Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chance she's pregnant?

crashdietguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
So my girl jerked me off yesterday, after I fingered her to orgasm. She got some of my c*m on her hand, which she wiped about 5 times with paper (her hand was dry after the wiping). A couple of minutes later she goes to the bathroom to pee, and forgets to wash her hands before she dries her vag after peeing. She comes out of the bathroom almost hysterical after she realized what she's done. So, what's the chance she could get pregnant from this?

facts:

1. she wiped her hands dry from the c*m.
2. waited some minutes before going to the bathroom, not touching her vag during these minutes.
3. after peeing, wiped with paper before washing her hands (the paper should be a barrier against eventual residual sperm, right?)
4. sperm can't really swim from the absolute start of the vag, right? I mean the urethra is pretty far from the vaginal canal, from a sperm's point of view, if by some hellishly small chance she actually got some sperm on her p*ssy.

I told her to calm down, that there's no way in hell you could get pregnant from this, but she's worried anyway, and frankly, it's starting to worry me too. So what are the chances guys?

Sir Psycho Sexy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL

Its "possible" but HIGHLY UNLIKELY. Like winning the lottery.

For gods sake ill pay child support if she becomes pregnant.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
0.00000001%

crashdietguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thought so. She's a virgin, so naturally she's a little afraid the first times, but daaamn, she was nearly crying last night. Girls girls girls...

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
crashdietguy said:
Thought so. She's a virgin, so naturally she's a little afraid the first times, but daaamn, she was nearly crying last night. Girls girls girls...
Nice erotica story. The B.S. on this forum just gets more and more silly. Did she land from mars? Were you vacationing on your yacht in some mysterious place that only spies know about?

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After pill if she is extremely paranoid......
But I STRONGLY doubt it.