Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

changing life = changing confidence

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
recently my life has been really ****ed up, i dropped out of college because i didn't want to make computer games in the future, i wanted to do something not related to computer and has more freedom, something like outdoor-ish. anyway i was out of work for 1 month since i dropped out.

i lost a lot of confidence in myself because i thought i was useless, i did not know what my interest were, and i did not have too many friends to hang out with.

what really changed me lately was I finally got my first job, it's only $6/hr but I will be the cashier's helper. it's a crappy job, but it's easy.

although that's not all it boost my confidence, my driver license, which I've been meaning to get it, i got it, after 3rd tries at the road test, i got it :D

whenever I am driving with my pounding trance music playing out loud, i always make ladies turn their head and looking at my ride :eek: :p it feels good

i also learnt that if I dress nicely i could get a lot of ladies attention, for example: i went to the job interview, dress up as a jean, a white shirt with top button open, a nice shade ($10 but my friend gave it to me,) some crappy shoe and a lot of ladies were checking me out during on the bus or while i was walking...

some older ladies were even starting conversation with me :eek: :down:

anyway my point is, change your self, do whatever it takes to boost your own confidence, it will change your life and the people around you, don't let people judge you for what you are, or how you dress, good luck.

comments?

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Life-Trainee
I fail to see how dropping out of college and getting $6/hour is a life improvement
you may be right but it's my first real job, i use to volunteer.. plus i wasn't doing good in college so it's a waste of my parents money plus i needed money because i get $40 allowance every week and isn't enough for me