Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chaperone sh!t test?

Smell The Glove

Don Juan
Reaction score
I reconnected with an acquaintance thru facebook and suggested we get together, she excitedly agreed. I suggested a particular night and instead of responding within 2-3 mins that she had been previously in the interaction she lagged for like 10 minutes so I told her I had to go and to let me know when she was free, then I logged off.

When I logged back in she had responded 20 minutes later saying that she was supposed to go out with her sister that night and that I could come and meet with them.

My Initial reaction is that she's either low IL or is giving me some kind of **** test.

Would you:
A) Go along with her and her sister
B) Suggest another night for a one on one and choose the venue
C) Something else?

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smell The Glove said:
I reconnected with an acquaintance thru facebook and suggested we get together, she excitedly agreed.Excitedly? and you can tell this how through facebook now? I suggested a particular night and instead of responding within 2-3 mins that she had been previously in the interaction she lagged for like 10 minutes so I told her I had to go and to let me know when she was free, then I logged off.Her low interest left you hanging. Ite bit I bolded was just weak and desperate looking

When I logged back in she had responded 20 minutes later saying that she was supposed to go out with her sister that night and that I could come and meet with them.Excuses did she offer something else?

My Initial reaction is that she's either low IL or is giving me some kind of **** test.She gives no shiits about you move on.

Would you:
A) Go along with her and her sisterNO
B) Suggest another night for a one on one and choose the venueYES
C) Something else?
Choose something else. she isnt sure about you.

Probably because you stalked her on facebook.

Hope this isnt your only option.

Smell The Glove

Don Juan
Reaction score
I responded "nah, I'm good. You two have fun though."

Lol @ "Probably because you stalked her on facebook.". I just added her cuz I saw her on another friends page and had forgotten about her, and I want to be the first kid on my block with 1000 facebook friends :crackup:, but she messaged me immediately with lots of smileys and exclamation points and **** so I thought I'd give her a chance.

Only option. Yea I'm totally lovesick oneitis pedastaling this girl. :crackup:

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Choose something else. she isnt sure about you.

This^

"nah, I'm good. You two have fun though."

Not this^

Dude.......you sound butthurt. Shouldnt have waited a few days than said "Something came up, ill be busy "whatever day"...when are you free next week?"

She did counter offer...but its not good for you. She probably legit had plans with her sister, and shes on the fence about you...so shes not interested enough to ditch her sister. I would have said the above and seen what she had replied...would have given you a better idea where her interest level is.

Smell The Glove

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't word it quite that way. I let her know I wasn't interested in joining her and her sister, and that they should have a nice time together.

I'm not butthurt at all I just am indifferent. If she wants to see me she'll let me know. It's just not worth it to me to try all that hard with this girl.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just am indifferent. If she wants to see me she'll let me know. It's just not worth it to me to try all that hard with this girl.

Yet you post on this forum asking for opinions and get defensive when filth and I point out obvious observations.

Smell The Glove

Don Juan
Reaction score
You call it getting defensive, I call it clarifying myself.

Anyway thanks for the input I'll keep it in mind.

BigSmooth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bang her sister instead. That'll show her!

SteepleChase

Don Juan
Reaction score
She probably wants to feel you out first. Either that or she actually had plans with her sister (highly possible) or is trying to give you an excuse.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never accept anything but a 1on1. Anything else is NOT a date. Try again once more, if she bullshıts you again, she's not interested or wants another girlfriend with a penis.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignoring your date request and then counter offering with meeting her and her sister/friends somewhere is text book friend zone behavior. If she really liked you she wouldn't be bringing her sister along.

A. No
B. No
C. Next and NC

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Should had gone met with both sisters. Your charm would have kept them both glued to you... Making your social status climb to the top. This is girl who you havent spoken on years... She needs to feel u out.