Don Juan
Reaction score
Just post your freaking negs b1tches instead of debating

"Is that a skirt? Sh1t, i thought it was a belt"

(Commenting on eye colour)

"Wow! you've got beautiful blue eyes...i prefer brown but i guess they'll do"

there are a whole load of "...it takes the attention away from your..." negs

"I love those shoes. They hide your feet well"

"Your wearing alot of make up aren't you? You don't need THAT much...well, maybe a little more"

"who makes that top? the blind?"

ooo naughty

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Is that a skirt? Sh1t, i thought it was a belt"
That's a c/f comment

"Your wearing alot of make up aren't you? You don't need THAT much...well, maybe a little more"
That's an insult. Try the "You're wearing really nice makeup" comment.

"who makes that top? the blind?"
That's an insult. Try "That's a nice top! You must shop at the same second hand store as my mother."

A neg-hit is an insult disguised as a compliment. You need both elements for it to be a neg-hit or else you'll either completely insult her, or ultimately compliment her.

locarius

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Daddy
Who says a neg has to be a backhanded compliment? I think you have misinterpreted what a neg is supposed to be.
Nope, I think you are confusing a neg with an insult. The point is to confuse and disarm her, not to make her feel lower status than you are.

If you want to come in higher status, then overqualify yourself, dont insult the girl.

change

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heres one I like to do if shes wearing high heels that make a lot of noise.

I stamp my feet really loud with her in the same rhythm of her feet.

safe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Used this couple of days ago because it was just something funny to say.

Me: what the hell’s happened to your tongue
Her: What
Me: It’s bright red
Her: Oh, we’ve been drinking snakebite and black
Me: Oh, you’re blokes

almost perfect

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by safe
Used this couple of days ago because it was just something funny to say.

Me: what the hell’s happened to your tongue
Her: What
Me: It’s bright red
Her: Oh, we’ve been drinking snakebite and black
Me: Oh, you’re blokes
:confused: don't get it but maybe because i'm american.here are a few off the top of my head:

Wow that purse is really nice! is it a (insert designer)? Oh well it's still nice i guess

Oh that's awesome! your eye shadow makes you look like a rockstar! like cher or gene simmons or something.

You're really fit--I love it. What size are you? Wait let me guess! 2?3?
Oh 6, well that's still pretty skinny.

damn this is harder than i thought it would be , but i think i get the general idea of neg hits.

redgriffin

Don Juan
Reaction score
1) when being introduced to a chick:

"wow <insert her name> thats a really weird name"
and then turn away and talk to your friends.

2) when your friends try and set you up with a thin chick:

"i'm sorry you don't meet the reqirements"
hold out your hands smaller than her waist.

3) when they say hi to you if randomly meet in the street,
or while your talking to someone:

her "hi!"
you "you can wait, i'm busy."

i've done 1 and 3

Schlep

Don Juan
Reaction score
The responses in this thread epitomize why no one should take advice given here seriously anymore.

safe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by almost perfect
Wow that purse is really nice! is it a (insert designer)? Oh well it's still nice i guess
[/B]
This makes you sound stuck up.
Oh that's awesome! your eye shadow makes you look like a rockstar! like cher or gene simmons or something.
I’d say something like, hey, I love your panda eyes.
You're really fit--I love it. What size are you? Wait let me guess! 2?3?
Oh 6, well that's still pretty skinny.
That’s not a neg, I don’t know what it is.

The Daddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by locarius
Nope, I think you are confusing a neg with an insult. The point is to confuse and disarm her, not to make her feel lower status than you are.

If you want to come in higher status, then overqualify yourself, dont insult the girl.
No confusion here. Just look at the definition of a Neg in The Game. I think Style knows what the definition should be, don't you think?

One part of his definition says, "insulting her in a way that is accidental". You say don't insult her, Style says otherwise. I go with Style anyday.

It is important to know what a neg really is else you will cut off a whole host of options that you can use.

Go read it, its in the Glossary.

The Daddy

Jukeboxhero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought of what I thought would be decent before I used it in a bar. However, I don't know if I pulled if right so tell me if this one is good.

I saw this girl who had lots of eyeliner on and put on the little dash that actually goes off the outer edge (sorta like an Egyptian style eye makeup).

Anyways, I walked up to her and her friend and said something like this.

"Hey, I was looking into your eyes and I couldn't help but notice--you went outside the line a little"
Then I said, "They have coloring books for that kinda thing you know"
She didn't hear me at first so I had to say it louder (damn loud bars). When she finally did hear me she actually said "thank you" and smiled while her friend raised her and gave me this sarcastic "yah, that was funny" look.

Anyways, that's about the only neghit I've intentionally used. Except asking girls if they play pool better when they're sober or drunk.

locarius

Don Juan
Reaction score
No confusion here. Just look at the definition of a Neg in The Game. I think Style knows what the definition should be, don't you think?

One part of his definition says, "insulting her in a way that is accidental". You say don't insult her, Style says otherwise. I go with Style anyday.

It is important to know what a neg really is else you will cut off a whole host of options that you can use.

Go read it, its in the Glossary.

The Daddy
Alright man Im not going to get in an argument on the internet, but why don't you go out and approach 20 sets with "I'm looking for the sort of girl who wouldn't go to a place like this." and post a FR about how it goes :rolleyes:

The Daddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright man Im not going to get in an argument on the internet, but why don't you go out and approach 20 sets with "I'm looking for the sort of girl who wouldn't go to a place like this." and post a FR about how it goes :rolleyes:
You are now confusing Negs with Openers. You really need to read up on the definitions.

almost perfect

Don Juan
Reaction score
safe--

yea the first neg hit was kind of weak. i actually used to use that one though with a friend and it worked pretty well. her purse had little G's all over it so i was like oh is this a gucci? then i look and it was like Guess and i referred to it from then on as her "ghetto gucci"

the second is a neg hit whether or not you would say it because i doubt any 17-20 year old would want to be compared to cher (who's like 75) or gene simmons who is....gene simmons.

the third one is a neg hit because i'm complimenting her on being skinny, but unintentionally dissing her in the end because she's bigger than i guessed.

locarius

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are now confusing Negs with Openers. You really need to read up on the definitions.
Man I know the difference. The point is **** what some guy on the internet says... go try it and see if it works. I don't think your definition of 'neg' will work. Forget theory, forget methods, go try it. If you can run around insulting women and make them like you, go for it. That's not who I am. Negs are RARELY useful in my opinion. Teasing to make her have a good time around you is much more effective.

CHOCOLATE(COLA)

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sanity_Cleaver
Once started talking to this girl in a bright red jacket

ME: I like your jacket. Red looks good on you
HER: Thanks
ME: Yes, you make a nice tomato

She cracked up laughing with that, but i didnt close in any way. She was kinda boring.
thats pure funny
LMFAO

CHOCOLATE(COLA)

Don Juan
Reaction score

- Cool perfume. I think my granny wears the same.
lol
i did that to a chick that i had no interest to at all, except with her shirt
lmfao.

almost perfect

Don Juan
Reaction score
the thing with some of these (atleast the perfume one) is that they couldnt be mistaken for a compliment really.

the ones i like the most are where it seems like you really intented to compliment her but it was really a neg.

bbestar

Banned
Reaction score
I do this sometimes.

I go to a resturant like fridays or that austrailian steak house something like backouts or something..

I ask for a menu and sit there uninterestingly..

I finger the employee girl to come here and id say.. " I want to ask you something....
if you were chubby and had large hips what would you order on the menu" :D

Or, I would do the same thing, and instead ask say... You look like a girl with good taste, what is your favorite thing on the menu that i should order.

Repeat her response, then follow up with.. EWWWW I hate <insert her choice> chicken is so much better :)

This one's good for girls with nice tans

You tell her
I really like your tan.. her response then...
then feel your forearm and say... Mine is so much better.. :)