Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Change the ratings

Reaction score
Mod's ...Allen...anyone!!!

You need to change the ratings that appear up under the guys screen names.

If you have a program that they can check everytime they make a field report that will eliminate posts such as the one that I just read by a senior don juan who has no idea who initiates sex.

When you base it on the guys experience that he has logged at least trying in the game you can get a better view of whom to listen to for advice vs whom not too.

I realize everyone has a opinion just like everyone has a "arsehole" (old joke) but when guys who really need someone who has been on the ground in the trenches, learning and growing in the games advice it gets lost because everyone is wearing the same crown of Senior Don Juan or higher if there is a such animal.

The truth of the game gets lost because a bunch of KJ's start piping and dialing in their 2 cents worth which is about what it's worth in relation to someones advice who has actually gotten off the internet and been out there.

So far as I can see on this site you only have a few guys who advice (I know I will get flamed for this) that is actually worth a dammmm.

Beginners need a clearer picture of whom to listen to is my point. Threads say who is the best are ineffective also because a person with no experience can masquerade and pretend way too much.

I caught quite a few doing this back in the old days.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is because the ratings are based on the number of posts, and not on experience.

That's what the little green rating squares are for. They should go hand-in-hand but they don't.

SuavePlaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
The funny one to me was the guy that didn't know how to talk to the girls at the gym and he has about 900 something posts. It was funny because he tried to say he was just playing after lol. I can careless about the rating system because you already know who gives useful information and who doesn't reguardless of the green lights.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SuavePlaya said:
I can careless about the rating system because you already know who gives useful information and who doesn't reguardless of the green lights.
This is about the community as a whole.

The newbies here don't have the same judgment you do, and can be led the wrong way.

SuavePlaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
True, I wasn't looking at it from that point of view. Some people just have to learn by trial and error that's what I did.

daring wraith

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my limited experience of this forum, i've found that most people when seeking/giving advice want advice/advise they "pm" the people they feel they need to talk to. Although one can understand "TheRealSupreme"'s displeasure at the amount of advice from "uncomfirmed" sources, they do sometimes supply light entertainment and also clarify what other people think.
On another note, i believe this forum was designed with the aim of improving one's social skills. Therefore debate is necessary, from people giving good advice or be it people giving uninformed or inaccurate advice, who are corrected later.
The rating system, does anyone really care about it?, i don't understand it.
I know i have ten reputation points, is that good/bad?
Just my 2cents:wave: ,

Regards,

Adrian. esq

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what the rep ratings are supposed to be for bro, even if they aren't always consistent half the time.

I do agree, there's a big problem with bad advice on these forums. Thankfully, there are some more than decent posters who correct the bad advice as soon as it's seen.

Reaction score
I still like my method better. Those ratings are never around when I look on here.

By doing it this way the poster can look at who is rated well and consider it and then get the entertainment from the lower level cats.

I personally see nothing entertaining about needing help with women problems but to each his own.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheRealSupreme said:
I still like my method better. Those ratings are never around when I look on here.

By doing it this way the poster can look at who is rated well and consider it and then get the entertainment from the lower level cats.

I personally see nothing entertaining about needing help with women problems but to each his own.
  • Who would decide the ratings?
  • Can the forum software do this or would it need a complete, expensive rewrite and redeployment?
  • How would you determine the cutoff point in between the different ratings?
  • This forum is not focused on women, but on changing your life not just with women. So what happens when someone is very knowledgeable in health or business or dealing with people... etc. do they still get a 'rating' or not.

This is a very complicated solution for something that barely matters. We have the little squares under everyone's name. That's close enough.

Don Juan
Reaction score
SuavePlaya said:
The funny one to me was the guy that didn't know how to talk to the girls at the gym and he has about 900 something posts. It was funny because he tried to say he was just playing after lol. I can careless about the rating system because you already know who gives useful information and who doesn't reguardless of the green lights.
God forbid someone should not know everything!

Every time I ask for advice on something someone always seems to ask how I could not know that with so many posts. For God's sake. No one knows everything and unlike others on here I'm not going to pretend that I do.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or maybe people could read the advice and decide for themselves?

Ok ok, if we have complete lost cause (i.e. robot) why couldn't there be a vote for a top five posters from a pool of members that put their name in? Considering most people here tend to stay awhile and knows where much of the good advice comes from it would be a simple matter really.

Anyone?

SuavePlaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
It takes you 900 posts to realize you don't know how to talk to a girl at the gym cmon you can't tell me you couldn't ask that earlier if you didn't know. I'am not saying I know everything but if you don't find that funny you probably have the same problem as him. Yeah it is oh my god because you guys been here for so damn long read the bible read field reports and still ask stupid questions like oh my god she stared at me so fvcking what she stared at you did you do something about it?