Chasing a girl, got the girl, feel indifferent.

Anpha

Don Juan
Reaction score
What does it mean, if you just had sex with a girl you’ve been chasing for two months, but you don’t feel any chemistry coming from her? I adored this girl and when I had the opportunity to lay her this weekend, it felt as if it was only one way. This was her first time, but it still felt as if my feelings weren’t reciprocated.

She was perceptive to sex and had no experience whatsoever, so I guided her and taught her how to kiss/oral. The thing is, I feel as if she didn’t put any emotion into the act, feel anything. I would've thought 2 months of seeing someone, and them wanting you would warrant some pretty insane sex, or atleast an attempt of it.

The girl is less interested in me than I am to her, but I managed to snag her and we are a couple now. I’m just confused, I act quite detached to her and she does the same. I am intrigued by the relationship and feel as if this is somewhat like a plate? Should i invest more into this? or leave it as it is?

It feels like weird behaviour, like i'm being used here and she's giving me sex. I don’t see this relationship going far, as I usually see them as two equals but it feels like she’s expecting more of me. She has the power in the relationship, and I've honestly thought that she was a DJ while i was dating her, but she has no experience. I'm dumbfounded. Please share your opinions.

Notes:
- split every bill, payment
- she's very independent, and doesn't seem to rely on other people
- see's power as very important, doesn't like to be outspoken/argued, high ego, 21.
- comes from very rich family

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Allow her to explore on you, encourage her too. Probably while you are coaching her she is "thinking" it through and it comes off like you say, mechanical, etc. Kiss her in the mouth.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next.. She wanted a boyfriend to have sex with. You were there.

Move on.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pass