Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Charm is treating women like little girls."

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Those words of pook resonated within me when I first read them a little over a year ago. And last night was a perfect example of their validity.

Met with an HB8 for the 2nd time I number closed at a starbucks about 2 weeks ago. We've taked on the phone and texted a bit in between.

Met up with her at a local xmas event where there was lots of lights and decorations, rides, food, games, etc.

As soon as we got there she was just mesmorised by the scenery and the fun environment. We took lots of pics, and the positive vibe in the environment made good for lots of kino, hand holding, and getting all cuddly and sh!t.

We then rode some of the rides, and she was really having a blast. We played some miniature golf and I was busting all over her and teasing her with it. Everything went great.

Long story short only $30 or so was spent at best for our tickets and food, and by the end of the night she happily thanked me and said that was the most fun she has had since she can remember, and that it made her feel like a kid all over again. Hence, treating them like little girls.

Funny thing is if we were to have gone to some fancy dinner or something I'd venture to say it would not have went as well.

Things ended with a nice kiss close and very, very high interest, and we already made arrangements for our next meet up.

So the point of this is, is to embrace that fountain of youth. Keep it fun. Show her a fun time, get her laughing, joke with her and tease her and you can't go wrong.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting post, glad you had a good time.

However, I always thought that what Pook meant by that was to deal with girls with a bit of a condescending attitude, as if they couldn't be taken too seriously. Sort of like Rollo's "amused mastery" concept.

This mindset of thinking of them as like children is great for keeping the frame and not putting women on pedestals.

Although treating women like little girls is not really a full definition of charm (not that I think it's intended to be). There are other ways of being charming.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Interesting post, glad you had a good time.

However, I always thought that what Pook meant by that was to deal with girls with a bit of a condescending attitude, as if they couldn't be taken too seriously. Sort of like Rollo's "amused mastery" concept.

This mindset of thinking of them as like children is great for keeping the frame and not putting women on pedestals.

Although treating women like little girls is not really a full definition of charm (not that I think it's intended to be). There are other ways of being charming.

Your spot on Zekko!

OP, sounds like your post should have been titled the difference between an Action Date vs the Standard Dinner BS

But glad you had fun and have positive results!

PIMP

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta be a kid at heart and remain joyful/playful, women dig it.

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks fellas, appreciate the good words.

What I was getting at here was I recall pook talking about how action dates like this are far superior. I specifically remember him saying how something as simple as going to a park and pushing her on a swing can trump the standard drinks date. Maybe it was his fountain of youth article and not the charm one. Either way the point remains valid that treating her like a little girl and doing fun stuff that keeps you young is a great combination.

I used to always do coffee or drinks standard for the first date but lately have been doing ones like these and the results have been far better. It almost always ends up with the girl having a great time and looking at me as a fun guy.

If I ever encounter one that doesn't dig doing stuff like this, well no shame then cause a chick would have to be pretty negative to not enjoy such a thing.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shizz702 said:
If I ever encounter one that doesn't dig doing stuff like this, well no shame then cause a chick would have to be pretty negative to not enjoy such a thing.
Yeah, I think most girls would love doing stuff like that. Good ideas.

The "little girl" thing is funny when you think about it, though.
Maybe we should bring along coloring books for her to busy herself with.
Take her along with you to a doctor appointment and drop her off in the play area of the waiting room, lol.

Actually, a lot of girls do like to color.

R

Rubato

zekko said:
Yeah, I think most girls would love doing stuff like that. Good ideas.

The "little girl" thing is funny when you think about it, though.
Maybe we should bring along coloring books for her to busy herself with.
Take her along with you to a doctor appointment and drop her off in the play area of the waiting room, lol.

Actually, a lot of girls do like to color.
I don't think a lot of guys realize how powerful the little girl frame is. What you said about taking her with you to the doctor made me laugh because earlier this semester I had a girl actually offer to go with me to a Drs. appt. I was supposed to see my neurologist who happens to practice a few minutes from her house, so I told her to meet me before the appt for breakfast... and I guess she just assumed she was going with me because when I picked her up, she asked me how long she thought my appt was going to be, because she needed to be home by some time to finish a college project....

And of your coloring book idea... that's great! I'll go by Walmart tonight and find a coloring book and set of crayons for my date tomorrow. That's cheaper than going to some carnival or renting a movie (except, maybe Redbox).

The little girl frame is very powerful.

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It really makes you think how on some psychological level how deep down chicks want to stay young. Maybe it has to do with them fearing getting old, or simply just bringing that fun youthful side out of them. Either way, I think we can all agree here the action dates work.

Another example, yesterday I was with riding with my realtor and looking at houses, who happens to be a 40 someting year old woman, and we got to talking about dating and stuff and she said her bf for their first date took her to go ride go carts, and what a blast it was. And this is coming from a woman in her 40s!

Lol at the coloring books, funny thing is they would probably like that!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rubato, I was just joking about the coloring books (I need to use more smilies I guess).

Although a lot of girls do like to color...probably mostly when they're bored though. Hopefully they won't be bored on a date with you. But I suppose there could be a right time to bring out the crayons at some point or other.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rubato said:
And of your coloring book idea... that's great! I'll go by Walmart tonight and find a coloring book and set of crayons for my date tomorrow. That's cheaper than going to some carnival or renting a movie (except, maybe Redbox).
Wow, this is a perfect setup. Please tell us what happens after. Please please please.

I'm sure it's going to be hilarious.

:)

jacob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a secret that every master don juan knows. This is how to "play" with a female.

Every woman has a little girl inside of her wanting to come out and play. Females are bored and tired of adult life and problems. They want to escape their misery and have that innocence of childhood again.

Remember that movie Big with Tom Hanks? He was a 12 year old kid with the body of a full grown man. Yet a sophisticated business woman fell for him and chose this supposedly immature character with the free spirit of a innocent child over a full grown business man, a man of this world that was boring and serious, because Tom Hank's character knew how to bring out that little girl inside of her.

I myself use this technique in my own way, and if you know how to pull it off, it'll work wonders with the females.

R

Rubato

zekko said:
Rubato, I was just joking about the coloring books (I need to use more smilies I guess).

Although a lot of girls do like to color...probably mostly when they're bored though. Hopefully they won't be bored on a date with you. But I suppose there could be a right time to bring out the crayons at some point or other.
I didn't think you were actually serious bro, but... I see some merit to it.

You and Alle may not think this is a good idea. But I guess we'll find out later today whether coloring some pictures of Santa Clause and Christmas trees was really a good idea or not.

Quite honestly, I think a stunt like this has some merit to it. She's probably never had a guy show up to her house with a coloring book before. And even if it doesn't go down well... I still had the balls to show up at a girls house with a coloring book and crayons rather than some dumb chick movie.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rubato said:
Quite honestly, I think a stunt like this has some merit to it. She's probably never had a guy show up to her house with a coloring book before. And even if it doesn't go down well... I still had the balls to show up at a girls house with a coloring book and crayons rather than some dumb chick movie.
By all means, let us know how the experiment turns out. If it's a low key date it might be okay. And even if it doesn't work out, you'll have an amusing story to tell.

In the truest sense of Pook's "treat her like a little girl" though, you would have her color while you do your bills, balance your checkbook, or something adult like that :)

R

Rubato

zekko said:
By all means, let us know how the experiment turns out. If it's a low key date it might be okay. And even if it doesn't work out, you'll have an amusing story to tell.

In the truest sense of Pook's "treat her like a little girl" though, you would have her color while you do your bills, balance your checkbook, or something adult like that :)
Well. It went well.

I will be doing this again.

As I've said before, I'm a spiritual person and so we went to church together this morning. I drove her there. After church, I drove her back to her house. She made me lunch. I ate it.

After lunch, I told her to wait at the table and I went out to my car and brought back the coloring book and crayons. She has a piano and I hadn't played in a while because I've been so busy with school. So I brought her in to the other room and told her to sit at the table and color me a picture while I played the piano. She actually got really excited about that and said she hadn't colored in ages! And the exclamation point is necessary to convey her enthusiasm.

I found a page of paper and a pen and began writing a new song while she colored pictures. It worked out well because she needed to be at her friend's house at 12:30 to help her set up for a jewelry party and that gave us something to spend the last 20 minutes or so on.

As I collected my things, she took out the pictures she had colored from the book and found a picture with a couple in it, and named them Rubato and HB. She very enthusiastically said she had a wonderful time, thanked me for going to church with her, and actually apologized to me since all she made me for lunch was a sandwich and cut up some fruit. She's Syrian, so next time she told me she'd make me her favorite Syrian dish, kebbeh.

So. It worked.

I don't know if you guys thought I was going to structure our entire time together around a coloring book or what... that wasn't the point. It was just a unique activity. And beyond differentiating me from probably anyone else she's ever dated, she was thrilled to death about it.

You're right Zekko, girls do love to color, but I don't think it's just when they're bored. You just have to have the right frame established so that it doesn't seem out of place or weird for her to be doing it. You know how self conscious those girls are. If you've always been treating her like a little girl, adding a coloring book in isn't a big deal. I laugh at her, I probably border on being disrespectful and condescending at times. But it's been the most powerful frame I've ever established. I'm not necessarily looking for a girl who has father issues and who wants to treat me like her father... but I've never had a girl treat me as well as she does, ever. She's continuously waiting on me, qualifying herself to me, and complimenting me.

In other words, it works.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rubato said:
After lunch, I told her to wait at the table and I went out to my car and brought back the coloring book and crayons. She has a piano and I hadn't played in a while because I've been so busy with school. So I brought her in to the other room and told her to sit at the table and color me a picture while I played the piano. She actually got really excited about that and said she hadn't colored in ages! And the exclamation point is necessary to convey her enthusiasm.
Lol, fantastic.
Don't forget to put the picture on your refrigerator.
:)

Rubato said:
I probably border on being disrespectful and condescending at times.
I'm sure others would disagree with my but I wouldn't be disrespectful. Consdescending is okay.

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jacob said:
This is a secret that every master don juan knows. This is how to "play" with a female.

Every woman has a little girl inside of her wanting to come out and play. Females are bored and tired of adult life and problems. They want to escape their misery and have that innocence of childhood again.

Remember that movie Big with Tom Hanks? He was a 12 year old kid with the body of a full grown man. Yet a sophisticated business woman fell for him and chose this supposedly immature character with the free spirit of a innocent child over a full grown business man, a man of this world that was boring and serious, because Tom Hank's character knew how to bring out that little girl inside of her.

I myself use this technique in my own way, and if you know how to pull it off, it'll work wonders with the females.

Well said and so true.

In fact I even wanted to bring up that movie cause the scene where they are on the trampoline conveys the point exactly. Like you said, they all still have that little girl in them that wants to come out.

JonJaper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It was Pook's fountain of youth article : http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=39559

It resonates with me so well because as a kid, I was extrovert, confident, happy and charming. As I grew up, all these pressures, rules and BS from the media and society made me serious, overanalytic and BORING.

Get in touch with your boyish charm again. I would suggest that you guys look at old home videos of you as a kid, old photographs or go visit places that you visited a lot as a child....ANYTHING to bring back your inner child. Such an outlook really makes you enjoy life, and it can be done at any age. Even when you're 80, it'll ensure you will be full of energy and joy, not some bitter, hateful old man. And people are attracted to it too.