Catholic and religious woman

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
Ok this is a short story and something that i see very common this days.

My friend Luis met this girl and they started going out, then I made a bet with him that he wouldnt bang her before school started . Well the next day he comes and he says : "Robert she is Catholic", i get all happy and **** thinking she might be one of the few decent women outhere, but then i think for a moment and remember i had heared she had alot of boyfriends in the past. Then i found out from my friend she had 17 previous boyfriends and that she is open to anything except penetration in the vagina. That means she does blow jobs, she does hand jobs, she gets her a$$ fvcked, she gets her tiities squeezed and someones penis in between them(she got nice tiities :))... etc , etc , etc. Also he tells me that she told him she was a virgin.

To all you DJS AND FUTURE DJS this type of woman are hypocrites and huge sluts. Virginity is not loss by getting that little skin in the vagina teared, way not , virginity is lost when you , give yourself to a man in any way and you discover a side of sex. A virgin is a virgin at mind aswell. The catholic religion does not say you need to save that little skin before you get married , it says you should marry being a virgin. Any woman who has had sexual participation with another man is not a virgin. Maybe some little foreplay might be considerable like maybe her ex touched her boobies once or kissed her a$$ over the jeans, but thats about it.

Next time you meet a woman like this realize she is nothing but a hypocrite slut, and tell her there is no point in saving that skin when plastic surgerons are now doing operations to replace back in and that if she wants to fool her future husband into being a virgin, that this way is more effective as it would allow her to be the true slut she is.

Tiburon

MDgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
East Middle North America, near the water.
I knew a few girls like that. They would get fukked in the a$$ rather than in the **** because they wanted to be "virgins", swallow spooge loads, etc., the whole nine yards. We just rolled our eyes at them, but never complained.

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, it solves the pregnancy issue...I don't see why she is a giant wh0re because she experiences sex, your the giant hypocrite, going around nailing girls, then calling them sluts if they give a BJ...Get over yourself, its not a black and white world...

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
DankNuggs

You are the idiot who will marry the slut who has blown 20 guys d!cks,,not me. My girl will have blown my d1ck and noone elses!

One last thing....

hy·poc·ri·sy

The practice of professing beliefs, feelings, or virtues that one does not hold or possess; falseness.
An act or instance of such falseness.

First my beliefs is that women should marry virgin or very close to virgins atleast..not that men should do it.

Now tell me based on the definition of hypocrisy how am i one because thats my belief and i holded pretty good.Call me unfair but not a hypocrite kid.
Man andWomen are very DIFFERENT!!!!

Tiburon

RIchardo

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know , i agree with you totally, i dont care if a girl blows 20 different ****s or anything, but this pretend virgin **** makes me sick.... any type of sexual encounter is losing it

nothign wrong with that i suppose but **** that hypocrisy ****.

I cannot stand religion.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tiburon
You are the idiot who will marry the slut who has blown 20 guys d!cks,,not me. My girl will have blown my d1ck and noone elses!
Better plan on picking up one of those newfangled Super Virgin Detector 2000's ( I hear the new model is sensitive enough to detect past KISSING activity too!). Cause by the content of your post there are a lot of girls out there who will TELL you that they are virgins even after giving head to half the football team.

You truly are clueless.

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
STR*8 and Helter Skelter

Dear STr8 :

I got the new one its the "newfangled Super Virgin Detector 3500's" the old one wasnt cutting it! ...Now really speaking ..who are you to call me clueless..come one let me not talk about some of the things i have read from you! Did i ever said i was going to get marry...? No but if i do ill make sure one way this is the case and trust me even though my "newfangled Super Virgin Detector 3500's" is not perfect it tends to be right on most cases !

Now i dont say a girl who has sucked another guys **** is a ***** ..but there is no need to marry her .when you can live together and share time without all that stress that marriage brings...

YOU SEE MARRIAGE IS LINKED TO VIRGINITY from back in the ages.....NO VIRGIN..the idea is gone why marry...

LOL thats why everytime i see a woman getting married dressed in white ..i laugh to myself...ALL THAT WHITE .....and chancesare that her purity is way way way long gone!

I am saying this now but i am aware that this can happen to anyone ..so yeah ..who knows maybe one day i fall in love with a slut(i find this hard to happen but nothing is imposible) and i am the fool marrying the girl wearing White who has also blowned the entire football team...LOL I HOPE AND PARY THIS **** DOESNT HAPPEN TO ME THOUGH!

Tiburon

kejaris

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tiburon

To all you DJS AND FUTURE DJS this type of woman are hypocrites and huge sluts. Virginity is not loss by getting that little skin in the vagina teared, way not , virginity is lost when you , give yourself to a man in any way and you discover a side of sex. A virgin is a virgin at mind aswell. The catholic religion does not say you need to save that little skin before you get married , it says you should marry being a virgin. Any woman who has had sexual participation with another man is not a virgin. Maybe some little foreplay might be considerable like maybe her ex touched her boobies once or kissed her a$$ over the jeans, but thats about it.

Tiburon
One thing you must realise is that religious chicks are human too. They have the same lust desire that flows through everyone elses veins. I banged a christian woman last year, I mean the holyest of the holy. The thing is I was "DJing" her and I didin't even know it. It took me longer to have sex with her at first, hell I didn't even like her at first but our relationship grew. But my personal view is this, EVERYBODY NEEDS TO HAVE SEX. In her case she didn't have any for a while and she "needed her pluming done". She wasn't a slut or anything but she needed to have her pressure valve pulled. But after that experince I've decided to leave overly religious girls alone, less stress.

Thoroughbred

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well sharky, you can't expect people to masterbate until they get married.

But, it is funny how chicks say they are virgins when they have had some type of sex. Even a guy saying he is a virgin and has gotten head doesn't make any sense. That is not a virgin.

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
I agree

Yes a guy or a woman tha have had hand jobs or oral sex perfomed on them or have perfomed them on someone else are not virgins anymore!

Christian woman have sexual desires and virgins too but woman who have had sex atleast once have more desire than woman who have never had it before on most cases. This articles is about those woman who claim to be virgins while having had other forms of sex and not about how religious woman have sexual desires.

Tiburon