Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Case Study, on a date~

charlezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys, need your opinions on a certain date.(Recently not very successful with dates) Btw not a ONEitis situation. =)

Yesterday I went out for a day2 with a HB6 for dinner, its more like a target practice.

Here's what happen before that :-

I asked her out once and she flakes saying her friend's mom passed away, and need to accompany her urgently.. Well, even for a reason, it sounds way too serious so I decided to give her the benefit of doubt.
Called her up on Monday, asking her meet up at a riverside stretch of restaurants for pizza and beer (fun places with foreigners). She compliment my taste saying people usually called her out for japanese/western food (where most guys usually bring girls in my country), and I'm rather different by asking her out for italian food and beer. I replied with a "Well, Italy won the world cup so we shall have pizza, otherwise we will only have french fries outside the Mcdonalds" Got her laughing for a min abt that.

The date :-

She looks a bit Too mature for her age, thus the reason being a HB6. Not to brag. I felt that I have much higher value compared to her. We met at the riverside. The initial mood wasn't good. Partially, no rapport is built yet. We proceed to the restaurant and started fluff talking and i discovered that we have many things in common. And things were getting really well (Show me some IOIs and I am thinking of at least a K-closed that night. Apparently there'r some moments of silence which breaks away the momentum of our rapport + I did too too too much C&F.. and nearly to the extent of being a lamer.. After that i foot the bill (She promise the next time she will treat me to a nice dinner)

We proceed to a bookstore which i have to get some basic korean dictionary as i was heading to Korea for a trip alone very soon. She gave me a ****-Test and I failed it definately. She said, "Why are you acting Korean when you are a singaporean, (Shrug and shake head)" [Background, I looked like a Korean, and our conversation consisted of korean related stuffs.] I got a bit angry (Seriously I am definately not pleased from what she said) and said in a serious tone,"I am going to Korea, and how am i going to communicate without learning basic korean?" <Rapport broken, but i couldn't give a damn at that point> soon after.

I figured out a major flaw of me… "I BORED HER!" Apparently, she was bored and some of her friends called her and ask her to another place for a drink. I was thinking "Fine, I wasn't in the right frame on the 2nd half anyway." Date ended with she saying bye at the junction we have to leave. She asked where am I heading later. I just say I'm going for a drink with my friends rather than saying I'm going home which seems that I don't have a life. Exit.

Later at night, she sms me that she's home, thank me for the dinner and she was so tired and she left early while her friends went to club. I replied with a "welcome, next time I want a big pizza treat. Good nite" When I reached home after a drink with a friend, saw her online. asked "So early reach home?" She replied with a "Told you i was tired". I smiley her. Then she go into slight detailed on where her friends are going. I nv replied and do my own stuffs.

Mistakes :-
1) Very little Kinos. Hard to Kino when she's sitting opposite. I did not kino during the high points of the conversation.
2) tends to stall in conversations <My greatest Flaw in PU ing>
3) Maybe more.. I haven't noticed much. For you guys to add on.

Intend to ask her out next week for my treat. Should I just drop or treat her as target practice? Or? Views on it guys~.

Cheers,
Charlezz

Ps.. Not an oneitis case

ryan killa

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a few problems with this post.

1. You say that moments of silence hurt your rapport

I say, 'Who cares, not every moment is going to be filled with chatter, and so what, you don't have to do all the talking, let her talk, you are not there solely to impress her. Let her impress you.

2. Too much ****y and funny. You bored her.

I say, stop trying to impress her SO MUCH. Obviously, you are there to impress her to a degree, but let her try and impress you dude. I see this so often, people posting about how the woman reacted, etc. LET THEM ****ING IMPRESS YOU. Damnit! Be yourself.

charlezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, i missed out some points. She's the one making 70% of the conversation and at least i made steady eye contact on her (not staring). 2nd half of the conversation, she started spamming abt her past relationship and how she dislike "Mr Nice Guys" or "S.N.A.G (Sensitive new age guys)". To a point i said. "Look, just stop talking about all these serious topics. We'r here to relax and chill out"

In contrast, she seems the one trying to impress rather than I do. While at her peak of her conversation, I just keep mum and started breaking eye contact unknowingly. Then the mood just downhill, hope you get what i mean.

Why is it that i always stop at the attraction phrase and gone downhill?? Dam zzzz... Guess i need more readups and practice =)

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she started spamming abt her past relationship and how she dislike "Mr Nice Guys"
Once, a girl told me she was sick of "nice guys", and I responded, "Jesus, enough with the life story bych!!! Go grab me another beer!"
:crackup:

She fell over laughing. We had a three month relaitonship afterwards, which I ended. No kidding.
~Phyzzle

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your thinking about this way to much.

It's not this hard.

Go out, have fun - and RELAX. Stop thinking "I need the Kino her" .... "I need to CF her".... "I need to start a convo"

that will be your downfall - to robotic, to stiff.

Just relax - BE these things - and just let things happen.

Listen to her, she's giving you all the information you will need. She doesn't like nice guys - that's a big sign right there.

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think she's interested, at least, not from what I read there. She wasn't exactly helping to make the date interesting.

If you feel she isn't even in your league, just "next" her and find another one.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
charlezz said:
Mistakes :-
1) Very little Kinos. Hard to Kino when she's sitting opposite. I did not kino during the high points of the conversation.
I've had this problem. Make a scene. If you are sitting at a table across from her, get up and sit next to her. Say something like, "Hell, this feels like a job interview... *get up and move next to her* ... ahh. There we go." If you are sitting in a booth, same deal, get up and sit next to her. Invading her space works - don't ask, just do it.

charlezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, Interesting answers. Just go ahead and try them out if the chance arises. Thanks guys