Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Changing the male AFC dynamic

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi
any top 40 song on the radio and virtually any popularized media where the product being sold is primarily marketed towards women - the primary consumer. The message is women are invaluable and men are disposable.

Rap music is the exception

but even that is slowly being infiltrated by AFC versions dudes singing about buying the chick anything she wants

eg. Usher
Ja Rule
pretty boys marketed at girls saying they buy them a mercedes pay all their bills

BLAH BLAH BLAH

that $ht makes me sick

on the other hand theres still alot of rappers who keep it real

all beef aside for a second

Ice Cube ( not his movies : are we there yet )
Dr Dre
Snoop
Xzibtz
50 Cent
Notorius B.I.G
2pac
Jay-Z
Kanye West "gold digger" ( the film clip is very funny )

they still call women b*tches and h0es with the exception of Kanye West

they still rap about the game pimpin and HOW WOMEN REALLY ARE

it is the last bastion of manhood on this earth

RAP MUSIC

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

" stop being insecure " i hate that saying. it's a cop out for not having enough balls to confront a woman about what she is doing THAT IS WRONG or potentially damaging to a long term relationship. – Lost In Translation

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rap music -- my god!

Oh my God, praise of rap music, which isn't even music in itself. Holy crap ... even the mysogenous woman-haters are AFCs. They're so insecure they have to rip on women 24/7 and call them out. If they were really confident, they would love women and feel confident about it. Even angry rap is AFC music ...

Once again for the millionth time on this board, the essence of the DJ message is lost. Never ONCE has it been about beating or hating women or treating them like ho's.

If you're not going to read the DJ Bible or articles or understand the message of this board, why post on it? Why do 99 percent of the men here completely lose the DJ message?

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rap beef : westcoastER vs. eastcoast

Quote : WestCoaster
mysogenous woman-haters are AFCs. They're so insecure they have to rip on women 24/7 and call them out. If they were really confident, they would love women and feel confident about it. Even angry rap is AFC music ...

i don't think these rappers have problems getting women

i don't think they hate women

but they keep it real ( b*tches will take you for your money )

some i guess might hate women alittle

2pac framed up for rape

1 year in jail for a crime he never commited

would you be angry ?

after all the songs he made about respecting women

the man dealt with a huge feminist attack against him

but apart from the hate

women trying to play men for all they got

have a few kids and cash in

who even speaks out about what women do besides the rap music ?

" stop being insecure " i hate that saying. it's a cop out for not having enough balls to confront a woman about what she is doing THAT IS WRONG or potentially damaging to a long term relationship. – Lost In Translation

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You Aussies are lost ... rap music has done more damage to American youth and our society than you can imagine. Classic soul/black music used to be about togetherness, civil rights, love, and bringing the world together ... and those black folks fought a lot more racism than today's spoiled rappers.

SOME hate women? Uh, almost all of them hate women. Because they get women doesn't mean they're great. It's a mysogynistic, violent, drug promoting music. It's awful and one of the worst things to hit the states in a long time. I have a huge soul collection and love black music ... this isn't black music or any music. It's society hating, violence promoting, drug happy music.

2Pac was not framed for sh-t, he was doing all kinds of bad sh-t. Read up on some stuff bud. These rappers have killed lots of people that you don't know about.

You've dunk the Kool-Aid. These rappers have hit squads who routinely go out and murder people, then they go sing about it.

It has NOTHING to do with DJism, it has NOTHING to do with improving society. Praising murder, drugs, rape, and crime has ZERO to do with improving society.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the question becomes: How can we lead our brothers away from ignorance? Is it even possible?

That's a tuff question to answer. I think there are allot of guys that are to far gone, lol. That's why I'm starting fresh with my little boy, he will know the 'truth' when it comes to women and I'll let him make his own decisions.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You Aussies are lost ... rap music has done more damage to American youth and our society than you can imagine. Classic soul/black music used to be about togetherness, civil rights, love, and bringing the world together ... and those black folks fought a lot more racism than today's spoiled rappers.

I agree...

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think there are different types of rap music

and different songs have different messages

now i am white and i am in Australia

so i guess i am not qualified to comment on why young black men have it so hard

but in their defense from the little i know

i think the buck stops with the US Government and hundreds of years of slavery

then lets throw in the CIA

the black panthers being broken up and turned against each other by the CIA

the trains loaded with guns the CIA ran into the ghettos so black people kill each other

the assassination of all major black leaders by the CIA/FBI

AIDS starts in africa and black people more likely to get it ( created by US government )

operation paperclip ( do search on google ) at the end of world war 2 instead of letting the nazi war criminals be tried at nuremburg they get safe passage to USA and new identities from the US government and continue creating chemical and biological weapons

crack cocaine introduced to the poor black areas to enslave a race typical CIA

the list is huge but i will stop there

you trying to tell me rap is young black mens downfall ?

have you listened to public enemy ?

i admit alot of rap songs are negative and promote violence

but there is also positive rap too

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, you'd be correct in many, many people are to blame for the problems with young impoverished blacks.

That said, the average person isn't going to read long essays on the CIA or government, they're going to gravitate what's fed them on a daily basis, and that's negative rap music. Yes, there is positive rap -- that is barely played. They are going to gravitate to what's fed them, like 90 percent of America.

Look at this board: Time after time after time people are told to read the DJ Bible and 90 percent of the people here don't read it, they just get on the boards, talk about their pick-up schemes, fall in love immediately after the pick-up scheme, AFC-it with the girl, get dumped, question why ... rinse, repeat, recycle, rinse, repeat, recycle. They don't READ.

Same with the youth, they'll gravitate towards what's fed them. What's being fed them is trash, trash, trash. Rap has done a ton of damage to this country, and sadly, yes, a white Australian can't really comment on it unless they have African American friends affected by it. I do have African American friends whose children have been corrupted by this evil.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WestCoaster
Same with the youth, they'll gravitate towards what's fed them. What's being fed them is trash, trash, trash

yes that is true

but i think if you very closely at what music the youth are being fed

you begin to see who feeds them and why

you also see if the kid doesn't like rap he listens to heavy satanic metal or grunge

goth music or whatver

whatever music even pop music subliminally programming men to think/be AFC women to be wh0res break down the family unit remove the middle class and create a slave class

whats your poison ?

is it only rap ?

look at the shows on TV

the sex and blood and violence

is it only rap ?

whats your poison ?

whatever it is you are into they have a posion in your flavour

movies with ever second word is f*ck and blood and guts and sex and more

destroying our subconscious minds image of who we are

is it only rap ?

was rap always violent and kill crazy ?

or has it also been peverted into a poison ?

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You would be right, there are many evils. But rap has a huge influence in this country. It needs to be obliterated. And from a music standpoint it is awful.

Anyone can rap, but ask these guys to carry a tune and they can't. It's not music, it's sh-t.

Yes, there are many evils, but for youth, "music" has the most pull, especially for black youth. Yes, the people feeding the youth this are evil, that's for older people to analyze. Youths can't look beyond who is rapping, they don't know who the execs are. Describe to some youth the evils of the CIA, Hollywood, Wall Street, etc., and they'll turn you off in a second.

Kids need to quit buying it.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Curtis Mayfield is turning over in his grave, so is Marvin Gaye. These two soul music legends wrote songs and sang about the plight of the ghetto and young black America. The message was: educate yourself, don't hate, don't drug, don't do violence, rise up, join together, and we can get better.

Listen to "What's Going On" by Marvin Gaye or "Pusherman" by Curtis Mayfield, among others, and you'll see that they were addressing these issues 30 years ago.

Those are the messages people need to hear, not I'm gonna b-ng some ho' and then snort some stuff, or the Eminem stuff where he talks about r-ping his mom.

But Hollywood knows suckers when they see them and if they can make a buck off of negativity, they'll do so. Soul music used to be just about that: soul, and having a good one.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes there is a big difference between country music and rap

country music has never been perverted to destroy a generation

rap has

rap was not always as it is now

and lets look at the rap labels

B rap label belongs to D rap label

who is headed by C rap label

which is run at the very top by SONY MUSIC

or TIME WARNER

or some big ass corporation

we are looking at the youth saying don't buy it

they are guinea pigs in a cage

they eat whatever the corporations put in the feed dispenser

we look at the rap artists like they are devils and some of them are

but is there a market for 50 positive kirk franklins ( got 2 of his albums )

the corporations create the market with their programming

the rap artists many of the ex drug dealers just wanna get paid

they have lived a hard life and dont care

beef sells records shooting people sells records

the rap artists can't make / market / ship the records without the big companies

so who is really creating this terrible cycle ?

and are they black ?

are the top execs at sony music black ?

you will see some black rappers fight this SYSTEM

create positive music with a MESSAGE

the way rap music was in the beginning

but guess what nobody heard of them because the corporations want a certain type of rap music

and if you wanna get paid you had better get with the program

perverting the youth of the world

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree Lost in Translation

The true dirtballs of the whole scheme are the rich, white record execs, the slimeballs of the earth. That said, I wish black AND white youth would quit buying such junk. Starting with that racist, bigot, rape-advocate Eminem, and go from there.

You wrote this:

they have lived a hard life and dont care

True, but funny thing ... EVERY soul singer from the 60's and 70's had harder lives. They grew up in a society with much deeper racism. The Temptations -- all of them -- grew up in extreme poverty and racism, yet they still sang something as positive as "My Girl" and "Just My Imagination."

Of course that was back in the day when people liked nice songs like that ...

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, I can see I'm going to need to grab the steering wheel here and turn this thread back to Changing the AFC dynamic.

Have a look at this:

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/11/14/parents.slain/index.html

I'm gong to go out on a limb here and predict that the reason this kid killed his girlfriend's parents was because he was convinced this girl was the ONE for him and it was his Shakespeaean, romantic duty to prove this to her and her parents by committing an action with enough impact and significance to do so.

ONEitis AFC dynamic in play on a national scale and this girl's life, and her entire famiy's life will be changed forever. THIS IS WHY CHANGING THIS DYNAMIC IS SO FRIGGIN IMPORTANT!

But I'm sure the mass media will blame it on Marlyn Manson or Tupac's Ghost.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFCness is a killer

Like I've always said, AFCness can kill. All domestic beatings and killings are the result of men not being Dj's and instead being control pu-sy-freaks.

O.J. Simpson was an AFC, plain and simple.

People need to relax ... and besides, even if this guy didn't kill anyone and went on to marry her, he'd be bored with her in a few years anyway. What a waste.

CraigMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
come on what?

we didnt compare races.

we are talking about rap and its affects on the black community.

you take offense and come and try to twist the conversation to fit your arguement.

if you want to comepare the diff cultures then start a new thread with whatever your talking about.

2nd how do you know anything about what I know?

i dont even have a father, nice one moron.

my 2nd closest friend and friend of the family is black.

I went to school with 80 percent black kids from 4th to 8th grade.

and yes its bad

http://www.christianparty.net/blackcrime.htm

http://www.tinyvital.com/BlogArchives/000220.html

"Also, our murder rate is high largely due to the multicultural nature of our society. Inner city blacks, members of a distinct subculture, have a vastly higher criminal and victim homicide rate than our society as an average:

Homicide Offender Rate/100,000 by Race in US (2000):

3.4 - White
25.8 - Black
3.2 - Other"

"It is often hypothesized that blacks are overrepresented in murder statistics due to racism on the part of police and the justice system. If this were true, one would expect that the race of victims would have significantly different distribution than the race of the perpetrators, but this is not the case:

Homicide Victim Rate/100,000 by Race in US (2000):

3.3 - White
20.5 - Black
2.7 - Other"

One might ask why blacks are singled out. The reason is that inner city blacks are not representative of our culture. The black population is only about 13% of the total, and many blacks do not live in the inner city welfare cultures. Also, dividing the raw numbers into "white", "black" and "other," as was done by the Justice Department, shows that there are more black murderers (9316) than there are white and "other" combined (8346). I do not have statistics breaking out homicide by race AND location, but since most homicides committed by blacks are done in the inner city, the overall black statistic should be a good proxy.

there are more murders among african americans then all others combined..and thats 13 percent of the population?

THATS A SERIOUS PROBLEM
One thing I learned in getting my BA in Comm and my Masters in Theology is to always questions stat's. We found that organizations will alter and create biased statistics to support their outlandish claims and very few people will actually ask to see the real data.

CraigMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This whole discussion is lame and a total waste of time on this board. How does it help you find a girlfriend? All it does is create hate and resentments.

Reaction score
Originally posted by CraigMack
This whole discussion is lame and a total waste of time on this board. How does it help you find a girlfriend?
Guess what!!! This board is not about finding a girlfriend as far as I am concerned. This board is about bettering yourself so you will have a successful life. Women are just part of that successful life.

The AFC dynamic in this country is bad enough but how did rap become mixed up in this. I'll just say my piece on rap music though.

Agreed, it isn't even music anymore. Music is more then just the words of "gotta kill this b!tch!" It is the heart and soul. Not all rap is bad but most of it is in my opinion.

I love listening to classical music or country music (raised on both) and it is relaxing.

The_Next_Big_Thing

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WestCoaster
True, but funny thing ... EVERY soul singer from the 60's and 70's had harder lives. They grew up in a society with much deeper racism. The Temptations -- all of them -- grew up in extreme poverty and racism, yet they still sang something as positive as "My Girl" and "Just My Imagination."

Of course that was back in the day when people liked nice songs like that

true but the difference is drugs

since X/ice/crystalmeth hit the streets in a big way in Australia probably starting 8 years ago ( mainstream acceptance )

that chick anna woods died i see her mum was going to schools saying dont do X

next this i know every b*tch i know is doing X

every criminal i know is making/using ice

crystal meth is the biggest problem i see among poor people in Australia

drugs were there back in the old days but not like today

today kids think it is cool to take drugs

crystal meth is the most dangerous drug i have ever seen going off the side affects i have seen produced in friends of mine

drugs have enslaved every person below 30 that i know

no matter how far and wide i search i can't find friends who don't use drugs

if you look at the history of crack cocain's introduction into america in the early 1980's you see the same thing happening

drugs destroy the youth

Lost In Translation