Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cashier at home depot... Opinions??

K2000kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, Cute cashier and I have some rapport/mixed signals LOL (I'm a regular) with announced today she was leaving HD. So we got into a brief exchange about her new job (CNA) and new hours etc. The following exchange takes place

Her: So anything you need to tell me in case I don't see you again
Me: Lean over counter and land two second kiss on the mouth, followed by stunned look : )
Her: "Hey, do have facebook?"
Me : "Hey do you have a Cell phone?"
Her: Scribbles number down and hands to me *smiling*
Me: Grab wasp spray i purchased and head for the door
Her:"Did you want my facebook info?"
Me: "Good luck at the new job." then leave.

I'll probably ask her to tag along when we go to Ground Zero next week

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She really wanted the facebook info. You probably should've given it to her...

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great job.

Nice work on ignoring the facebook requests.

Get her on the phone!

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
K2000Kidd,

Whenever a woman freely offers to give you more contact information than you've asked for---------go ahead and take it. Just use the communication method that YOU prefer.

Also, if you do decide to see her again, don't ask her "to tag along with you" any damn where-------just make a one-on-one date with her.

Any girl that responds to you kissing her on the lips IN PUBLIC (at WORK, no less) by giving you ALL of her contact information-----does NOT wanna go "hang out with you and a GANG of other motherfukkers".

she wants to get with YOU.

And if for some reason she DOESN'T wanna get with you--------NOTHING blows away mixed signals like YOU giving her a call to action. If you make her put up or shut up "NOW", you won't have to waste time wondering about her later.

That being said, if you're "feeling her" enough for you to start a thread about her on the Mature Man forum, then she's probably also attractive enough to you for you to advance on her SOLO.

SHE already knows you want her. And YOU already know that you want her. So go ahead and make SURE that she really wants YOU. It ain't play time, soldier------it's DINNER TIME. But to hell with sitting around acting like you're STILL at the restaurant trying to figure out what you wanna "order".

The order's already been placed.

That HAM is cooked, glazed, and ready to be sliced.

So go ahead and ACT like it.

VU

sexysuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do what VU said, you need to seal this deal one-on-one before taking her out with a “bunch of mvtherfvckers” lol. So make it happen, just you and her.

The only thing I didn’t agree with is giving her any contact info she asks. I actually think you did the right thing by not giving her your facebook. She is already interested and you should be able to advance with no big problems if you’ve got your game face on when you hang out with her (one on one!)

Giving her your facebook could potentially open you up to her finding something that might turn her off. I’ve seen this a few times, with some buddies, and also once or twice on my own. I have “accepted” a girl I met, only for her to find out on there that I used to fool around with one of her friends (she saw some pictures of us at party together and asked her friend if she knew me, and her friend pretty much told her that we were F buddies LOL).. So I lost that plate… Also had another one that everything was going fine in my initial game, and I gave in to the facebook thing only to have her go no contact.. I didn’t obviously bother to reach out so I have no idea what she saw on there, (doesn’t really matter), but the fact is, everytime I’ve went ALL THE WAY with the chick, before giving her the facebook info, I usually never had further advancement problems with her based on facebook..

I’ve also had a few buddies that added girls on facebook early on and have them lose interest for various reasons they saw on there, from people that they saw them hanging out with to girls they had, and sometimes girls see pictures of you and too many other girls and just get scared they’re “just another plate”…

Also, a lot of people have their entire life on facebook. There goes any chance of there being some “mystery” in the relationship early on and she has to work to find out things about you. Just another reason not to give her your facebook info too early. You need to remain a challenge early on, and with facebook, and most people the way they have it set up, all you have to do is go on there and you pretty much know what that person is all about.

Anyway, that’s my ramble.. don’t get me wrong, if you wanna give your facebook info out, that’s on you, fine by me.. but nothing wrong with not giving it UNTIL you have ,, umm, breached some barriers ;)

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not giving the facebook was the best thing you could've done in the world to impress fellow sosuave members. When it comes to dealing with a 22 year old woman not so much. They live on facebook and you'd probably catch them easier on it. It works neither in practicality or morality. If you were trying to take a stand it was a worthless stand. JMHO.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
Not giving the facebook was the best thing you could've done in the world to impress fellow sosuave members. When it comes to dealing with a 22 year old woman not so much. They live on facebook and you'd probably catch them easier on it. It works neither in practicality or morality. If you were trying to take a stand it was a worthless stand. JMHO.

I don't get it. Why?

He has her number. Okay, so people in that age group don't like to talk via phone...that's why we have text.

Him giving this chick access to his Facebook just gives her an unneccesary window into his past. I don't need some chick I just met having access to 5 years of pictures and posts with my friends/ex's/f**k buddies, etc.

That's not her business. At least not until he knows her a little better.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
I may have said, "You'll never catch me on there, cause I hardly ever log in." or I would have done what the op did and just not give an excuse for no fb and just left. Less is better Always with women. Don't give her everything. Make the rules. If fact, I was just on the phone last night with my meth chick I've fvcked over a dozen times this summer. She just moved into her new place yesterday. She was so excited. I wasn't excited enough for her and she asked, "what wrong?" I said, "Nothing, I'm happy you found a better place finally." Then she was like, "Friends just walked in, I'll call you back..." and I said, "Don't call me back, I'm low on minutes, and..just text me tomorrow (about plans for tonight..that we can do something tomorrow cause I'm off Monday for Labor Day)." If she doesn't text me as I ordered her to, then I'm getting with another tonight. She also knows that I cheated on her 2 nights ago, and she acted mad, but wtf, she has a married "boyfriend" so how can she be so possessive? I told her that I liked her better, mentally, than the one I was with Friday night (physically idk, I think I'd rather fvck the one from Friday, but I wouldn't tell her that).

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you told a meth chick you like her better mentally - lol!

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
Him giving this chick access to his Facebook just gives her an unneccesary window into his past. I don't need some chick I just met having access to 5 years of pictures and posts with my friends/ex's/f**k buddies, etc.
Fair enough you have a point there, although those pics, if not invasive, could probably be social proof or, at least, proof that you aren't a weirdo who ignores (without a word apparently) her requests for a facebook add.

Again, ignoring repeated requests for a facebook add would definitely get you laid in SoSuave's mature man section but I don't think it helps one iota with a 22 year old woman. Women don't care much if you are on facebook or not (unlike guys on this board) but it's creepy to walk away and not even acknowledge their request with a "I don't have one" or something of that nature.

I have a page and freely give it out to younger women I meet. It helps keep communication easy and low pressure. I have nothing on their that needs to be kept a secret though.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear K2000,
Very Smooth Operation...if the attraction level is there,and you have her laughing you don't have to jump through hoops.

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scaramouche said:
Dear K2000,
Very Smooth Operation...if the attraction level is there,and you have her laughing you don't have to jump through hoops.
on the flipside, what's wrong with seeing if she will jump through hoops for him?

I've done it and I like it.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
it's creepy to walk away and not even acknowledge their request...
Really? Why?

When you get really good at getting women (ie. lots of them) it is actually better that new women you meet don't know your phone number or where you live. Facebook is worse. Way too many hassles and far better to be the mystery man.

I don't want any woman knowing too much about me in the early stages.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slickster said:
Really? Why?

When you get really good at getting women (ie. lots of them) it is actually better that new women you meet don't know your phone number or where you live. Facebook is worse. Way too many hassles and far better to be the mystery man.

I don't want any woman knowing too much about me in the early stages.
When they don't know much about you in the early stages (even 2-3 months in), you're so much more in the driver's seat because she will have spilt her beans on herself by then babbling about her life, to where you can just sit back and "feel sorry" for her and coach her along, be her daddy, be the support, and all along she'll think you're this rich dude (I have gadgets the latest in iphone, and other little flashy, guns...she knows I have money, but I probably don't have as much as she thinks I do cause she's never been to my place which is low-middle class by choice because I don't need a big place - I ain't got no kids, more room would be wasted). So, I'd say to stave off her knowing the big things about you for as long as humanly possible. She don't need to know where you work, any of that sh!t, and the WHOLE time you're with her you can just drop hints about what you do, but NEVER naming it. This puts them at a terrible disadvantage. You appear to have sympathy for their lives, how poor they are, how sad they are, but you go on fvcking them. She can never have the frame that way. Even if you're quite wealthy, never never ever show all your hand, cause then she'll have you figured out, and she can dismiss you and dis you, and make less of what words come out of your mouth to reach her ears to persuade her to do things. During down time between you and her is when this silence will shape your life in her eyes the most. It probably vacillates wildly from "He's a sack of sh!t, loser" to the other extreme of "he's a big player in the world, I need to keep him around." What she doesn't know can't hurt you and allows you to plant more seeds around her brain.