Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Change from AFC to DJ Problem Once Again!

antidonjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Ok now, I am learning to become a DJ and in high school I'm doing just fine.

However there seem to be a problem: since I am changing myself from an AFC to a DJ, I would change alot about myself and my friends will quickly notice the huge change.

They would be like: hey, why are you changing so much now? And now, some friends (girls) are noticing the changes and start to give weird looks at me. I am afraid of these people from my elementary school talking sh*t about me being AFC while in elementary school to other people to ruin my reputation.

Since I am doing great now, it will make my old AFC friends(male) jealous and talk sh*t about me behind my back and ruin me.

I know I should ignore those sh*ts from them but it will become a huge issue for me. I have 3.5 more years to go in high school.

ItWasntMe

Don Juan
Reaction score
change gradually, rushing into things may seem like a great idea because you want to get started but just relax a bit and let it flow. It all depends on what these changes are, talking more and brushing your teeth in the morning aren't big changes. What are these huge changes you're talking about? Anyways if you're afraid your friends are going to talk **** about you then they aren't real friends and no one's going to believe them anyways cause they'll see them for the *******s they are. Lighten up, don't worry about. Things always work out.

antidonjuan

Banned
Reaction score
thank you, I already made changes dramatically in confidence level and personality. However, the huge change i'm talkin about is that flirting with girls may get people gossip. ppl ain't used to seeing me flirting with girls, and all of a sudden i flirt more and they will begin to say some things about me

should i just ignore them?

Jokerlsk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, hell ya. The girls that are talkin about you are just talking cause there jealous that your talking to their best friend and not them. And the guys talking about you are jealous because your moving into their territory. I wouldnt ignore them, i would just laugh the comments off and make a joke about it

DJ_Matthew

Don Juan
Reaction score
antidonjuan said:
Ok now, I am learning to become a DJ and in high school I'm doing just fine.

However there seem to be a problem: since I am changing myself from an AFC to a DJ, I would change alot about myself and my friends will quickly notice the huge change.

They would be like: hey, why are you changing so much now? And now, some friends (girls) are noticing the changes and start to give weird looks at me. I am afraid of these people from my elementary school talking sh*t about me being AFC while in elementary school to other people to ruin my reputation.

Since I am doing great now, it will make my old AFC friends(male) jealous and talk sh*t about me behind my back and ruin me.

I know I should ignore those sh*ts from them but it will become a huge issue for me. I have 3.5 more years to go in high school.
Hahahah just ignore them. Say "I'm just being myself" and eye them skeptically.

Yeah not giving a **** about what people think isn't as easy as it looks. When someone says something bad about you, you get that crappy feeling inside. You just have to fight over it and eventually you won't give a damn.

Munchking

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been in a few similar situations where guys who've been my friends for a while have told me not to be jerk (I teased a girl about how she always greets everybody with "What's up?") or doubted me when they asked me for advice and I gave them the advice they'd get here.

But here's an uplifting story...

I was talking with an older friend of mine in my dorm who's a natural dj (he hit puberty really early, lost his virginity early on, never thought anything he did or said was awkward or wrong, and thus was on the right track from day one). I asked him some questions about a situation, and he gave me some candid advice, and then said:

"Dude, you're finally getting your flirt on; I'm proud of you."

Don't pay attention to anything else any jealous guy says!

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
/me looks around confused

So we're seriously going to answer ADJ's questions? We're going to take the troll seriously?

antidonjuan

Banned
Reaction score
DJ_Matthew said:
Hahahah just ignore them. Say "I'm just being myself" and eye them skeptically.

Yeah not giving a **** about what people think isn't as easy as it looks. When someone says something bad about you, you get that crappy feeling inside. You just have to fight over it and eventually you won't give a damn.

yes you are exactly right, today someone said something bad about me at lunch and i really got this crappy feeling inside my stomach and pissed off inside. sometimes i just cant stand their s**ts because they think they can say anything to me because those ppl around me knows me very well

this ugly girl actually told me that i look like a stupid guy on youtube and some of my stupid friends judged on the way i look. it feels very bad inside and i almost fought back.

hearing about ignoring these negative comments looks easy but really hard to do

UKDonJuan

Reaction score
I would agree with the ta that has been said above (by others). However, i would add somethign of UIVital IMportance: especially ignore the "weird looks" you mentuioned that grils have been giivng you. I know this is difficult to fdo and it can fele unnatural/inapprprioate, but I GUARANTEE YOU (100%) that it is the right thing to do.

Firstly, you have to und4erstand that these weird looks are part of a SUPERFICIAL act the girls are using. They are just regiwstering you a s a new palyer on the PUggame on their "internal map" ("aka their InM"), this is difuclt for fe=males to (especially at such a young age) and can lead tosuch confusions as NEGATIVE signs being given out when the y WANTto give out piosuitive ones. (they just aren't able to because of the efects the (RADICAL) internal adjustments they are making have on their system).

To counteract the -vibes these girls ar giving you, (you need to work twice as hard to convert them to +vibes), so you need to plough on with confidence strategies at TWIVCE the level you wre before,. This is very dfifcult in the face of adversity but i promise you will get over the "hump", then be on their good sides again.

(If you havent;'e hear d of InM theoriy, that is becauyse it si cutting edge reasearch being perfored by certian player s on the UK pua scene (or UKPUA as i like to ca ll it). It is very bvaluable, it will literally turn the way you thijnk about women's subconscuous UPSIDE DOWN, and give yiu new insights. I truly believe that in around 3-4 years there will be a compelte PARADIGM SHIFT in the international pua world because of this InM, so you'd beter google if it you 'd don't already know what it!)

~!~!~Hope That Helps~!~!~

BBQsauce

Don Juan
Reaction score
Theyre trying to ruin your reputation because you were an AFC in ELEMENTARY SCHOOL?

Who in the heck is a pua in elementary school? they're digging pretty deep for dirt on you if they're bringing that up. Thats basically the same thing as slamming a public speaker b/c he couldn't talk when he was a baby. Obviously jealous.

The fact is that they are trying to turn this into a mudslinging game because they don't have any game. You may need to find some dirt on them to retaliate.