Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

cashier game

cof33

Don Juan
Reaction score
so long story short my eye contact game is crazy good i can look at woman eyes for long but iam not just starin it got a sexual tone its kinda crazy how woman easily react to it

anyway i use this part of the game alot mostly for fun in subways and smarkets wit great results girls double checkin puttin lipstick on etc well problem is my mouthpiece game is awful so i get alooot of them open and rarely aproach..

so i got this one cashier on the smarket i go there on a regular and trust i kno difference btween being nice for costumers and being atracted but on another hand errday i go there and do nothin i can see her atractio decrease so how do u guys act in this situations? slip my number or would that embarass her?

ps-sorry for the spelling

like2jam

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a hard situation, if she's a checker, then I think it depends upon how busy she is and how much communication you can get with her.

One thing is for sure, you need to act sooner than later, but ideally, if you can have a chat or two first, that's always helpful. I was in a similar situation and I waited way too long and she definitely lost interest.

If she's not too busy, you could definitely ask her out or ask her if she has any plans this weekend ( can help to gauge interest ) or whatever. But if she's so busy that you can't comfortably ask her out, then it's a dilemma. My bro suggests handing her a business card ( instead of a note ) and just saying, hey, we should * ( whatever here ) and then leaving. I've tried the note thing and although I felt like it was AFC to do it, it was better than doing nothing. It didn't work though, so I would think twice about doing that in the future. Although I'm sure for some it might work. You just never know the woman's situation. Does she have a bf, etc.

Regardless of what you decide to do, I think striking while the iron is hot is the most important. I waited until it was ice cold and what a chump fail move that was. But that's ok. Failing isn't a bad thing. Experiencing what doesn't work first hand is good for you.

cof33

Don Juan
Reaction score
this one is hard but i def gotta act sooner than later and get ready to embarass me or her i cant see no other way

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the best thing in a case like that is to ask when they finish work and if they want to hang out. Then ask for the number secondly if possible. I wouldn't immediately propose long-term plans like "this weekend". Also, sometimes cashiers don't want to hand out their numbers while at work, so I think a card would indeed be a good idea, so they can reach you when they finish.

cof33

Don Juan
Reaction score
i wonder if women in those places get alot of that, even tho i think i can do it when i look at the big picture its kinda lame,fucc it i gotta reflect on this one...

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You said your mouth game is ****ty?

You will have to work on that firstly before you can even ask her when she finishes work.

Just treat her like a cuteypie, bring down ur energy to a feminine level, u know. Charm her and bring a twinkle in your eye. Talk with some EMOTION. Then you don't have to say much to get them to melt. Also make sure you look good, man.

If you don't have much to work with, then you don't have much to work with. She will have evaluated you quickly. So I would just move on to the next girl, forget about this girl, but just make small-talk with her anyway. Just keep it at this level, don't expect much. Work on your game till you feel better about your game. If you ever feel you want to ask for the number quickly(for closure), I would avoid showing any vulnerability unless it's intentional. You can always tell her: "Listen I would like to know if you want to hang out with me some time?"

Then she can either agree, or give you one of the many prepared rejections: "I have a boyfriend/Thx but no thx/Another time". Maybe she will accept and flake. You don't know.

I could be wrong but it sounds like she would continue giving you headaches, which would mean you should move on.

Juan Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
take her away from the register by asking her to help u find a product or something like that then talk with her

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Incredibly difficult to pick up a girl on the job. Trust me, she gets it all day long. You need advice from someone who's done this several times over. Hope you get it, I'd like to know as well.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bring a gun and hold her up. Women love drama.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And stick a cucumber in shorts so it looks like you have a big raging boner. That will turn her on for sure.