Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

censorship

congruence

Don Juan
Reaction score
censorship.. I think we should turn censorship off.. I mean when everyone registered its understood that they are 13 years old or older. besides people are gonna use the words that they want to use anyways. like fvck, sh1t.. etc..

I mean what's the point..

Squy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
then DON'T cheat on the system! You mods are to kind to this behaviour, what's the point of the filter if you allow people to cheat it?
Again, let the filter do its job, and let it put these asterixs by it itself.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there honestly a GOOD reason of why there is a censor??? Or is it pointless for use to ask to have it turned off cuz virtually every suggestion we have appears to be ignored or 'reviewed'?

Civic11

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i agree were not little kids, but my brother is. If im on the computer and he sees the computer screen he'll ask me what does **** mean or what is a ****? and i really dont need that.

Soshyopathe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A man can get his point across without cursing.

The only time cursing is useful is when you are angered, and if you are angered, you have already lost.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Soshyopathe
You're the first to bring this up.
No, I've been fighting for this since 2000. Can you believe Allen even censors ******? (B-E-A-V-E-R) I mean, I can't even talk about the Canadian favorite pet on this board. Where's my freedom of speach!? :D

The reason is about being professionnal. To aloud cursing would NOT be professional - the reason we changed boards is to be up to date and professional. Didn't you notice how professional Allen is??? ;)

:D
GHOST

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I really think that cursing should continue to be censored. No need for all the swearing in America today to be allowed to leak on this board.

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's censorship and common sense... B-eaver isn't really a cuss word, is it? or D-ick with a capital D (the name)... first one is pretty obvious, and second, well, is the censor thing case sensitive?

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call me unprofessional or immature if you like but I love to swear. It helps stress other words. I would like to be able to swear. I actually mentioned this very subject in a suggestion I made couple weeks ago, but it was ignored :mad: oh well...

Mr. Mystery