Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who thinks the current situation going on will result in a major war or military strike by a large country against a developed country?

Titanium

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m not really sure what you mean, but I personally think that the chaos we are seeing today may possibly represent the very early phases of a major war in the future.

It took many years for WWII to develop and I think it will take a few more years for the next one to happen, if that’s the case. The international tension and the global aggression that we’re seeing (most recently, the increased war in the ME….North Korea launching missiles and the disputes that is creating) is certainly setting every country in dispute and defense mode on a very large scale.

Personally, I am not against war in theory, and I do feel that it has its time and place….but I think some of the things going on right now (ie. Israel threatening to put Lebanon back 20 years over the kidnapping of 2 soldiers) and the repercussions thereof, are unfortunate for ordinary citizens.

The leaders of most countries are f*cking psychos. Whatever happened to secret service going in and taking care of things without decimating populations? It reminds me of the history / or the myth of Helen of Troy and the Trojan war…..that war was never over a woman, but it took something as simple as that to ignite things on a large scale. The leaders were f*cking psychos and simply wanted to destroy each other’s country, needing hardly a reason to trigger it.

Its true that the media distorts everything, and I’m sure many people are brushing off the latest turn of events as being anything of significance. I don’t brush it off….I think international tension is risky enough, especially while it continues to escalate.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frankly any political leader who wants to wage war, should be given a club, put into a ring, and duke it out by HIMSELF against the other leaders. If Bush wanted war against Iraq, he should've just challenged Saddam to a fistfight.

Most political leaders are like those wimpy nerds sitting behind their computers playing Command & Conquer. Yeah sure, its fun for them, but its the regular people like us who actually gets hurt.

Think about it this way. What do you have against Mr Iraqi Average Joe? You're just trying to get laid and get a decent job, and Iraqi Average Joe is just trying to get laid and get a decent job. It's the bigshot leaders - Bush, Saddam, Bin Laden, Hitler - who are the ones with the problem.

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as jews live on earth there are going to be wars and innocent people are gonna die.

Right now they are attacking another country.

A few months ago they built a wall between them and the Palestinians, from which they stole the land in the first place.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Taviii said:
As long as jews live on earth there are going to be wars and innocent people are gonna die.

Right now they are attacking another country.

A few months ago they built a wall between them and the Palestinians, from which they stole the land in the first place.
You're Ignorant.

Lebanon started it by crossing over into the Israeli border and kidnapping two Israeli soldiers. Israel has every right to defend themselves, since they are surrounded by countries who would like to see the Israeli state destroyed.

It is a shame terrorist organizations such as Hezbollah and Hamas make their own civilians suffer. However, most Palestinians and Lebanese are sympathetic and support the terrorist causes...which also makes them terrorists in my eyes.

DON'T MESS WITH ISRAEL!!!

And no...I am not Jewish...but Roman Catholic.

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mahon83050 said:
You're Ignorant.

Lebanon started it by crossing over into the Israeli border and kidnapping two Israeli soldiers. Israel has every right to defend themselves, since they are surrounded by countries who would like to see the Israeli state destroyed.
So if I cross the border to Hungary and kidnap 2 hungarian soldiers then Hungary should attack Romania because surrounding countries would like to see Hungary destroyed?

Whats a dumba$$!

It is a shame terrorist organizations such as Hezbollah and Hamas make their own civilians suffer. However, most Palestinians and Lebanese are sympathetic and support the terrorist causes...which also makes them terrorists in my eyes.

DON'T MESS WITH ISRAEL!!!

And no...I am not Jewish...but Roman Catholic.
If someone occupied your country wouldn't you be sympathetic with the ones that give their life in the battle to free your country? Would that make you a terrorist?

What a dumba$$!

And you call me an ignorant.

Anyway the mods will soon lock this thread because political discussions are forbidden because of dumba$$es like you, so no point to post here anymore.

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An unwritten rule in Israel's military is that they go to all costs to bring every soldier back, which is why are they such a big target for kidnappings. Other countries will kidnap Israeli soldiers in order to trade them to get their POWs back.

Lovesorrow

Don Juan
Reaction score
diplomatic_lies said:
Most political leaders are like those wimpy nerds sitting behind their computers playing Command & Conquer. Yeah sure, its fun for them, but its the regular people like us who actually gets hurt.

Think about it this way. What do you have against Mr Iraqi Average Joe? You're just trying to get laid and get a decent job, and Iraqi Average Joe is just trying to get laid and get a decent job. It's the bigshot leaders - Bush, Saddam, Bin Laden, Hitler - who are the ones with the problem.
Yeah! I agree 100%

Some people are very "intelligent" when they say "Oh you´ve got to love your country, fight for it" as a reason to make people go to war when the interest is the politician's, not the people\country's.

The people from Middle East are completely fuc.ked up! They´re totally brainwashed by their religion. This problem will NEVER end.

Titanium

Don Juan
Reaction score
seanchai said:
That list is interesting but incomplete. Imperial Germany exterminated between 25,000 and 100,000 Hereros in 1904, marking for many the beginning of the age of genocide.

seanchai,

That can be found in the same website under

Wars and Genocides of the 20th Century ( perhaps a better list...its by a different author, and its ordered by year.)

1904: Germany vs Namibia (65,000)

http://www.scaruffi.com/politics/massacre.html

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Taviii said:
So if I cross the border to Hungary and kidnap 2 hungarian soldiers then Hungary should attack Romania because surrounding countries would like to see Hungary destroyed?

Whats a dumba$$!

If someone occupied your country wouldn't you be sympathetic with the ones that give their life in the battle to free your country? Would that make you a terrorist?

What a dumba$$!

And you call me an ignorant.

Anyway the mods will soon lock this thread because political discussions are forbidden because of dumba$$es like you, so no point to post here anymore.
You're the fool, not me. You have no idea what you are talking about, I am not even going to waste my time with you. Go back to your hole in Transylvania...haha.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DrMetallica said:
Who thinks the current situation going on will result in a major war or military strike by a large country against a developed country?
Who thinks political discussion isn't allowed on this forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.