geeks.

Great fun.

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you get a kick out of it....

Same thing if you do it to them in person. The worst that can happen is you getting ignored. Sometimes i see how far i can go, being overly perverted and sexual, to the point that i come across as a sleazy perverted fvck. And its ok. Usually I get those so-cliche'd weird stares with a raised eyebrow, but i dont care, cuz i get a kick out of it anyways.

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kinda underhanded dontcha think? Isn't the whole purpose to go out and talk with people? I've found chatting might make you feel all cool and spiffy at home with your computer, but once you really get out there, it is HELLA DIFFERENT. You can't think about a witty reply. YOU TALK FASTER THAN YOU TYPE. And there is no backspace. There are no smilies. You gotta actually go otu and use your face to make your own smilies.

Get out get out get THE **** OUT!!!

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi AEK. I am not suggesting people should turn into internet geeks and not go out in the real world. I am just saying it is a good way to practice for the times when for whatever reason you can't just go out and meet lots of girls. It also helps you develop your sense of humour without the pressure of being face to face with a girl, so that it comes more naturally for the situations that do matter. It also gives you a sense of what you can get away with, with girls-so that when you tease girls in real life you are less afraid of offending them as you have field tested lines on chat.

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another interesting thing is that as you are on there to date and flirt with girls, the whole societal boundaries go down-and you can avoid the whole polite chitchat stage and getting to know girls.

Something very interesting is how unattractive girls behave. I see a lot of the traits that i displayed in the past as an afc and see for myself how offputting they are: endless compliments, trying to be too accomodating and nice, and showing insecurity through needing to validate themselves (saying how lovable they are).

Compare this to the attractive girls who get a lot of attention on the site (although to be fair any girl above around 7 gets bombarded by messages from men). They challenge you very quickly, so the only way to keep their attention is to flirt with them and tease them and use c&f. And they respond very well. Unattractive girls tend to get offended too easily.

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Interpol
This is like practicing for your high school football team by playing Madden on PS2...
Yo this is what i'm saying man. I could probably charm anyone online, but in real life it is a different story. I can joke do stuff whatever online, but in real life it is TOTALLY different. I know you mean well MAtt and I'm sure you get a lot out of it, but just to clarify:

for anyone who is serious about this and using this as an excuse to not see the sun once in a full moon, get real and go talk to people face to face. I can't find ENOUGH people to talk to face to face really. I hate AIM because they just ****in leave to mexico or something and get all pissy when you leave to take a piss. I swear man....just go out and approach old people, young people, hot chicks, little kids, anyone is better than some girl or whoever on the other end of a computer.

Now, this is not to say I do not use AIM or whatever because this forum as you see is a form o f chatting. However, while I use it, I don't use it to "practice my convo skills" because all I am doing is practicing my "online chatting skills" which do not equal a real life convo. I am practicing my LMAO and LOLs and SONUVABIAATCH! and stuff like not. I am not practicing my "how are yous" and "hey whaddya think of that car over there" and my "whoa the water looks great today I'm going out for a dive." You cannot use all the stuff mr fingers and pimpology have said in an online convo. btw, I recommend a book to everyone. in a nutshell, it is useful as fvck:

Conversationally Speaking by Alan Garner

This book is gold. Read it, go out and use it, read it again, then keep going out and applying this stuff. Let me give a preview. Basically you can alter people's behavior with this stuff. I've always been some guy people came to for complaints and stuff like that. Anyways, now whenever someoen says "damn I failed my test" or "man this sandwich sucks" I just ignore them and look at something else like it says in the book. Literally just a week later, this guy was like, "man I hate"

and I'm like, "hate what?"

he goes, "ahh nvm it's nothing."

me, "alright cool. So how's your sculpture coming? (knowing he's been working on it for a long time and is really proud of it)

him, "oh it's great! blah blah blah"

See people learn to suppress their negative stuff around you and slowly (or quickly in my case!) learn to associate good stuff around you. Read the book because it descrbies it better than I have and it's hella good. I'm going to read it a few more times because I went out and only applied like 2-3 things because I forgot the rest. But even with just those things, I imrpvoed 10x.