Challenging the theory of women by DJ's

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Trogdawg
Yep, after 15 call in the relief pitcher.
So long as it's not that domestic brew. I don't know how Americans get away with calling that stuff beer.

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it that when a guy points out a painful truth about women, he is "bitter"?

I have no bitterness towards women, and love most of them (whether for sex, friends, aquaintance or relationship)

I am merely stating a fact that I observed. Women use their sex appeal as a tool to qualify a mans "worth"

If he doesnt appeal to her seductions or puts her seduction as 2nd or 3rd priority, the woman is typically disarmed and will use her secondary form of seduction (i.e. being charming, nice, supplicating, being funny, etc)

Big Pappy exemplified this point excellently when he disarmed the girl who asked him to buy a drink. Once she realized he wasnt biting the bait of her seduction, she started begging and groveling (which is STILL a Test)

I will bet you if he had bought her that drink, she would have went and bragged to her friends about how she used her feminine ways to get a free drink

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by ManOMan
Why is it that when a guy points out a painful truth about women, he is "bitter"?

because its another way of saying, look your dead right, and ive honestly got nothing intelligent to come back with so fcuk it "YOUR BITTER!!!!!"......... Hmmmpf showed him

most of the time anyway

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh ... punctuation should come before the quotes. That one always gets me.

“Painful truth about women?” And, you're asking why I think your bitter?

I've learnt through age and experience that very few individuals can be categorized so neatly. I’ve also learnt that people tend to generalize based on limited experiences. I.e. one or two women behave a certain way and suddenly this is a “painful truth about all women.”

Here we go, explain to me how it can be a “painful” truth and have you not be bitter about it? If there were no bitterness, it would simply be a “truth” would it not?

Help me here. Really. I’m trying to understand.

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, I will explain.

Look at how defensive you are becoming. and instead of contributing to the topic, your defenses immediately went up to convince yourself that I am wrong and just "bitter". its a painful truth, because you would rather believe I am wrong and bitter then to actually admit most women are like this.

I have said nothing slanderous against women.

Let me ask you a question, have you EVER used your power of sexuality (assuming you are attractive and have that leverage) for material gain? ego strokes, lead men on you arent interested in, or in any way turned down a man you believed was "too easy" or "too available"? or became more interested in a man after he wasnt showing any interest in you?

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, I will explain.

Look at how defensive you are becoming.
I didn't realize I was coming off all that defensive. Though, it does bother me to think that men in general feel this way about women in general. I am a woman after all.

It’s a painful truth, because you would rather believe I am wrong and bitter then to actually admit most women are like this.
What's painful to me is that you've been exposed to women who would make you think that way. What's painful to me is that you're very convinced that this is the norm. What's painful to me is that you'll probably treat some innocent woman like crap because you think this way.

However, I wasn't the one who used the word painful in the first place. You did. You're the one who called it a "painful truth." That indicates to me that it hurt you somehow. It hurt you and your holding onto that hurt. Isn't that what bitter is all about?

I have said nothing slanderous against women.

I beg your pardon? Is this not slanderous?

After all women are sexually manipulative crazed, as it is the only power women have over men.

Let me ask you a question, have you EVER used your power of sexuality (assuming you are attractive and have that leverage) for material gain?
Pappy, do I have leverage? I'm tooting my own horn, but I do think I have that kind of leverage. I've never used it for material gain. Ever.

ego strokes, lead men on you aren’t interested in, or in any way turned down a man you believed was "too easy" or "too available"? Or became more interested in a man after he wasn’t showing any interest in you?
Now you're getting into a different area. Ego strokes come unwarranted in my case. I'm flirty and playful by nature but I've never intentionally lead a man on. There are men who would disagree with that. It's not always as simple as he said/she said or he did/she did. Perception has a lot to do with it. What one man would take as me being friendly another might take as me coming on to him. I can't be, you can't be responsible for how EVERYONE around me/you perceives me/you.

As for have I become more interested in a man after he wasn't showing interest in me – no. I don't chase men. They are either upfront with their thoughts and feelings or they aren't. I'm upfront with mine, brutally so (or so I've been told.) I expect the same from others.

I'm no mind reader and I don't expect anyone else to be either.

But, perhaps you’re right. Maybe I don't see other women as you see them. Perhaps the majority are as bad as you say. Maybe I'm naive. Then again, I have hard time believing that I'm all THAT unique.

Reaction score
Originally posted by MysteryWoman
The majority of DJ's on this board, inspired by ManOMan's thread, believe that by ignoring women especially the one's with model looks will make them lust after you. After all women are sexually manipulative crazed as it is the only power women have over men.

Wrong, if a woman does not like you in the first place she does not care if you are sexually into her or not. Some women do, but most don't. It is true that by playing hard to get will increase her attraction and respect for you, but only if she was interested you in the first place. Whether it was your looks she went for, money or just the sake of using you until someone better looking comes along.

I tell you the majority of women including the hot ones, do not want the whole of the male population, to be sexually interested in them. Believe me it would be too much attention if everyone was and that would be overwhelming. If a stunning girl goes up to a bar and a mediocre guy is standing beside her not checking out, chances are that she is not going to be grabbing him or jumping in his view to get his attention.

Somehow I doubt every good looking girl a guy hasn't flirted with, is suddenly chasing him. If it was easy as that, shy guys would have hot women falling out of the sky and landing in their bed without doing anything.

So don't delude yourselfs, if women were that simple. Allen Thompson, Ross Jeffries and David D'Anglio would be multi millionaires, who would go down in history for solving the enigma.

True.

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ManOMan, the reason I started this thread, because i am pissed off with the way many guys here are projecting their insecruities on women. We are not all manipulative crazed about making every guy lust after us. Some of you guys think that it is almost the end of the world for a hot woman to be given the cold shoulder.

Well Julia Roberts survived Richard Gere rejecting her and Keith Sundtherland participanting in an orgy just before they were due to get married. Now I know all you guys are not going to like Julia Roberts, but she does fall in to the ideal category look for women.

But some women are Manipulative. My flat mate is really hot, and when she goes clubbing she will only dance with a guy if he buys a drink for her. She admitts that she is very forward to ask for this, but if the guy refuses she won't push it. But she admitts she will move on and find another guy who will buy her drink. The only thing that will change this girl's attitude is if lots of guys start to reject her, this will then play on her insecruities. The odd rejection from a guy now and again is not enough to make a woman insecure unless she is really in to the guy in the first place.

And there are more things in life than making a guy go hard! Whereas ManOMan still seems to believe that it is the only power women have

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Now I know all you guys are not going to like Julia Roberts, but she does fall in to the ideal category look for women.
maybe for a horse.
The odd rejection from a guy now and again is not enough to make a woman insecure unless she is really in to the guy in the first place.
if shes "rejected" she already was into him, and il have to disagree with that, rejection for a woman is 10 times worse than for a man
And there are more things in life than making a guy go hard! Whereas ManOMan still seems to believe that it is the only power women have
hes dead right, woman literally live for men.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason you guys are running into problems is because you are GENERALIZING. Big time. Mysterywoman nailed it when she said that you're projecting your insecurities onto women. So much of your argument has been generalizations.

"in any case, hot babes want attention, this is simple"

Ah, there is one. Hot babes want attention. So every single babe that YOU consider 'hot', wants attention. What about girls that YOU don't think are hot? Do they still want attention? What if you think they are hot, and other people don't? And what if you don't think they are, but other people do...are they STILL hot, and do they STILL want attention? Do 'hot' (by your scale) people even know that they are hot? And what makes them want attention? Is it so that they can feel worthy, and valueable? Bingo. Sounds like an insecurity yourself. Your 'hot babes want attention' is not supported AT ALL by factual reality. I've met hot girls that didn't care for attention. That fvcks your amazing theory right there. Now you can say "Ok well MOST hot chicks want attention." Have you met MOST hot chicks to even know this? Or are you GENERALIZING? It's just a misperception, by you, projecting your own insecurity.

"and if they think that you ain't drooling over them, then they try harder for your attention"

Girls who don't like you don't give a shyt if you are drooling. Maybe it's a harsh reality for you guys to grasp; but it's the truth. Imagine you are a good looking guy, and you stroll into a bar, and some women look at you...some don't. In fact, you have 2 hot chicks checking you out. You want to do them. You'd like to get to know them. Are you going to give a SHYT about the monster in the corner ignoring you? Your "ignore them and they will like you" concept is just a cry for hope...a way that you can feel like you can still 'compete' in a world that has made you believe that you NEED a method to compete to begin with.

"Two things, when you are sitting around with your girlfriends discussing guys, you never hear your friends say stuff like "Girl! I got that guy wrapped around my little finger", "Ohh all I have to do is show a little cleavage and drinks are free all night", "I love my tits, and so do most guys", "men are pigs , all they think of is sex, so you might as well get some mileage out of it and get stuff"

if you Havent, I have." -ManOMan

So what? So you've heard girls talk about that and you felt hurt, and used. It made you feel little, and weak that girls could have enough 'power' to do that to you. First of all, I think it's time to grow up. The fact that *some* women may enjoy manipulating men into getting what they want should not upset you enough to write an entire post about how cold and bytchy women are. heh, and what's so ironic is that it's coming from guys on a message board that is ALL ABOUT how manipulate women into getting what *they* want. Second of all, just because some women are superficial and use their (perceived) power that YOU give them, does not mean that *every* or *most* good looking women are guilty of that. If you look at the world through that paradigm you're going to run into more problems that any "Don Juan" could fix.

"One of the things is to play her insecurities about her looks/attractiveness and her sense of power deriived from those things. "-ManoMan

Heeeeeere we go. The NEG-hit thing. What does making her feel insecure, have to do with her fvcking your brains out? Oh wait, I think I've got it. You feel that since *most* guys will be drooling, and 'supplicating' for her attention, that if you ignore her and HIT on her insecurities, she will see you as different, and that will make her want to fvck you, because you're different. The Elephant Man is also different.

Hmmm...or is it this? You walk into a bar, you see a hot chick. All of a sudden YOUR insecurities come SCREAMING to the surface. All of a sudden you feel a little inferior. You feel a little smaller because you haven't been lifting, or fatter because you've put on some weight during the holidays. But you start telling yourself that you're "alpha", and "the great catch" (now we're compared to a fish being baited...how "Don Juan"), so that we can blow smoke up our own asses, long enough that we'll actually approach so that we can post about it.

So now, we are face to face with this 'HOT, BEAUTIFUL' woman! But since she's hot, you KNOW she wants attention, and is used to be drooled over, and is going to expect you to buy her a drink....how do I know this, well, ugh, it's because....ALL hot chicks do :rolleyes: So now you think "fvck, this is NOT an even playing field. She is hot and holds all the power! I'm feeling insecure, and she's prancing around here like she's hot shyt. Wait! I've got it!" And you proceed to INSULT her, and make HER feel insecure. Ah ha! Now it's fair, now the field is level.

Idiots. The field was never UNLEVEL until YOU perceived it that way. Your own insecurity made you feel like she had something 'up on you'. Like she had all the power. In contrast of your perception of her perfection, she reflected back to you all that is fvcked up in you. Now, you're operating from a paradigm that is not congruent with reality. And your actions are going to come from left field because you're in your own fantasy world, wrestling with your own insecurity, and doing weird...strange..immature things to compensate for the fvcked up perception you have of yourself.

Good job, Don Juans. Keep it up, Playa.

-Blitz

Trogdawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
And blitz keeps up his religious defence of women. Because THEY are the victims and we guys just need to "grow up". Oh it doesn't matter that many many many women are attention wh*res. A news flash for you: ALL PEOPLE DESIRE ATTENTION.
To say that you've met, what two or three gorgeous girls who didn't desire attention. Yeah that destroys the ENTIRE theory.

I do not assume that every hot girl is an attention *****. Usually after only 5 seconds of observation does she reveal her true colors. If she acts with respect to me, than I respect her. If she doesn't, she gets ignored.

You always blame it on us men. Blitz, you run to the defense of women whenever someone has something bad to say about them. Like a good many of them are not manipulative, two faced, and liars. Oh yes, there are quite a few respectable ones out there. But they are not the norm.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Because THEY are the victims and we guys just need to "grow up"."

I never said they were victims. What I'm saying is that YOU are the one posting your problems with them, therefore the problem is stemming from you. If the problem was really with women, then I'd feel the same way, as the next guy, as the next guy, as you. Our outlook is our perception, and if yours is one that is working against you then it's YOUR hang-up, not mine, and not womens.

"Like a good many of them are not manipulative, two faced, and liars."

A good many of them are not. If they happen to be two-faced, and manipulative..that is their hang-up. Their issue. They will get through it if they want. But you getting all pissy like a little kid about it isn't going change a damn thing. Instead of operating from a place that is going to fvck you in the long run, figure out what experiences are causing YOU to generalize an entire GENDER.

Besides, if all women are manipulative, two faced, and liars, why do you...the alpha-male...great catch, high-status male, want to waste your time with them. After all, you don't *need* women right? In fact, this forum isn't even about women. It's about improving yourself. :rolleyes:

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Oh it doesn't matter that many many many women are attention wh*res. A news flash for you: ALL PEOPLE DESIRE ATTENTION."

:confused: So, according to you, ANYBODY who desires attention, is an attention wh0re? Or is she just an "attention wh0re" because she desires attention (like everybody else according to you) and happens to be a woman so she can get it when she wants it. Unlike the way you perceive yourself. Maybe that's the root of your spite? Why isn't a guy who tries to 'act' alpha for that SAME attention, for the same REASON (manipulation to get what he wants)..an attention wh0re? Think about this shyt before you post it.

DesertsFox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MysteryWoman
The majority of DJ's on this board, inspired by ManOMan's thread, believe that by ignoring women especially the one's with model looks will make them lust after you. After all women are sexually manipulative crazed as it is the only power women have over men.

Wrong, if a woman does not like you in the first place she does not care if you are sexually into her or not. Some women do, but most don't. It is true that by playing hard to get will increase her attraction and respect for you, but only if she was interested you in the first place. Whether it was your looks she went for, money or just the sake of using you until someone better looking comes along.

I tell you the majority of women including the hot ones, do not want the whole of the male population, to be sexually interested in them. Believe me it would be too much attention if everyone was and that would be overwhelming. If a stunning girl goes up to a bar and a mediocre guy is standing beside her not checking out, chances are that she is not going to be grabbing him or jumping in his view to get his attention.

Somehow I doubt every good looking girl a guy hasn't flirted with, is suddenly chasing him. If it was easy as that, shy guys would have hot women falling out of the sky and landing in their bed without doing anything.

So don't delude yourselfs, if women were that simple. Allen Thompson, Ross Jeffries and David D'Anglio would be multi millionaires, who would go down in history for solving the enigma.
I wont take this appart sentence by sentence like the rest of the people on this board. instead i prefer the following approach.

True True True, not every woman likes being ignored.
No one argues taht u can get EVERY WOMAN by ignoring her.

But ur bull**** explanation is no better then the theory ur critiqing because it doesnt MATCH UP WITH REALITY.

In reality, data shows that *****es that get ignored, tend to put out more. Why is this, i dont know. But it works.

Fact two, why do girls date *******s? same explanation can be derived from the original formula. Like any theory it isnt perfect, and i do agree that if ur a toad that has nothing going for you, you are pretty much screwed.

I will say this, the worse i treat a girl, the better she is, i try to keep the abuse to the minimum but it seems to be one of few languages u creatures understand.

I wont resort to physical violence but im keeping my ***** in the kitchen where she belongs, and she will tell her AFC friends about it. then bang the **** out of me the next day

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what a lot of DJ's think on this board and neither do you. You are a woman. And I am a guy....so if *I* don't even know, you certainly don't. So your entire point of this is void.

Blowing a woman off does not spark attraction. Playing hard to get is to BUILD UP THE ATTRACTION THAT'S ALREADY THERE. SPARKING the attraction is done by other means.

Wrong, if a woman does not like you in the first place she does not care if you are sexually into her or not.
This is true. But anybody could have told you that. Any idiot can tell when somebody doesn't even LIKE him. But we're talking about ATTRACTION, we're not talking about LIKE. Unless you just act like a total ***** to a woman that you first meet - it's kinda hard to make her dislike you after 5 minutes of speaking with her.

It is true that by playing hard to get will increase her attraction and respect for you, but only if she was interested you in the first place. Whether it was your looks she went for, money or just the sake of using you until someone better looking comes along.
Look, sis. Here's a little lesson for you....

ATTRACTION ISN'T A CHOICE. Attraction isn't triggered by such superficial things like looks OR money - not in women AND NOT EVEN IN MEN! I know a LOT of guys that aren't handsome OR rich, and have HOT women (more than likely, hotter than yourself) all over them ALL the time. I've also seen HOT women ALONE, COMPLAINING THAT GUYS JUST DON'T SEEM TO DIG THEM AFTER FIRST MEETING THEM. However, on the flip side - I've seen 6's and 7's with guys CHASING them.

Attraction is a response to how one is treated, not off of what is seen or known of. If that was the case, every hot girl I saw everyday would run through my mind constantly, all the time. I'd be dying to get the phone number of every single hot woman I saw. I'd never be able to concentrate on ANYTHING....practically....I'd go INSANE. Not to mention that every guy in Beverly Hills would as well.

Now I haven't read any of Thompson's stuff, or Jeffries. But you need to re-read what David Deangelo wrote. I've read it myself, and never has he said to blow a woman off to spark attraction.

And besides.....if you're going to sit up here and tell us what DOESN'T work, why don't you fill us in on what DOES work if you're so damned enlightened. Otherwise, leave your problems and your snotty feminist attitude at the door.

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blitz,

You seem to have a ready canned answer for every inquiry on this forum. I don't know if YOU even realize that your responses are half baked, psuedo-realistic and self-deafeating.

OK, lets take your little point of view and apply it.

Lets say I am finally a Blitzian "realist". No longer will I use lame neg hits, no longer will I project my insecurities on women, no longer will I go for a HB because I know REALISTICALLY I am not as good looking as she is. No longer will I think women are driven by their ego's or use their sexual seductions to string men along (those are my all misperceptions of reality).

From now on every game a woman plays, I will look into myself and try to dig deep down why she makes me feel so insecure.

EVentually I will become a realist who realizes that the entire male-female mechanism was all in my head. I am perfectly happy with my eyes wide open with whats going on with the world. I have finally conquered my fears and have become in tune with reality and at one with the world.

Now what?? Will women start flocking to me now that Im a realist? or have I become so enlightened that I will be perfectly happy single forever? :confused:

WHy dont you name me some "realistists" that have consistently attracted women and I will point you to 1000 people who are "living in a fantasy world" and pull in women left and right.

Your Point of view ENDS at just that. Becoming a clear headed realist with nothing earned but a supposed type of "enlightenment"

You are deluding your own world by ignoring the male-female dynamic and interaction patterns. There have been many a billion books written in history about the topic of man/woman power struggle.

Not to mention there are forums JUST LIKE THIS for women. Even the Best Selling book "The Rules", urging women to play games with men and use their power of seduction to keep men hungry and begging for more.

Do you not think women are playing games? or teaching their sisters, friends, daughters to play the same game? Play hard to get? Act disinterested? Hang up the phone first? End the date first? Never kiss on the first date?

Is this all my delusions? or is this a sociological phenomenon that you want to ignore for the sake of being a "realist"?

Your theory has some value. That is discerning what is realistic vs delusional. (true, if a woman shows NO interest in you, there is NOTHING you can do to raise her IL. ) vs (if a girl has SOME interest in you, being a challenge or challenging her powers of seduction will RAISE her IL)

but how does one KNOW for certain that a woman has NO IL whatsoever, when she hasnt known you for 5 minutes? This theory simply assumes that a person has no value to another woman if he doesnt have "looks" or there is no "sexual chemistry"

You seem to think your theory is reality-based, but as you can see, its only theoretical and utopian. There is absolutely NO practicality in your theory applied to the real world.

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually ManOMan attraction is usually formed within in the first five seconds of meeting someone not five minutes. I can't speak for everyone by I usually know instantly when first meeting a guy whether there is chemistry or not, often before he has told me his name. However once I get to know him and he hasn't got the right attitude this will fade. How can you tell if a woman is interested to you or not instantly? Even the shyiest or most aloof woman's body language will uncontrollably give it way. You might not spot in the first five minutes, but after half hour or so you will definately get the message.

Craig Reeves, attraction is usually a ruthless choice despite what David D'Anglio says. According to the Evolution thory, the reason why you see so many good looking women with average looking guys (I have only just learnt this at college in the last couple of months) or ugly ones, has nothing to do with the guy being confident, hard to get or sometimes wealth. Similar to female birds, the best reproductive strategy for a woman is to settle with a mediocre a guy who is more reliable to hang around to raise the offspring, and mate with the best looking guy (often unreliable) so that her children turns out to be good looking. Apparently one in ten children are not the child of the father they believe they are, and it is believed to be as high as one in five. Most common cases is when a stunning woman marries a rich ugly man.

Sometimes when I have been aloof to a handsome guy it has enhanced his attraction towards (but he was interested in the first place), so men are guilty of this too.

Trogdawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's BS mystery woman, there is a million reasons why "beautiful" women date "average" guys. Define those average guys. If you are talking looks than there are about 6 billion different standards on what is or is not attractive. Another thing about attraction is that it can build over time. Yes, the first 5 seconds are important but your opinion can be changed. We as a species are not birds.

Oh and the evolution THEORY. If you know what a theory is remember that it is not a fact.

Another thing is if you don't think confidence has anything to do with attraction you are dead wrong.