Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Celebrity TRYING to Be Alpha / C&F + failing.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shouldn't kino girls on your own tv show. And i think they're supposed to pre-interview the guests. And that girl seems like a low-quality b1tch

dynamicallyidle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
shouldn't kino girls on your own tv show. And i think they're supposed to pre-interview the guests. And that girl seems like a low-quality b1tch
Look up the Russian Bond girl from Goldeneye, Anatopp. Obviously beautiful.

And she's ivy-league educated.

If that's your def of low-quality, who have you got left in your dating pool? God?

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she can't take any jokes and she tries to make the host look stupid on his own show. I'm glad to see my fellow sosuavers have such high standards in women...

She's pretty and she went to a good college ---> Therefore I'll f*ck her :rolleyes:

Pimp101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wolf said:
It's almost as cringe-worthy as that video where the interviewer laughs at his disabled guest's voice. Then as that happens, one of the audience starts speaking like "yer I have the same problem," and he's speaking in the lowest voice you'll ever hear.
That video is awsome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXf3wx5nPXU

Its fake ofcourse but nicely done!

potato

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
And that girl seems like a low-quality b1tch
I wonder why you would say such a thing. Having heard plenty of guys that don’t get women, I’ve come to see that such statements often come from guys who have absolutely no chance with the girl, that is she is way out of your league as was the case with the interviewer. She was confident and in control. There was nothing the guy could say to sway her. Why is it that so many guys have this hatred for independent women?

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Izabella Scorupco was hotter in Goldeneye, I thought.