Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Charlie MotherFracking Sheen

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Give it to the guy.

He's nuttier than a hundred pounds of elephant sh!t, but he continues to do things the way he wants.

And Bree Olsen still has a phenomenal pair of natural t!ts.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All I know is my grandparents think 2.5 Men is the greatest show on television, and that I hope they are clueless about Mr. Sheen's extracurriculars.

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not going to discount the possibility Charlie is a drug-crazed, violent lunatic who's a danger to his ex-wife and kids - it's possible, however...

I've seen his latest interview wherein he talks about his children being seized overnight and if you view it in isolation, along with the video footage of the seizure the guy is composed and rational. The commentary in the media about Sheen has become completely detached from what he's actually saying and doing - people are determined to demonise him, they really really need to see him fail and fall because that's how this story ends and we can't have Charlie spoiling our classic morality tale.

The catch-phrase of the moment seems to be "this should be a wake up call for Mr Sheen, he needs to get his life together". This really means that people want Charlie to start living like the rest of us, to ditch the drugs, the women and to become humble and meek.

I can't speak to the accuracy of Brooke's claims that Charlie threatened to cut her head off. I will observe that many sosuavers have personal experience with ex's making wildly exaggerated or entirely fabricated claims against them. This will get a lot of traction because it fits the story people want to hear.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously?

There's nothing wrong with partying hard if it doesn't effect the rest of your life. Charlie is quiet clearly fvcking up the rest of his life...and has been for awhile. He has OD'd, been arrested, lost his kids, lost his job, and possibly lost his sanity not to mention the damage he's done to his body. Look at him for fvck's sake.

I realize it's cool on these boards and other to "live in the moment" and "live in your own reality" but if it's messing up the rest of your life it definitely isn't good. Look for people that are SUCCESSFUL with their lives to emulate not walking corpses like this guy.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously?

There's nothing wrong with partying hard if it doesn't effect the rest of your life. Charlie is quiet clearly fvcking up the rest of his life...and has been for awhile. He has OD'd, been arrested, lost his kids, lost his job, and possibly lost his sanity not to mention the damage he's done to his body. Look at him for fvck's sake.

I realize it's cool on these boards and other to "live in the moment" and "live in your own reality" but if it's messing up the rest of your life it definitely isn't good. Look for people that are SUCCESSFUL with their lives to emulate not walking corpses like this guy.