Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Challenge Shy girls

E.Y

Reaction score
Hey Guys!

Have you all try to be a challenge on shy and good girls before? I have a certain success to be a challenge on normal girls. I know this girl, rachel lately and she is a very shy and consider to be a very good girl. I tried to be a challenge with her and i failed. So guys, do this challenge thing applies on shy girls too? How should i tackle this problem on a shy girl?

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C & F is ****y and funny. If anyone uses any acronyms you dont know, search for them (or look at the 1st page in the bible with tehm all on).

You AFC, :D, dont be a challenge on shy girls, because it reinforces their shyness, you are being a challenge, therefore they hide into their shell. The best way to deal with shy girls is to tease/entice them out of their shell. One of the best methods is laughter: make them laugh, be silly, make fun of yourself and point out inconsistencies in others behaviour (not maliciously because remember shes shy and doesnt want you to be rude or else shell hide). Funny things like acting what you imagine others to be saying. Point out about that man stalking that women over there.

Remember, be more a nice guy not a jerk (normally its more the other way around, to set yourself out of the crowd). Dont be rude or whatever it is that makes her hide.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shygirls require YOU to take CONTROL and be AGRESSIVE, thank you very much.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think with shy girls, if you try to become too much of a challenge, they are too shy to pursuit, so you end up ignoring each other.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
Shygirls require YOU to take CONTROL and be AGRESSIVE, thank you very much.
Agreed. Think Adrian in "Rocky".

McEwan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank god for alcohol!

evolvingnerd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i think i may be fighting a losing battle with this shy girl
she never seems to seek me out, even if she's nigelated
yet when i go sit next to her, often at the expense of sittin with friends, i *think* she's happy to see me

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TAKE FRIGGIN ACTION YOU SISSY. You need to be AGRESSIVE and I don't mean beat her over the friggin head with a club...

Shy/Lowselfesteem girls NEED you to take them, they need your protection, your guidance. They will only reciproce kino slowly in the beginning and will only do it if they feel safe.

tatlongxxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
shy girls, are the one who will really hurt u a lot. They hide their real them. so be careful.
it's like my bitc* GF, when i first met her i thought she is the one that i can trust. but i was wrong , SHE IS A FUC**NG HOR. BITC*, LIAR, ASS***, I'm so very mad at her. you what? she cheats on me TWICE!! And you what i'm thinking? i want to make a revenge, i want to rape her and FUC*K HER IN THE ASS

E.Y

Reaction score
Relax man!!!Shy girls hide their real feelings? i think thats true! BUT they betray their BFs easily? How come? thats new!!! hey guys do u recommend to have relationship with shy girls after all? hmm...what are their pros and cons?

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shy girls, especially if they are LSE seek sexual validation. That is having guys hit on them, or sleeping with guys is a way for them to feel worthy of their existance. This is the case for many LSE girls, for many other LSE girls emotional security and validation is needed, they need to know they are loved.

Another thing is that shy girls have an issue with saying NO, they are easily dominated.

Shyness does not mean she's LSE (Low selfesteem) but it often does and that often reflects her behavior, especially towards men alot.