Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Challenging myself to get Hb 9.9 through self improvement

Dekg140

Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically, back in my AFC days I was madly in love with this girl, she explained to me that although I was good looking, due to my clingyness etc she wouldnt date me. Fast forward 2 years later, she still thinks im a love struck douche and refuses to see me as anything else. So, because I like challenges, im gonna get her.
Good thing is were starting college in 2 weeks and shes going a different one from me, so my plan is to cut contact with her for about 2 ish months, hit the gym, get my game up and generally improve myself, then one day text her and treat her as I would any other girl, ask her to meet up and bobs your uncle.
Anyone think this could work and/or had any success with a method like this?

Reaction score
Dekg140 said:
Basically, back in my AFC days I was madly in love with this girl, she explained to me that although I was good looking, due to my clingyness etc she wouldnt date me. Fast forward 2 years later, she still thinks im a love struck douche and refuses to see me as anything else. So, because I like challenges, im gonna get her.
Good thing is were starting college in 2 weeks and shes going a different one from me, so my plan is to cut contact with her for about 2 ish months, hit the gym, get my game up and generally improve myself, then one day text her and treat her as I would any other girl, ask her to meet up and bobs your uncle.
What is your level of contact now? Sounds like you blew the LJBF already, as usually happens when guys try for more with a super-elite.

If she has a weak spot, it's that she never wants to be stereotyped based on looks. Since LJBF isn't an option, I'd be considering various parting shots here. Maybe a goodbye message like:

"I think I'm gonna treat ugly women the way you treated me."

"You were right. I was too clingy. Goodbye."

It's tough to come up with a good line without knowing how strong the underlying friendship is.

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're wasting your time, her time & this forum's time.

If you want to step it up, by all means, it will set you apart from all the clowns out there in society, however for this one girl? You'd be a fool.

Let her fall out of your life completely & find new women to game, you've learned your lesson, apply what you've learned to new women. Peace.

jammy1257

Don Juan
Reaction score
A HB9.9 are you serious? I doubt you can even find those, sounds like your giving her more credit than she's worth.

More importantly why didn't you improve yourself those past two years ago?

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the only way it will work is if she witnesses with her own eyes that you have truly turned into a DonJuan. ex: you invite her out to the bar during a semester break. you are hanging out when multiple hot chicks come up to you hug you and kiss you on the cheek and are visibly smitten with you, and are all begging you to take them home tonight. all while being non-reactive in front of your "female friend", and having the attitude like yeah i cant go anywhere without this happening to me, i am the object of many women's desires, i just dont have the time to satisfy them all.

so my advice is to actually get good at game, and actually be getting laid a lot. if you just tell your "female friend" verbally, she will think you are just bragging, and also full of crap. seeing is believing my friend.

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The first step is for you to realize that she isn't a 9.9, and isn't "out of your league."

Dekg140

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeffst1980 said:
The first step is for you to realize that she isn't a 9.9, and isn't "out of your league."
I understand that, and yeah i realise me and my friend were talking and he said she was a 6 :eek:

and, wouldnt posting a pic be abit...i dunno? i wouldnt want my pic posted by on here...if i was a girl..lol

DMEDFISIK

Don Juan
Reaction score
9's are quite rare let alone approximate 10's. I went out yesterday on a date with a girl who seemed to be 9.5. After everything, she seemed less than that to me, maybe an 8. I'm not easily impressed by looks these days, plus I rate myself a solid 8 with all things considered. I sincerely doubt she's a 9.

Your best bet is to forget about her, improve yourself, and focus on other women. It's easier said than done, but you'll learn as we all do.

gaspipe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dekg140 said:
Dude stop putting women on a pedestal. Once you realize that her shyt stinks as much as everyone else's you will begin to see through a woman's looks and gain the confidence to deal with any girl. 9.9? I dont think they exist.

GreyedOut

Don Juan
Reaction score
Has this forum become so technical that we're using decimals to rate girls? Seriously...

And I swear to god if someone explains the meaning of the 0.1 difference between a HB9.9 and HB10 i'm going to lose my ****.

Less stupid technical analysis. More action and fun.

GreyedOut

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dekg140 said:
And to answer your question, no this will not work. What will work is you realizing this girl is a waste of your time, moving on, focusing on college and the million other girls that are better than this 9.999991.

Dekg140

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're all making it sound as if im in love, id just like to say this is NOT oneitis, i have plenty of plates spinning. Its just that i've got bored, and wanted a challenge for the fun of it.

I asked if this was feasable because she seems tobe interested in me, i cut the contact on my side from about a month ago already, andfor example at a party, she came up to me & started kino'ing me, and this is a chick who already tells people she "hates" me, coming up asking for hugs and ****. I think shes abit insecure...in the head.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Dekg140 said:
You're all making it sound as if im in love, id just like to say this is NOT oneitis, i have plenty of plates spinning. Its just that i've got bored, and wanted a challenge for the fun of it.

I asked if this was feasable because she seems tobe interested in me, i cut the contact on my side from about a month ago already, andfor example at a party, she came up to me & started kino'ing me, and this is a chick who already tells people she "hates" me, coming up asking for hugs and ****. I think shes abit insecure...in the head.
Could just be attention-seeking behavior. Hard to tell out-of-context.

How many women have you dated since you suspended your love-quest for this girl? How many have you slept with?

Dekg140

Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
How many women have you dated since you suspended your love-quest for this girl? How many have you slept with?
Dated 40+, slept with about 27/28. This is over a 2 year period

GreyedOut

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dekg140 said:

And I guarantee the moment you show any sign of interest the kino and attention stops and she's back to being a *****. I went through plenty of those types of girls in high school and college. All they want is the attention and once they get it they're done. Next. Avoid these girls at all costs. They're called attention *****s for a reason. If you actually want to get with them, you have to bring solid game. Find her biggest insecurity: small tits, small ass, bad skin and game girls with that attribute in front of her. And you need to find clever negs that she can't straight out call you on but messes with her head. Also, you need a strong social circle. You need to be that guy in the group.

College game is actually pretty simple. There's a decent website out there fully devoted to it.

ipeefreely

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's so funny about this story is that you sound exactly like me when I was just about to graduate high school and start college. Ahhh... the memories.

I used to be just like you and had this mad crush on this girl. I felt like this girl was the hottest thing in the world (I would want to bone her over a hot celebrity). Tried everything in my power to get her to go out with me in high school and failed every time. Finally, I figured I would go to college, study hard, work out, and essentially become a new and improved me. Once I was able to achieve the 2.0 version of myself, I would cooly reintroduce myself into the girl's life where she would instantly fall in love with me.. and my coolness.

But I learned that nothing goes according to plan... and that was a good thing.

Once I entered college, I commenced operation self improvement. I went to the gym 5-6 times a week, studied hard, and most importantly socialized (went to 2-3 parties a week and made a bunch of friends). This went on for my first year of college, during which I didn't speak or talk to the girl I had liked in high school.

When we finally had a mini high school reunion, I saw the girl I had been after in my younger days. By that time, I was in the best shape of my life, I had decent grades, and had been on numerous dates. But the girl? Freshman 15 had hit her hard, she had terrible grades, and even a worse social life. Suddenly she didn't look too attractive....

Fast forward a bit.. At the end of my sophomore year of college, she invited me to a party (since I was in town visiting my best friend). We all got drunk and she admitted that she found me attractive. She even tried to make out with me and take me upstairs, but I declined cause I had a girlfriend at the time.

So whats the point of this whole story? See... while I strived to improve myself and succeeded... I realized that my success wasn't due to the fact that I looked better or was smarter than I previously was. It was the fact that once I entered college... without even noticing... the girl that I had liked before wasn't important to me anymore. I mean... I think I was blind when I was in high school cause all I saw was this one girl who was extremely hot to me, without even trying to open my eyes and see that there are girls out there that are even HOTTER. Obviously that changed when I started going out with HB8's and 9's all day.

Now I'm not telling you that improving yourself both physically and mentally won't get you the girl.... What I'm trying to say instead is that the BIGGEST improvement anyone can make is in their attitude.

With that said... DON'T consciously alter yourself for this girl but do it because you want to, for YOURSELF. The day that you realize you don't give a **** about this chick, is the day she'll want to bone you. That's just how it works.

bilboteabaggins

Don Juan
Reaction score
this thread was me 2 years ago, I did just what you said(ripped myself a new one, lost nearly 150lbs, still getting more built/better shape everyday) and when all was said and done I was much hotter than I thought the girl I wanted was and whats even funnier I didn't want her anymore

so by all means do it, self improvement is the best thing in the entire world and a case of oneitis caused it to happen for many guys including me